Zamorak Boss Theory - A Nice Achievement:)

I had a theory long ago which i liked. It was that Abyssal whip could be better than GS at Zamorak boss.

Why? OK Let me explain it by analyzing each weapon.

GS:

-High Hits

-Most accurate melee weapon in Runescape

-Very Slow (This is why GS is not best at Zamorak)

Whip:

-Not more accurate than GS

-Good damage

-Very Fast

Now, to just illustrate the difficulty of each GWD bosses defence i will give numbers:

Again: Defence difficulty is just a way to illustrate how hard it's to penetrate a boss defence.

Armadyl and Zamorak boss has 2 in defence difficulty.

Bandos has 4 in defence difficulty

And Saradomin has between 6-7 in defence difficulty.

Now if you do alot Slayer task: you should know that the 15% strength and attack boost makes it easier to penetrate monster's defence. And since Zamorak boss does not have ridiculous high defence my theory was:

If you get Zamorak boss as task, you will get the 15% Strength and Attack boost. This makes whip as accurate as a GS. But of course the GS will become very, very accurate...but that does not change the fact that it is slow.

Whip can deliver fast attacks: up to 40+.

2 whip attacks= 40+40=80

1 GS = 50-62

Whip delivers fast attack and with the 15% Strength and attack boost it will have enough accuracy to penetrate the boss defence.

And i have proven that it does work. I got lesser demons as task, and i did two trips where i killed 3 zamorak bosses each trip. I had enough food to survive after the 3rd kill also, and i even tried to go fro a 4th kill at the 2nd trip, but i had to teleport after boss being damaged to half hp.

Anyhow, GS cost alot: and that's why whip rocks. Also when i used whip, i gotta say: i was really relaxed.

HERE IS THE RESULT!

http://www.dailymotion.com/Dragonfang20 ... videogames

I hope you liked this thread. I sure am happy for my achievement about my theory :mrgreen:

P.S: Not everyone would get a lesser demon task, but if someone really likes Zamorak boss and kills him...it's the best option out there. And i for sure would try to get a lesser demon task, as it helps you greatly. So if you hardcore solo zamorak boss without task, then it's just stupid.

Anyhow, GS cost alot: and that's why whip rocks. Also when i used whip, i gotta say: i was really relaxed.

Are this many colons really needed? Your writing is so [bleep] stupid, I can't lie :evil: .

Colons is this : right?

Anyhow, shame i wasted my time reading your comment as i was exicted about hearing some decent ones :oops:

If your gonna read my topic: read it, don't judge my bad grammar or bad spelling or bad use of things.

Thank you.

Posted in last topic. ;)

Are this many colons really needed? Your writing is so [bleep] stupid, I can't lie :evil: .

Colons is this : right?

Anyhow, shame i wasted my time reading your comment as i was exicted about hearing some decent ones :oops:

If your gonna read my topic: read it, don't judge my bad grammar or bad spelling or bad use of things.

Thank you.

Honestly, replace you : with ; and , because that would be more gramatically correct.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

it doesn't make the whip as accurate as the godsword because the godsword also becomes more accurate lol

until you reach the point where almost every attack hits (which I do not believe is possible even with a black mask + piety + godsword), the godsword wins

then there's the fact that zamorak gwd sucks lol

The reason your entire theory fails is the fact its between 3-3.5 whip hits per Godsword hit not 2-1. Then the fact Ags hits into the 80's Sara heals you and Zammy can save your life if you need to get away for a second.. Yeah I'd still say Godsword wins.

It's actually 1.66 hits of a Whip for 1 GS.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It's somewhat awkward to read because you seem to have trouble fitting in a colon. Even so, I'll stick with a Godsword, if only because of the special and because you can't get a good team without one.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Thanks for the Colon correction. I was tired and wrote the thread fast, as i was excited to hear some feedbacks.

But most of the comments is about the bad use of colon. I'll remember, not to post such thing again. Because it's sad that you expect a full correct grammar,spelling and use of symbols when it's a forum where the point is not what i mentioned but the topic.

You understand what i mean, say that my colon was badly use and i understand that. But can you please not make it the main topic?

Thought using a whip and working was obvious, that's how it was done on release day so hello?

Grats i guess on a dragonstone?

I have yet to see someone who had lesser task and used whip....so i wouldn't' say it's obvious that whip works. But the lesser demon task is obvious.

The reason your entire theory fails is the fact its between 3-3.5 whip hits per Godsword hit not 2-1. Then the fact Ags hits into the 80's Sara heals you and Zammy can save your life if you need to get away for a second.. Yeah I'd still say Godsword wins.

Yeah and AGS cost 60m and SGS 40M. Maybe GS wins, but i would like you to show me a video record showing it. It's not me who says GS is superior, it's you so don't ask me to go test it please as that's not up to me but you.

it doesn't make the whip as accurate as the godsword because the godsword also becomes more accurate lol

until you reach the point where almost every attack hits (which I do not believe is possible even with a black mask + piety + godsword), the godsword wins

then there's the fact that zamorak gwd sucks lol

Well, whip without task is alot 0s. Whip with task is way less 0s, and whip can deliver more attacks than GS. So i would say it might be as good as GS.

Oh and Zamorak GWD does not stink....it's great solo boss. <3:

it's the worst one lol, the hilt is like 4m more than bandos but all the other drops are like 1m each... bandos is 11m 7m and 1m

and the other hilts just completely own zamorak, not to mention ss is 7m and armadyl pieces are still several m's each

the fact of the matter is you can get the same number of kills soloing bandos off task as zamorak on task and bandos is more profitable :P

it's the worst one lol, the hilt is like 4m more than bandos but all the other drops are like 1m each... bandos is 11m 7m and 1m

and the other hilts just completely own zamorak, not to mention ss is 7m and armadyl pieces are still several m's each

the fact of the matter is you can get the same number of kills soloing bandos off task as zamorak on task and bandos is more profitable :P

True, but i think that because only shards, hilt and spear+steam staff is dropped, that you get hilt/spear more often :)

I for once have gotten 8+ hilts at saradomin boss. The trips i done at armadyl, i have not gotten 1 hilt.

Proof? Ok then, let's go by your own figures. Whip hits 40's and Godsword hits lets assume a 50. By calculating the 2-3 ratio difference in speeds we see they hit similar damage but the whip wins slightly. The godsword is now at 100 damage to the Whips 120. Now assume you will swap to a dds to spec. And going by averages you will hit perhaps 30 damage a spec. That makes the dds/whip hit a total of 240 damage in a total of 7 hits. Lets assume 8 hits as you need to change to the Dagger which also takes around one hit to do(Even if you do it correctly and don't lose a spec from accidently missclicking spec bar which is a common occurence).

The GodSword has had 2 hits in same time you've used the Whip. Now you are probably going to use the spec. Sara would be used now as you'll be lowered health and arma for the extra damage. Armadyl maxes I believe a 90. But that number is unrealistic so we shall assume a moe regular occurence such as between 65-75. The GodSword will swing 2.5 times in the time it takes to use all of your Dds specials, and assume you spec twice will hit 130-150 damage, plus another 25 from half a normal swing. This makes the GodSwords total damage 255-275. The whip dds combo has hit 240 damage. Now we realise these are all just averages, however, if we look at the weapons involved we notice that purely based on bonus's of course, the GodSword will almost ALWAYS hit more higher and constant then the whip. Assuming this we see that the GodSword in a typical combat situation will win out against the whip every time. Now as you can see, I've based all of this information on your averages, and even if we lower the GodSwords max hit a bit it'll still win out against a whip. Assume GodSword only hits 45 damage, making the total 240.5-260.5. The Godsword is still the superior weapon.

Even if we use for example a Bandos Godsword, which is cheap by most standards these days seeing as everyone makes money easily. It's got one special and its special maxes a 65 normally. Mask raises it by 15% making this hit a 74 at MOST. We'll assume it only hits realistically, which is around 60-65, so we shall say 63. It hits normally which we have assessed at firstly 50, making its 2.5 hits (following the dds's steps) 50-63-25. This makes the Bandos Godsword hit 138 damage at same rate of a dds hitting 120, making the GodSword hit a total of 138 damage. This is, its true, 2 below the whip and Dds combo. However, this method requires a one click step instead of clicking the Dagger, then clicking spec 4 times while being attacked by Kril and his minions. So even though the Godsword MIGHT hit 2 less overall, its far more efficient to use. This method enables us to be able to focus entirely on eating and potting at appropriate times.

Now we can move onto the Saradomin Godsword and the Zamorak Godsword. Both of these have a max of around 59-60 off task. So on task they max 67.55 as a maximum hit. This appears unrealistic however, and really they would probably hit around 50 like they would non spec. Assuming they hit same rate as a dds, they will hit 50-50-25. This takes the Total damage done by the Zammy and Sara Godsword to 225. Which is 15 below that of a whip. However, Zamorak's special freeze Kril, which gives you I'm not 100% on this but I believe 20? Seconds immunity to all his hits except magic. This could save your life if you need to eat rapidly, or lag slightly. So assume we eat 3 times in that spec. We hit 15 less then with a whip but potentially heal 60 hp as well, giving it slightly more efficiency then the Whip/Dds. Now lets look at the Saradomin Godsword. It speced twice, hitting a 50 each time. These specs healed us for 50 damage total, and 25 prayer. This Godsword is also more efficient then a whip, as it saves food and heals prayer, which is a critical point of Kril, as he drains prayer.

Thus looking at this huge wall of text, we see that EVERY GodSword is more efficient then the whip/dds, and we also see that, if you have the money for it, the Armadyl GodSword is far superior to the whip method. And remember, with your GodSwords theres no need to be pushing tabs everywhere, enabling you to safely keep eating while using your specials, instead of relying on a peaceful bout so you can click spec. If you REALLY want I could probably get a video of a GodSword method, however, we would need the exact same stats, gear, invents and pots as the other to control all outside interference. Then we would have to test it repeatedly to get an average, as some days Kril will destroy you randomly, and sometimes he will barely even hit you, as most of us know. Based purely on statistics however, it appears godswords completely outshine the whip/dds combo.

Good lord that took a long time to write Lol. :geek:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I seriously respect that you made that big info, but i did not read all. I am doing 2nd Zamorak trip with SGS.

I have recorded 1st: where i got 2 kills.

I will do it again and see many kills i get this time. I bet that AGS would be awesome at Zamorak boss, but i don't think average players can afford it. But here's the thing:

I will record 3 SGS trips and 3 WHIP trips.

So far:

SGS+whip trip nr 1= RECORDED. I will uploaded them eventually.

I will read rest of what you posted later, again i am doing trip and that's to much info.

I don't use DDS btw, but dragon halberd when i use whip to kill Kril. ::'

EDIT:

I recorded some trips, but one of them i did something wrong. But recording takes time, so i think i am not gonna go through the tests. I am gonna just enjoy my zamorak solo trips, gs or no gs :D :D

Soz for the trouble.

Your idea to get lesser demons as a task, then to solo Zamorak, is not a new idea. Not in the least.

When I was in TSG, one of my friends was ALWAYS trying to get lesser demon tasks so that he could solo Zamorak. This was around the beginning of the year.

Your theory isn't really a theory. It's common sense that if you use a Black Mask on your slayer task, you're going to hit more accurately. The whip is not better than a GS for GWD bosses. Have you forgotten that all four Godswords have very helpful specials? If you used a Bandos or Armadyl GS, you'd probably get more kills per trip.

And, I have to ask, but is English your first language?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Your idea to get lesser demons as a task, then to solo Zamorak, is not a new idea. Not in the least.

When I was in TSG, one of my friends was ALWAYS trying to get lesser demon tasks so that he could solo Zamorak. This was around the beginning of the year.

Your theory isn't really a theory. It's common sense that if you use a Black Mask on your slayer task, you're going to hit more accurately. The whip is not better than a GS for GWD bosses. Have you forgotten that all four Godswords have very helpful specials? If you used a Bandos or Armadyl GS, you'd probably get more kills per trip.

My idea was to get the task, but i did not say that it was such great achievement with getting that nor the idea of using it.

My theory is that: whips speed should be taken advantage of. Not that whip will be more accurate, as that's common sense. Whip can hit 4 attacks before gs can hit one for all i care, but if those attacks is not accurate they won't do much. My theory, is that if whip gets accurate it will get a good advantage cause of it's speed where it delivers fast attacks.

I used SGS, 2 trips and i did not experience any difference between gs and whip, and also the amount of kills expect that the GS was slow. Boss re spawned on me during sergeant kill.

Bandos, might be great way to kill boss. Same with AGS, but AGS cost 60m, how can you expect a average player to afford that?

I did serveal trips. 2 trips with whip i got 3 kills, and all trips with SGS i got 2 kills. It needs more testing, but for now whip is a steady choice.

No, english is my 3rd language.

My idea was to get the task, but i did not say that it was such great achievement with getting that nor the idea of using it.

My theory is that: whips speed should be taken advantage of. Not that whip will be more accurate, as that's common sense. Whip can hit 4 attacks before gs can hit one for all i care, but if those attacks is not accurate they won't do much. My theory, is that if whip gets accurate it will get a good advantage cause of it's speed where it delivers fast attacks.

I used SGS, 2 trips and i did not experience any difference between gs and whip, and also the amount of kills expect that the GS was slow. Boss re spawned on me during sergeant kill.

Bandos, might be great way to kill boss. Same with AGS, but AGS cost 60m, how can you expect a average player to afford that?

I did serveal trips. 2 trips with whip i got 3 kills, and all trips with SGS i got 2 kills. It needs more testing, but for now whip is a steady choice.

No, english is my 3rd language.

If english is really your 3rd language, them I'm very sorry for bashing you about your colons. The only problem I had that your amount wasn't needed. For 3rd language though, very good.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

10/10 for trying so hard once again

2/10 for the actual content.

For trying so hard "again"? What you mean by that.

As for my achievement, i am proud of achieving it.

just google zammy gwd and find a guide or look at one someone has posted in the AOW

and you wouldn't of had to write this crap.

but still, good work i guess

cbf to rate / 10

My theory and achievement is crap? Thanks for those words.

I don't need a guide about Zamorak. I consider myself Pro at GWD.

I have tried SGS: and it's healing ability and prayer restore did well but that did not stop Kril from Raging you.

For all Gs's: when killing the sergeants, it made you kill them slowly which then lead to not much time to prepare for next respawn of boss.

I have used SGS and Whip, and believe me: the big difference in them was not much. But GS was bad for sergeants. If i am wrong: feel free to prove me wrong

Best godswords are: Bandos and Arma, the other two does not do much to affect your trip.

BandosGodSword: 19-21m= Great GS for Zamorak.

AGS= Just as great as BGS, but it cost 60m...i doubt many people can afford it.