Logging in/out issues?

mistywerty

This isn't an issue with the login screen. I think there's some serious problems saving your sessions in the servers.

For instance, I was in castle wars 2 days ago. I was logged out due to a poor internet connection, then when I logged in again, I was at the other end of the room. I logged during the 'Evil Bob Balloon' random event, when I logged in again, I my stats were set to 1, and I was in varrock palace.

I've not been hack. No hacker could log in, and out at the same time as me, and I've changed my pass.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

People in OT eat glass O_o

I've experienced something similar before. But only when playing with a really bad connection. I was in my bank, I moved a bunch of stuff and when I logged back in, the things were where they used to be >.<

All I can suggest is getting your internet sorted before playing again, good luck! :thumbup:

your stats were 1 because you logged during the random, don't do that

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

If you are in one of bob's randoms for over 24 hours, all your stats that are bot-able are set to 1/whatever your level is and teleported to a random location thats out of the way.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

If you are in one of bob's randoms for over 24 hours, all your stats that are bot-able are set to 1/whatever your level is and teleported to a random location thats out of the way.
Seriously? Man... that's harsh AND unethical...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Not really unethical lol.

Kinda harsh I agree, that's why Jagex are updating the random events soon ;)

I see it as unethical because a. most randoms are bot-solvable and b. because bots can quickly reclaim lost skill levels while players cannot.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I see it as unethical because a. most randoms are bot-solvable and b. because bots can quickly reclaim lost skill levels while players cannot.

erm it doesn't deleted ur stats it jsut draisn them to 1/x eg 1/99 cooking

meaning u either wait for a few hours or gulp down a restore pot

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The reason (I think) people sometimes log-back into places where they weren't is because when they log the game doesn't save properly (99% of the time it does) once I logged back at Canafis and I had previously been there about 2 hours ago, I had lost all the Xp I gained and items I traded etc.

The reason (I think) people sometimes log-back into places where they weren't is because when they log the game doesn't save properly (99% of the time it does) once I logged back at Canafis and I had previously been there about 2 hours ago, I had lost all the Xp I gained and items I traded etc.

Two hours? That sounds like a complete blown-up version of the truth, considering I read somewhere that RS saves your player once per 3 or 4 seconds...And not to mention duping that could occur if there was a bug in the system.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Two hours? That sounds like a complete blown-up version of the truth, considering I read somewhere that RS saves your player once per 3 or 4 seconds...And not to mention duping that could occur if there was a bug in the system.

It depends if you leave a certain spot, when you get the "Loading... Please wait" / when you walk/run and the map needs to fetch new pieces or another area, if you stay in one place and the game doesnt save (not your fault) you'll be sent back to when it did last correctly save.

Really? Thanks! I totally misconstrued that explanation. Man, I might want to try it sometime. Go into a PvP world with 1 attack, defence, and strength and a DDS...

Really? Thanks! I totally misconstrued that explanation. Man, I might want to try it sometime. Go into a PvP world with 1 attack, defence, and strength and a DDS...

unless ur wielding the dds before hand you won;t be able to wield it becuz u won;t have the required levels.

Thts the whole point of draining ur levels, a normal player can easily wait for them or aid them in bouncing bk up, a bot won't be kitted out to resotre its stats so will spend many hours not being able to do what is suspposed to and thus being broken.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Or die :D (That's my solution to stat draining)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Yesterday or the day before, can't remember, I was crafting green d hide bodies at cw bank chest and disconnected, when it came to, I was re located to the middle of the room lol :ohnoes: dunna na na dunna na na

2vuhgcn.png

It's every 15 minutes unless there is a problem and the game crashes you can lose up to last log out there(happened to me lost over 200k smithing xp). I imagine since u lagged out you stayed logged in for 1 minute and thus u got a random.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

i Also experienced some of these issues+:

- Small rollbacks - I make some pots,logout,the day after i have no pots but the ingridients are back in bank.

- Different positioning, guess its connected to the first issue

- Login to "auto world' to find myself in PvP world - happened several times, luckly with no injuries...