wut da eff leetness right hurr.

I'm surprised this slop of a thread hasn't been locked for massive amounts of spam. Almost one whole page was you making irrelevant conversation to one of your buddies.

2/10, it's pretty easy to get now days, and your disgusting arrogance doesn't help either.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised this slop of a thread hasn't been locked for massive amounts of spam. Almost one whole page was you making irrelevant conversation to one of your buddies.

2/10, it's pretty easy to get now days, and your disgusting arrogance doesn't help either.

You don't get post count here, but it is irritating: both the title and the content.

Just add him to your ignore list which can be found in the UCP on the toolbar above

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

failed_2.jpg

Ahah, I love that pic!

8\10, nice range. But, that whole account is worthless, and I hate accounts that don't have usefullness, even though it's a game. Also, you're attitude is infuriating, fyi.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I knew you'd get flamed, dear Saif. :(

Not that you care, which is pretty hilarious as people continue to do it. #-o

I'll say 8/10 for the pk, though! 'tis a good near 1.4m there. :)

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I knew you'd get flamed, dear Saif. :(

Not that you care, which is pretty hilarious as people continue to do it. #-o

I'll say 8/10 for the pk, though! 'tis a good near 1.4m there. :)

It's painfully obvious that he does care seen as he has retaliated to every flame he has (rightfully) recieved and is trying to cover up his annoyance at the fact that near everyone despise him and his poor achievement by the over use of a painfully annoying smiley and his painfully annoying attitude.

0/10

You say your goal is 99, you're nowhere near it.

To improve, go give your dad the attitude you give the people on this forum, let him bend you over smack you about a bit and if that doesn't give you any sense go see viny jones.

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Epic win fail thread. Yes, it failed so hard it was a win. You yourself have about 2 pages of reply's, with really long and pointless quoting on a lot of them. You use the :twss: emotion thing whatever it's called way too much, 40 range with 10 hp is pointless, and your attitude is very poor.

Grow up, get some manners, and stop making pointless threads. kthxbai

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

.2 - Stay on Topic

If you want to discuss a subject that is not currently addressed, create a new thread. Always be specific with your post's title, the subject line should indicate what's inside the thread. ("Look here!" or "Read!! This is important!" do not constitute acceptable thread titles). Always choose the appropriate forum in which to place your thread. For example, there is an Off-Topic board for Non-RuneScape and separate boards for talk about ArenaScape. If you wish to advertise your site you can do so on the Off-Topic - Advertise your thing here thread. (Do not pm forum users to advertise your website). Please use private messages (PMs) when you wish to talk directly to a user.

Please make your topic titles relevant to the topic.

Thanks - DarkDude98

Congratulations, you've succeed on building a thread of spam and pointless posts. 10/10 for your goal achieved.

In terms of the 40 range...... 2/10, it doesn't even show up on highscores, no one will know of it unless you show them pics and is absolutely pointless IMO.

And to think of the 3 months wasted on that account you could've put towards saif :|

:o :o :o :o :o

Gratz saif .244587/.57397

lulz these nubs'll be laughing when my range is better than theirs 8-)

ok beat mine kiddo

only 14.25m xp to go

Beat mine pal, only 987k exp to go.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I just calculated how long it'd take you to get 99 range at your rate. 1050 months, or 87.5 years. 70 alone will take 59 months, or about 5 years.

Good luck, we'll all be dead by the time you're laughing at us.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg