Everstone!

Miner_Guy

I think that Runescape should get a new object, a object which ensures you get no combat experience (hitpoints, strength, attack, defense, magic, range, prayer, summoning and combat level) if you have it in your inventory. This object should be called an Everstone, it looks like a normal stone. This may seem a bit stupid but quite alot of accounts need it.

[hide=Reason do have the Everstone]Lots of accounts are 1 combat level before not being allowed to go in a Bounty Hunter crater. E.g. all they need is 1 mage level to go up a combat level and they use mage in all the combat minigames. So if they do lots of combat minigames eventually their mage level will level up. Meaning they have to change completely that account of the way it fights. Generally people quit runescape when this happens. So if Jagex did do this update it would keep more accounts which would help them. This example could be used in alot of nearly the same circumstances like a level 99 who is 1 strength level from going up a combat level which would mean he would have to do high level crater, a skiller going up a combat level, someone one combat level below the maximum in another crater, a pure and lots of others.[/hide]

Please do not misread this it it's not only pures it helps... Say you have 60 defense 80 strength, 40 attack, 77hp, 1 mage, 1 range, 50 summoning and your one level away from going up a combat level and your combat level is 99 and you fight in medium level crater. Then you use summoning alot in fights and minigames and you level up your combat level and your summoning. Then you have to train loads more so you can pk in high level crater. It helps all kind of accounts.

[hide=Where it could be Bought]1. The runecrafting guild could of found it and are selling it in their shop for 200 tokens. I don't know about on whether it should be non-tradeable. If it is tradeable then it could sell in the GE for 6k.

2. It could sell in the runes shop for 6k.[/hide]

Need a supporter's signature. All signatures welcome.

Please read whole post.

Supporters:

SUPER.gif

No...pures are pures and they should stay away from situations where they could potentially gain the wrong exp. If they do, that's their own dumb fault.

And you also stole this from Pokemon, no? I find that really funny. lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I just dont think I can agree with this. Although a semi good idea...

Pures shouldnt be able to rip us off like that. It's unfair..

Well, not like they werent unfair anyway.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, not like they werent unfair anyway.No...pures are pures and they should stay away from situations where they could potentially gain the wrong exp. If they do, that's their own dumb fault.

You misread it it's not only pures it helps... Say you have 60 defense 80 strength, 40 attack, 77hp, 1 mage, 1 range, 50 summoning and your one level away from going up a comabt level and your combat level is 99 and you fight in medium level crater. Then you use summoning alot in fights and minigames and you level up your combat level and your summoning. Then you have to train loads more so you can pk in high level crater. It is all kind of accounts.

SUPER.gif

I dont pk. And its pretty much destroying the point anyway.

Runescape was made to get up levels. Not stay the same forever. :roll:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, not like they werent unfair anyway.No...pures are pures and they should stay away from situations where they could potentially gain the wrong exp. If they do, that's their own dumb fault.

You misread it it's not only pures it helps... Say you have 60 defense 80 strength, 40 attack, 77hp, 1 mage, 1 range, 50 summoning and your one level away from going up a comabt level and your combat level is 99 and you fight in medium level crater. Then you use summoning alot in fights and minigames and you level up your combat level and your summoning. Then you have to train loads more so you can pk in high level crater. It is all kind of accounts.

Oh yeah, because it's soooo fair that you get to stay in the medium crater to dominate at the highest level possible and not have to move on and work hard to continue being able to dominate in Bounty Hunter.

It's a bad idea. Plain and simple. Sorry if you think I'm being stubborn but something like this should NEVER be released.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

i wish this can happen because i am a pure myself however it seems really pointless and dumb for real players. i know u gave ur example but jagex doesnt want ppl to just dominate a crater forever. gaining xp is part of runescape and leveling up is too.

Sorry, bad idea, no support, reason have already been stated.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

No...pures are pures and they should stay away from situations where they could potentially gain the wrong exp. If they do, that's their own dumb fault.

Yeah, rofl. I think it's that stone that stopped Pokemon from evolving. Awkward to bring Pokemon into Runescape. :?

Yes it is lol.

I like the idea, however i dont think it is needed. Just as outsanity said, its there fault if they go up a level. If you dont want to go up that level, then dont take a chance that you might get it.

Sorry, no support.

EDIT:800th post :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Hmmmm, im very unsure about this, i think the concept is good, but im just worried it could ruin what little is left of decent PK-ing. and also other concerns have already been stated so sorry, no support.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

1. The name everstone is from Pokemon -.- dont ask me how i know this i just do, in the game it poses exactly the same uses, so think of a new name, its sad that you rip things from little kids.

2. its their fault, not JaGexs, they shouldnt have to waste their time programming a new item when they could be making something better.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I think that Runescape should get a new object, a object which ensures you get no combat experience (hitpoints, strength, attack, defense, magic, range, prayer, summoning and combat level) if you have it in your inventory. This object should be called an Everstone, it looks like a normal stone. This may seem a bit stupid but quite alot of accounts need it.

[hide=Reason do have the Everstone]Lots of accounts are 1 combat level before not being allowed to go in a Bounty Hunter crater. E.g. all they need is 1 mage level to go up a combat level and they use mage in all the combat minigames. So if they do lots of combat minigames eventually their mage level will level up. Meaning they have to change completely that account of the way it fights. Generally people quit runescape when this happens. So if Jagex did do this update it would keep more accounts which would help them. This example could be used in alot of nearly the same circumstances like a level 99 who is 1 strength level from going up a combat level which would mean he would have to do high level crater, a skiller going up a combat level, someone one combat level below the maximum in another crater, a pure and lots of others.[/hide]

Please do not misread this it it's not only pures it helps... Say you have 60 defense 80 strength, 40 attack, 77hp, 1 mage, 1 range, 50 summoning and your one level away from going up a combat level and your combat level is 99 and you fight in medium level crater. Then you use summoning alot in fights and minigames and you level up your combat level and your summoning. Then you have to train loads more so you can pk in high level crater. It helps all kind of accounts.

[hide=Where it could be Bought]1. The runecrafting guild could of found it and are selling it in their shop for 200 tokens. I don't know about on whether it should be non-tradeable. If it is tradeable then it could sell in the GE for 6k.

2. It could sell in the runes shop for 6k.[/hide]

Need a supporter's signature. All signatures welcome.

Please read whole post.

Supporters:

pokemon much?

"I will never falter, ill stand my ground"