What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Been playing nothing but TF2 and Minecraft and it better stay that way so I can have more time for work and school.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Played Black Ops.

Is it just me or does every CoD game have a part where you have to advance through a wall of respawning enemies with little to no cover? The story's actually good for once but this one man army [cabbage] is getting old.

Don't forget the parts where you get killed. Or the parts where you try and jump onto something, and either fall or have someone grab you RIGHT AT THE VERY LAST SECOND. Or the parts where you lose consciousness.

Don't forget those parts.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Got: Indie Clever Pack on steam (World of Goo, VVVVV and some others), Alpha Protocol and Saints Row 2.

Playing: Those, as and when they've downloaded :???:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Bought Dead Rising, Oblivion, and Burnout Paradise from the Gamespot Black Friday sale because it was buy two get one free.

I've played like an hour of each so far, dunno which one I'll get the most absorbed in.

Downloaded Arkham Asylum - I look forward to playing it, as I've only heard good things.

That reminded me of Metroid Prime - but with more fun combat. Once I realised that, I liked it even more.

I have to play through Half Life 2 (I have to complete it) as part of my university course and then write an evaluation of it, so I'll probably be playing that pretty soon, Even though I'm bad and hate playing HL2 cause it never fails to scare the crap out of me.

I loved Half-Life 2 - I'm playing the first one now, because I hadn't before playing the second.

Have you gotten to Ravenholm yet?

Downloaded Arkham Asylum - I look forward to playing it, as I've only heard good things.

That reminded me of Metroid Prime - but with more fun combat. Once I realised that, I liked it even more.

I have to play through Half Life 2 (I have to complete it) as part of my university course and then write an evaluation of it, so I'll probably be playing that pretty soon, Even though I'm bad and hate playing HL2 cause it never fails to scare the crap out of me.

I loved Half-Life 2 - I'm playing the first one now, because I hadn't before playing the second.

Have you gotten to Ravenholm yet?

Past Ravenholm now... I think I've just got past the sand traps section after the antlion bull comes and gets shot down by the guy on the machine gun. I hate antlions, Black headcrabs, The things that throw the black headcrabs at you, The fast screamer things... Pretty much everything.

I've never been so scared on another video game than I have walking through ravenholm. I was literally breathing so heavily, always getting jumpy and sweating like crazy. All the things valve wants from their gamers. Damn you valve.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Last game bought and played: Donkey Kong Country Returns. That game is awesome :thumbsup: It's weird using the WiiMote and Nunchuck to play a game instead of the Gamecube controller for Gamecube games and Brawl.

Also downloaded Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, and The Passing/The Sacrifice DLC for Left4Dead 2 the 360.

1265936691788-1.jpg

Playing Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls (working on the first one). As for all the other games I have recently started, I've barely been touching them. I get bored too fast.

Playing quite a bit of Mario Kart of my floor's N64 and some Black Ops here and there at home every other weekend.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

The Saboteur (not far in, but pretty good so far).

Battlefield: Bad Company (yes, I'm pretty far behind, but I refuse to pay $60 for a game when it comes out, unless it's Uncharted).

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

The Saboteur (not far in, but pretty good so far).

Battlefield: Bad Company (yes, I'm pretty far behind, but I refuse to pay $60 for a game when it comes out, unless it's Uncharted).

I haven't played Bad Company. Hell, probably never will neither. New games are very overrated and definitely overpriced. :-w

I've been playing currently Minecraft. It's a love-hate relationship. After I play it, I wonder why the [bleep] did I waste my time on it. The next day I want to build some blocks. -.-

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today I finally got around to beating the Terran campaign on Starcraft. It was a breeze up until that last mission because the two bases would keep rushing me with sieges, wraiths, and ghosts. I'm going to work on the Protoss campaign instead of Zerg next since they are easier to use.

I also popped in Twilight Princess for the first time in a while. Got the Master Sword and I'm on my way to the desert. :D

I also popped in Twilight Princess for the first time in a while. Got the Master Sword and I'm on my way to the desert. :D

That one has the best bosses :thumbup:

Last bought: Star Wars KotOR via Steam. I have it on Xbox as well but the PC version is far superior. Much less lagging. I'm playing that, Team Fortress 2, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and a Nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon Heartgold. Yes, juggling four games at once. Great for when I get pissed off at one :lol:

Recently bought; Altitude, Audiosurf, BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity, Cogs, DiRT 2, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, DogFighter, Droplitz, Eufloria, Flotilla, Galcon Fursion, Gratuitous Spce Battles, GridRunner Revolution, Iron Grip Warlord, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West, Poker Night at the Inventory, ProtoGalaxy, Puzzle Dimention, QuantZ, Shatter, Super Meat Boy, Tidalis, Torchlight, VVVVVV, World of Goo.

Most of these I'll be downloading tonight at a friend's place. :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just beat borderlands 1000/1000 only to find out that the other DLC achievements count towards 100% meh.

I guess i'll continue working on 100% on GTA IV which turns out to be difficult. I beat the main storyline in 31 hours when I needed to do it in 30 to get the achievement so fml.

I also bought New Vegas and I'm like half way done with the achievements. I love the game but I hate having to do multiple playthroughs for the achievements.

Low_C.png

I guess i'll continue working on 100% on GTA IV which turns out to be difficult. I beat the main storyline in 31 hours when I needed to do it in 30 to get the achievement so fml.

Ouch. I accidentally got that trophy when I played through. Work out what's important and go nuts. I know Assassin missions aren't needed.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Recently bought; Altitude, Audiosurf, BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity, Cogs, DiRT 2, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, DogFighter, Droplitz, Eufloria, Flotilla, Galcon Fursion, Gratuitous Spce Battles, GridRunner Revolution, Iron Grip Warlord, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West, Poker Night at the Inventory, ProtoGalaxy, Puzzle Dimention, QuantZ, Shatter, Super Meat Boy, Tidalis, Torchlight, VVVVVV, World of Goo.

Most of these I'll be downloading tonight at a friend's place. :thumbsup:

Great selection of games there.

Recently bought - Super Meat Boy, World of goo. And in a couple of days - World of Warcraft Cataclysm :D

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Ouch. I accidentally got that trophy when I played through. Work out what's important and go nuts. I know Assassin missions aren't needed.

Yeah i got the game like over a year ago and I wasn't as much of an achievement [bleep] back then lol. I never read the achievement list and noticed that I shouldn't run around and go to strip clubs and kill people rather than do the main missions in 30 hours lol. I ended up getting the assassins missions achievement last night. I found those and the Exotic Exports one more fun that most of the main storyline missions sadly.

Low_C.png