I don't know what to do anymore

chi13

I quit about a year and a half ago when the bounty hunter single update turned out to be crap and I did it by changing my password to something I knew I wouldn't remember. I've tried to recover my account 20+ times but ever request gets denied. Any suggestions? \'

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.

Make a new account?

-_____________- Kay...any other suggetions?

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.

Every time your request is denied they straight up TELL you what info you are missing. Input THAT info (each time if needed) and you'll be able to get your account back.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I did it by changing my password to something I knew I wouldn't remember.

Right well I'm not really an expert on account security/recovery but i think im right in saying that changing your password to something you knew you wouldn't remember is in general a major No-No,

Judging by your Sig im also hopeing you dont recover your account, I somehow get the feeling the new PvP update won't appease you as much as you hope,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I did it by changing my password to something I knew I wouldn't remember.

Right well I'm not really an expert on account security/recovery but i think im right in saying that changing your password to something you knew you wouldn't remember is in general a major No-No,

Well despite being completely stupid, it's not a security risk. He should be able to recover his account if he has all the information (like when he made the account, when it had members, etc....) and there's no reason he should have those.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I quit about a year and a half ago when the bounty hunter single update turned out to be crap and I did it by changing my password to something I knew I wouldn't remember. I've tried to recover my account 20+ times but ever request gets denied. Any suggestions? \'

Dude, you screwed yourself over. Just make a new account, or just stay away from the game. As long as you stay away, you won't wanna come back.

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

Become a hero?

Not "an"

[picture]

HUH :?:

AnHero said "become an hero".... his RS name is an hero -.- saying "become me"

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Become a hero?

Not "an"

[picture]

AnHero said "become an hero".... his RS name is an hero -.-

THATS A HUGE FAIL ON MY PART! :oops:

God wasnt very kind when he handed out my brains.... :?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Haha, that's stupid of you.

Rather saying that's stupid of him, maybe you should try to help him?

OT: This belongs in Help and advice m8, so try get a mod to move it (Change title to move H&A).

On your issue: If the account had great levels: i would say try thinking very hard for 2-3 days before you make a new account.

I did that, when my memory of old account was completely white and i remembered it and now i am playing on it \'

Other things: ask friends or people that you played Runescape with if they remember anything about your account if you can get in touch with them. :D

Good luck

[hide=quote traaaaaain]

Become a hero?

Not "an"

[picture]

[/hide]

Atleast you admit your mistakes :P

OT: Not much you can do but think reeeeeal hard about something you wouldn't remember if you tried... :lol:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Become a hero?

Not "an"

[picture]

Atleast you admit your mistakes :P

OT: Not much you can do but think reeeeeal hard about something you wouldn't remember if you tried... :lol:

I believe that if you try to remember this connected to a certain memory, that it might come back eventually. That's what how i got my account back. <3: