Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States

3rkid

[bleep].

I doubt he'll be running a country at all by the end of his term. If a president can't respect the lives of the most innocent of people (children and elderly), how do we expect him to run our damn country.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[bleep].

I doubt he'll be running a country at all by the end of his term. If a president can't respect the lives of the most innocent of people (children and elderly), how do we expect him to run our damn country.

Well you made it through 8 years with a president who didnt care for your constitution, you have not had another civil war yet.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

I'm kinda disappointed actually. I really thought McCain was gonna pull it out of the fire in time. I mean, if the economy crisis had happened 6 months earlier, I think McCain would be saying his acceptance speech right now.

I'm not surprised at the amount of young voters that voted for Obama, but really at why they are voting for him. Most of the people I've talked to say that he inspires them, he sounds good, or that he's african-american. If I could vote(non-citizen), I would be voting on what a candidate's policies are. That's just my beef right now.

Anyway, congrats to Obama. I hope it doesn't turn out too bad...

wartortlelove.jpg

[bleep].

Well you made it through 8 years with a president who didnt care for your constitution, you have not had another civil war yet.

I don't understand. And I don't remember Bush being extremely pro-choice.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

How did Bush not care for it? Elucidate.

And also, Obama stated the Constitution says what the gov't can't do, not what it CAN do. Sound familiar? Bah, why are we debating this, he won. Oh well.

@Toast, because we know he would. I even have a friend who voted for Obama (she's 19) and she said he'd do it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just saying, if it was rediculously close like it has been in the past, either side would have asked for a re-count. Had Obama lost by a similar amount that McCain did, asking for a re-count would have been pointless.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[bleep].

I don't understand. And I don't remember Bush being extremely pro-choice.

Well the 4th amendament is dead in all but name. You had the warrantless spying. Tacit approval of torture. Lieing outright to the people. I realise non of these concern abortion which appears to be quite important to you, but presumably the living (or in the case of the people in Iraq, now deceased) have rights too.

@Toast thanks for that video, its hysterical.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

[bleep].

Uhm, what? Are you saying Obama delights in disrespecting children and elderly? Or is this just the heat of the moment that causes you to overreact?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

[bleep].

Uhm, what? Are you saying Obama delights in disrespecting children and elderly? Or is this just the heat of the moment that causes you to overreact?

Abortion, Euthanasia... Ring a bell?

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|