Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW)

bigmoneyak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

A very good guide, I always check this when I get a new task I'm not sure about :)

Just something that you could add for Bloodvelds, if you kill the mutated versions, I would advise taking along a load of alch runes, as they drop a lot of mith/addy stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wonder if a cannon at black dragons would help make the task go faster? if so is it worth it?

Yes, it makes it go a lot faster, and I think that it's worth it. Use a cannon, proselyte, z spear (not sure what works best if you don't have super antifires), pray protect/deflect melee and piety/turmoil. Go to Zanaris, set up your cannon, and let it rip, luring the dragons next to the cannon so it hits them as often as possible. I can get a full inventory plus war tortoise full of bones and hides in ~10 minutes. It'll take multiple trips, but it's decently profitable.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

• 1 month later...

Great guide. Very thorough and accurate. I will definately be using this when I train slayer. :thumbsup: double thumbs from me

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this still relevant?

I just got back to RS and wanna level Slayer@!

For the most part this provides a good general idea of how to slay. Mstrmonopoly's guide in the general guides is more useful imo.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful guide, 10/10. I've started to try slayer and it's been difficult and somewhat frustrating and confusing thus far, but you've inspired me! One of the best guides on this forum, in my opinion.

Retefael.png

"We need to gain a historical respect for electronic music. Classical has

had that for hundreds of years. I love all styles of music, but I dont find

that electronic has the same type of timelessness." - Carl Craig

Is this still relevant?

I just got back to RS and wanna level Slayer@!

For the most part this provides a good general idea of how to slay. Mstrmonopoly's guide in the general guides is more useful imo.

This

AMJ's guide is very, very out-of-date. MstrMonopoly's guide is very good.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• 1 year later...

I've been leeching on this site for years and I've used this guide for slayer tasks multiple times, so now that I made an account I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put into making it. Good job.