What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I've been playing soul silver. I really got into it the last few days and have got to the elite 4. I don't really know how, my pokemon are hilariously under levelled.

It was the last game I got, and currently the only one, except for runescape, that I have access to.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Dragon Quest IX

it's epic. The plot is interesting too. I love how you can choose how your character looks and change the clothes around. Definitely one of my favorite RPG's now.

The dragon quest series of games was one of the best. Dragon Quest VIII was one of my favorite RPG's of all time on the PS2.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Got Burnout Paradise finally. Been meaning to get it for like... since I heard it was on the PC. And it. Is. Awesome. >: D

Finished Arkham Asylum's story mode, been running around the island getting secrets and stuff. I wish there were still groups of bad guys to beat up. : (

Gave up on playing Heart Gold, since either it's a bugged ROM or a anti-ROM measure. All the character sprites turn into random Pokemon/move effects, sometimes my game world turns black outside my current map square, which is weird, and the game pretty much goes black/freezes whenever I enter a building/battle. It'd be awesome if it wasn't so irritating. I may try Soul Silver, since I had only just beat Falkner.

Need some moar games. ;<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Last bought SC2 and it is amazing :D I love every part of it.

Currently playing:

WoW trying to progress through ICC10/25 (10 man got up to BQL, 25 can't seem to down fester -.-, although I'm in a very casual guild)

SC2 - Going through the challenge missions, playing some custom games, having the odd 2v2 with a friend now and then.. just having fun :D

CS:S - Got back into CS:S after the source update... Been playing a lot of gungame deatchmatch so i can get a feel for the guns (Was playing a lot of MW2 previously and it screwed my CS:S play up :( ) and I'm doing pretty well IMO.

MW2 - Drifting in and out of this tbh, I've lost a lot of interest in it, CS:S just seems so much better in terms of well.. pretty much everything, would love more game modes in CS:S though... I know it's not a very DM/Fragfest oriented game, but playing CS:S on deathmatch servers is a lot of fun.

I have battlefield 2 sitting on my game-rack, it's been there for quite some time and the plastic wrapper is still on it.. Is it worth installing it and giving it a game? Is there still a decent community left after BC1+2?

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Demon's Souls. Bloodstains are such a great idea, its hilarious to see all these idiots running straight off ledges. Only about 6 hours in, but I'm already loving it, especially how you can have any combo of weapons you want. Just spent a bit screwing around in the Nexus trying wierd combos, dual pickaxes and dual shields is pretty funny.

Demon's Souls. Bloodstains are such a great idea, its hilarious to see all these idiots running straight off ledges. Only about 6 hours in, but I'm already loving it, especially how you can have any combo of weapons you want. Just spent a bit screwing around in the Nexus trying wierd combos, dual pickaxes and dual shields is pretty funny.

People run off of the ledges on purpose :).

Super Street Fighter IV arrived today, if anyone else has it on PS3 add me, try and get some games going.

Gamefly shipped it yesterday for me so should get here monday or tuesday for me :P.

^ Heard WET sucked.

Also forgot to mention I got LIMBO on XBLA. Very awesome so far.

I heard it's similar to Braid in some regards.

971508_155419_front.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

^ Heard WET sucked.

I played it entirely and i couldn't find many similarities, if any at all. Increadible game though, the second best this year imo :thumbup:

^ Heard WET sucked.

I played it entirely and i couldn't find many similarities, if any at all. Increadible game though, the second best this year imo :thumbup:

The difficulty level and same sort of platform/puzzle reminds me of it. It has a different atmosphere for sure though.

I got Liberty City Minute today. I swear, half of those missions were harder the second time around. Now it's time to dip into some Gay Tony. :???:

Ballad of Gay Tony > The Lost and Damned. Just sayin'.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I just got Demon's Souls and I already love it :^_^:

Best of luck to you dude. You might rage at it, but that's part of the charm.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Prototype on 360. Pretty good :thumbup:

No_Foo.png

Oh thats right, its Runescape. We dont play skills to have fun. We do it to sit in a bank and grind away, seeing who can do it the longest.