What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

After numerous desperate attempts at trying to get my 360 to read a disc, I finally got Oblivion to load. Now I'm afraid to turn it off because I might not get it to work again. I'm currently going through the Main Quest (a little over halfway through).

Finally finished Bioshock. I ended up getting bored around Cohen's place last time I played it. There was such a good place for a System Shock shout out, and I'm really surprised/disappointed they didn't use it.

When you're out from under the influence of the would you kindly thing, Fontaine tells your PC to go get stepped on by a Big Daddy. I was hoping this exchange would've happened.

Fontaine: Go get stepped on by a Big Daddy, would you kindly... I said, would you kindly go and get stepped on by a Big Daddy?

PC: ... nah.

BECAUSE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Left 4 Dead Bundle off steam, I own both for the 360, but after building my new computer I've decided to say screw the 360. (Wasn't going to pay $5-10 for the microsoft points to purchase The Sacrifice DLC)

Bought both for $10.19USD on sale, extremely cheap for such good games. I've never used steam for buying games, but now I may never buy a retail copy of a game again.

<3 Valve.

I've been playing A.V.A for the past year. Starting to play Source after not playing it but owning it for so long. Going to see who far in Cevo and ESEA I can go with Source. Also just got juked out of going to Korea for IeSF too. Fun times.

Prototype.

I THREW A CAR AT A HELICOPTER AND THEN THEY BOTH LANDED ON A TANK WHICH EXPLODED AND PEOPLE DIED. AND THEN MY HEALTH WENT BLUE AND MORE PEOPLE DIED BY WAY OF MY GIANT SPIKES.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM A GOD.

I'm kinda fond of this game.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I didn't like that game. The concept was cool but the controls pissed me off.

Really? They seem pretty good to me. Though I don't think I'm that far in the game, so there may be a tonne more abilities I haven't got yet. The Airdashing move is kinda annoying, though. >_>

Also, it's fun to disguise yourself as an old lady and go around beating up army men.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My 360 broke completely before I could finish Oblivion, so I started a new game of Dark Cloud 2. I forgot how much there is to do in this game. [bleep] Oblivion.

EDIT: Wow, now this game doesn't work either. [bleep] technology.