The history of your forum/game name.

AceSpitball

was my accounts name at the time, which was picked because my previous 2 accounts were hacked, and I loved mage, and mage_man was taken (so was 5 other variations with numbers I tried)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My forum name came from my RuneScape name, which I got because I wanted something original, and I had a piece of China with a red lion on it. My original name was going to be Panty_Lion, but that was a bit immature. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Matt91493- My name and my birthday. My friend who showed me Runescape had the same format for their name, so I just signed up with that instead of taking some time to think of something half decent. Oh well, I was only 12.

Kaphias- derived from a characters name in a book I read... the name was Caiaphas but I couldn't remember it, so I came up with Kaphias.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Wong (my last name) + wonton.

WONGTONG.

(Please don't call wonton's wongtongs, it really annoys me when people do that. :/)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Craiglowery came from this really creepy kid that I have been going to school with all my life. Almost everyone hates him and his name would pop up everywhere, everyone loved to talk about how much they hated him so when I was creating a user name the first thing that came to mind was craiglowery and it stuck.

111-1.jpg

Redhaloguy

Man I love typing that everytime

Origin

Red - The red team on Red vs blue! W00t

Halo - I <3 halo

Guy - Cuz I am one

1 - Long story short I forgot my other account made in like Jan 2006 I did get it back though !

redhaloguyku9.png

w763.png

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Mrshinyredplanet - Well coming from a game. For those that have played Rachet and Clank 1, and know where the gold weapons are, well there is a massive freaking red planet behind it. So I was playing it (and owning), and my friend came in and said "Oooo, that is one [bleep]ing shiny, red, plant. The Mr comes from the fact that I'm a guy.

Runescape Name:

Oyro Dejavu - This stems from a typo. I was creating a new account, because I was getting bored of my old one, and decided to be Pyro Dejavu. I had a typo hence 'Oyro' and decided to run with it. Dejavu comes the fact that i'm interested in mystical things and the future.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Teh Langzor.

Um... the only part that had any conscious thought behind it was Lang, which is the first part of my last name. Added 'Zor' because anything with 'zor' on the end automatically becomes more awesome.

E.g - Herpes = Herpezor. See what I mean?

Er. 'Teh' was another random addition, which I've pretty much dropped in favour of just 'Langzor' or 'Langz'.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My first Runescape account was named Dragon12378. I liked Dragons and thought they were cool thus the word. When I found out "Dragon" was taken, my first immediate thought was to add 123 but it was taken too, so I somehow added the 78 and wala.

Next would be Returned3, after Dragon12378 got hacked. Pretty self-explainatory here, I "returned" after being hacked but it was taken so I selected 3 as 1 and 2 were also taken.

Almost all my online names are Returned3, I'm un-creative.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Dracion was something I made up; it doesn't have anything to do with draconian or drac, which happens to be catalan for dragon. My original account, Dracion, died and lost all his stuff, so I made a new account using the creative name of dracion1 >_<.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

A friend of mine just started calling me "Øgly" (to illustrate "ugly"), which I first hated, but I eventually got used to.

When I signed up to some MSN thing, I tried using the name "Øgly", but it was taken, so I added "41", because I used to listen a lot to Sum 41 back then. I got used to use Øgly41 for everything, so when I signed up for RS, I used "Oegly41" although "Oegly" was available. I didn't think about what consequences it would have to add a number to my name. :(

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

The dsavi part came from my first RS name, Dsavi, which is a mixup of my first name, Davis. I needed something I could remember I suppose. Then Dsavi got hacked (The password was my name) and so I created another account on RS called Dsavi X4. It made sense at the time; Apparently anything with X4 at the end was cool, but hey, I was 9. Eventually I tried to drop the X4, so it became dsavi and that's worked out pretty good.

C2b6gs7.png

I went paintballing with some friends ages ago, and you could buy paint grenades (which were awesome, by the way). However I couldn't get them because I was under 18 at the time and they are classed as pyrotechnics, thus illegal for me to buy.

They probably fall under the same laws as fireworks, I assume.

Anyway I had an old RuneScape account which was hacked, so I thought I'd make a new one, and the whole 'pyro' thingy was still stuck in my head from the paintballing.

Thus I thought I'd take the name 'pyromancer', yet as I'm sure you all realise, my name is pryomancer.

This is just because 'pyromancer' was already taken, so I switched the 2nd and 3rd letters, et voila.

spacescenev24.jpg

I went paintballing with some friends ages ago, and you could buy paint grenades (which were awesome, by the way). However I couldn't get them because I was under 18 at the time and they are classed as pyrotechnics, thus illegal for me to buy.

They probably fall under the same laws as fireworks, I assume.

Anyway I had an old RuneScape account which was hacked, so I thought I'd make a new one, and the whole 'pyro' thingy was still stuck in my head from the paintballing.

Thus I thought I'd take the name 'pyromancer', yet as I'm sure you all realise, my name is pryomancer.

This is just because 'pyromancer' was already taken, so I switched the 2nd and 3rd letters, et voila.

Sexy name :twss:

It is cool to hear how some of your names' were born.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

does anyone remember that 007 golden eye game on the N64? Well my fave character in the Film and Game was Boris.

If i said 5,000 was my favourite number, I would be lying, I just chose 5000 since It fits I guess...

I use it on almost everything... Apart from when some dweebs get onto a random thing and sign up before me...

Luck be a Lady

Due to legality issues, the origin of scootlaboot shall not be uttered.....again.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Fail 11 year old kid that liked deejays. My real life name is Jay, that makes D Jay. Couldn't create that anymore so added some random numbers. When I subscribed to forums I first used some other name, created this account after the rollback.

2dvjurb.png

In all the time I've been here I can honestly say that I never noticed that. Wow.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.