What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Just recently got Sonic Colors on the Wii, and beat the main story after about 5 hours.

It's short, but hey it's a great experience :thumbup: currently looking for all the red rings.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

i actually have not played my most recent purchase. it's forza 3 for x360 but im giving it to my dad as a xmas present. he likes cars.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

My most recent game was SC4, I think. Got kinda boring, so I haven't been playing. My friend also leant me COD World at War, gotta love the Nazi Zombies. I have to return it soon, though. I've been keeping myself entertained with Tavern games and Demon's Souls.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Recently bought; Altitude, Audiosurf, BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity, Cogs, DiRT 2, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, DogFighter, Droplitz, Eufloria, Flotilla, Galcon Fursion, Gratuitous Spce Battles, GridRunner Revolution, Iron Grip Warlord, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West, Poker Night at the Inventory, ProtoGalaxy, Puzzle Dimention, QuantZ, Shatter, Super Meat Boy, Tidalis, Torchlight, VVVVVV, World of Goo.

Most of these I'll be downloading tonight at a friend's place. :thumbsup:

Great selection of games there.

Recently bought - Super Meat Boy, World of goo. And in a couple of days - World of Warcraft Cataclysm :D

We left it to download and my mate's bro decided he would sign me out of Steam so he could watch YouTube videos without waiting for videos to lag.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Dug up Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars from some cranny in my house. Might give it a chance, although every CnC title released by EA doesn't appeal to me, gameplay wise. The Westwood ones were waaay better, although that might just be bias.

Ended up digging back out Borderlands and getting the last 2 achievements I needed, 31 seconds around the track, and level 50. Now I'm sorta wanting to buy the DLC's but I think I might just wait till the game of the year edition goes on sale and sell my original copy.

Low_C.png

Last two games I bought was Plants versus zombies for the 360, and Golden sun: The Dark Age. So gald I bought golden sun!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Tried to try out Vindictus last night, kicked me out of the game every time I tried to go to a dungeon. So good job Nexon, you may not have a good reputation, infact it's that you are one of the worst companies to host a game ever, but dammit you're keeping it up.

myspace_salute.jpg

Anyway I haven't bought any new games. Though I want to buy the PC version of dragon age sometime, it seems like it'd be so much more fun if I could mod it.

Tried playing the MP mode for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. It was really fun but it was so hard to find a match!

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Dug up Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars from some cranny in my house. Might give it a chance, although every CnC title released by EA doesn't appeal to me, gameplay wise. The Westwood ones were waaay better, although that might just be bias.

To be fair, EA could have done a lot worse with the C&C line. Westwood were great at it and regardless of who took over it never would have been "the same" so some disappointment would have happened either way.

Edit: Playing Morrowind right now. It feels weird playing the ES games in reverse :-\

So bought Dragon age ultimate edition on PC like I wanted tonight, and it won't work. Says it's missing critical files to install. :wall:

OT (in a sub category of OT, who would have thought?): I use :wall: enough that I know what to type in to get it to pop up without having to look.

Edit: after cleaning it off a little, it does say it can install now but is stuck pretty early into installation.

I actually got the last copy, they keep the disc up front, and someone walked out with the box. I decided, meh the box is pretty but I am buying the game.

So bought Dragon age ultimate edition on PC like I wanted tonight, and it won't work. Says it's missing critical files to install. :wall:

OT (in a sub category of OT, who would have thought?): I use :wall: enough that I know what to type in to get it to pop up without having to look.

Edit: after cleaning it off a little, it does say it can install now but is stuck pretty early into installation.

I actually got the last copy, they keep the disc up front, and someone walked out with the box. I decided, meh the box is pretty but I am buying the game.

How did this go?

How did this go?

I got it installed, and dragon age is actually much easier to mod than oblivion. Most mods have you make an "override" file to stick the files for the mod in, so it doesn't change the regular files of the game. Though Dragon Age isn't as big as oblivion and doesn't have near as many mods. One thing I was mainly looking for, that I didn't get, is balancing on the difficulty. I'm playing normal, and most of the time, it's not that hard, about average, but then the developers will decide to throw an almost impossible hard fight at you for no given reason, and then it's back to normal. And the damn wolves and spiders, but i've already covered them.

I'm an elf mage; i've completed getting shale and Return to Ostagar.

Asked because I wanted to know if the DLC was any good :razz:

---

Starting to love Gamestop:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Assassin's Creed 1

Assassin's Creed 2

Beatles Rock band

Bought Fe and AC2, got Rb for free, and got AC1 for pretty much free from trading in some games I stopped playing years ago (GH: Aerosmith, Soul Calibur 4, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass). Plus 10% off due to one of those membership dealies.

Only thing that pushed the whole lot of that over $50 was California's absurd sales tax.

Shale is the best thank evar <3: <3: <3:

Return to Ostagar just gives you some new equipment and you get to actually put Calin's body to rest.

Havent played the rest.

So basically, shale is definitely worth it, Return to Ostagar is worth it if you're a story person (which I am) and i've used some of the feastday gifts to get my approval up quickly, also really nice since your party members do get boosted stats if they like you. (or in my case if you're a man-[bleep]).

Need for speed hot pursuit. Have to say that this game is FUN AS HELL!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Mass Effect 2, it's been sitting on my shelf for the last few months since I couldn't get into it. Never played ME1 so I wasn't into it at first but it's really starting to grow on me now. I'm about 16 hours in and I love it.

Low_C.png

Asked because I wanted to know if the DLC was any good :razz:

I also want to add a few things.

After playing through the PC version a bit, it feels more complete than the PS3 version, I don't know about the 360 version though. The enemies difficulties have been modified (remember i'm not using a mod for that) so that the regular enemies are more beatable and the bosses are stronger than they were. Magic is all around more useful than it was on the PS3 version, I just got passed the fade on the PC version, the forms seemed to be weaker, i'm assuming that's because i'm a mage, I suck at physical attack, so they suck at physical attack. It runs more smoothly on my computer, the interface is much easier to use, with more slots to put items on the command bar (6 on PS3 to 14 on PC), and the minimap is more useful in and out of combat.

Basically the PC version seems to have loads more polish and seems more the complete version because of it.

going to be getting reach, black opps and live for christmas

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

been trying to speed run the zelda oracle games without a emulator. its been 6+ hours and i give up, i restarted the first dungeon over 200 times trying to get good enemy spawns and even then they were horrible. if i am to speed run this game i want a emulator so manipulation will be easyer (although it will still be very anoying and take ages) :angry:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I beat the Starcraft (1) campaigns. It was actually fairly easy once you figured out how to use each race efficiently, except for the 7th Protoss mission which was still a major [bleep]. Now I'm trying to finish my perfect file of Zelda: Twilight Princess before Christmas.