What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I got Liberty City Minute today. I swear, half of those missions were harder the second time around. Now it's time to dip into some Gay Tony. :???:

Ballad of Gay Tony > The Lost and Damned. Just sayin'.

Yeah, Gay Tony is much more addicting and eventful. For some reason TLAD gave me that wasteland-like feeling that I get from playing games like Fallout 3.

I got Liberty City Minute today. I swear, half of those missions were harder the second time around. Now it's time to dip into some Gay Tony. :???:

Ballad of Gay Tony > The Lost and Damned. Just sayin'.

Yeah, Gay Tony is much more addicting and eventful. For some reason TLAD gave me that wasteland-like feeling that I get from playing games like Fallout 3.

TBOGT seemed like it went for longer, too. Plus, Yusuf is the greatest character of all time.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Bought a PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII today. I'll let this post I made in the Today thread speak for my opinion so far:

[...] Then some time passed and so I went to gamestop and bought a PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII. I set up the system and started playing at 6:45 P.M. It is now 1:00 A.M. and I just stopped playing.

I. Love. This. Game. :D I feel like a little kid getting his N64 for the first time haha, it's great!

There are a few setbacks to the game (linearity to the xtreme!! and a few annoying characters) but overall I love it so far. Very cinematic, and the combat's starting to get a bit crazy.

wl7w9j.png

I haven't gotten into XIII yet, on my list of games I have to get around to playing. (List also includes such games as BioShock 1 and 2 and RD:R)

Otherwise, I got a PS2 and a TV in my room and am going for my third run of 100% Jak and Daxter 1, purely for nostalgic purposes.

#rpgformod

and the combat's starting to get a bit crazy.

Just wait for those later battles. Definitely some of the hardest FF bosses I've come across. It took me more tries to kill some of these guys than it did to kill the Weapons in 7.

Got Dragon Age Origins.

Pretty awesome. I'm in the woods hunting werewolves atm. I called it for the night after disturbing a gravestone which spawned like 5 skeletons and a revenant. Which was pretty stupid on my part. Only matched by when I fell asleep at that campsite that spawns a demon thing.

Forgot to save so I had to start from where I had just given the tree the acorn, so I had to go see the werewolf chick, get the ironbark, etc, and I wasn't really feelin' it at 1am. D: Awesome game though, can't wait to play it when I don't have so much work to do.

If I get so caught up in a game that I forget to save and manage to get myself stupidly killed, then that game is worth playing, imo. After I get over the fact that I managed to get myself killed. >_>

Dual-wielding Dwarf Warrior Commoners ftw. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

You are god. :thumbup:

I just 100%'d Jak and Daxter 1 for the third time, I'm thinking it'd easily be 20 game completions now. Might go back and try and complete my 100% attempt at Vice City, if I recall correctly, I only had to do a few side races and the Unique Stunts.

EDIT: Why are you asking Gay Tony? Shouldn't you be asking Yusuf? [/Trololololin']

#rpgformod

I finally got 100% in all the missions in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Now all I have left to do in order to max GTA4 out is play months and months of online multiplayer. :(

Got Dragon Age Origins.

I've been thinking about getting this too. As long as it's better than Oblivion and FF13 were (which isn't saying much), I just might put some money towards it.

Playing through all Metroid games, or even metroid style games, to get into the mood for other M.

So far completed the original metroid (Worst one imo), Return of Samus and super metroid. Allready halfway through prime 1 aswell.

My newest game: Super Mario Galaxy 2

Now playing: A mix of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, because it still is an awesome game, and Scribblenauts, because it also is and awesome game and to get in the mood for Super Scribblenauts

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

^^^Nice avatar. Don Patch for the win.

I played AVP yesterday. It's alright, but every one of the three characters has something broken about it. Aliens are the most broken of all...

Bought Bad Company and Neverwinter Nights. Gonna play Neverwinter Nights this weekend, right before school starts. Always the best time to get addicted to an RPG...

I've been playing Action 52 for my website at the moment. It's awful.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Working on Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360 at the moment. This game is brutal lmao. Could be even moreso than Demon's Souls.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Started playing Neverwinter Nights last night. It's alright. Some niggling problems concerning the camera and the fact the ingame tutorial never explains D and D's armor system, meaning my dad laughed at me as I explained that I had rank 7 armor and kept picking up rank 5 armor, which is better than 7. He had to spend a half an hour last night explaining some rules of D and D. And then I chose a Paladin Undead Hunter and gave him a sociopath's voice, despite the fact he is lawful good. Whatever...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg