What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I loved Demon's Souls, but I got a little tired of it. Finished all the worlds but the Shrine of Storms and the Valley of Defilement. Damn Reapers, Damn Plague Giants. Just kept dying.

Can't wait for Project Dark.

I would have kept playing Demon's souls if the PvP community was a bit larger in it. Was fun going into someones world and ganking them, only problem is not many people around to do that :P.

got zelda collecters edition (oot + mm on gamecube) + a wii gamecube controller + mem card.

its a little 19th bday gift for me from me, i cant wait to start speed running them

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just started playing Mass Effect. I am definitely buying Mass Effect 2! And 3 when it comes out.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just got the Mario 25th anniversary game, SMB1, 2, 3, and USA all in one. I play with the Classic Controller.

Out of these games I'm currently playing SMB3. That game is as hard as [cabbage], seriously. :ohnoes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Torrented Silent Hunter III

I don't really like it. I got navigation down, but plotting a course so as to perfectly intersect a ship at the right distance and time is really annoying. Not to mention I've heard that aside from the newer installment, every game in the series is repetitive as hell.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Donkey Kong Returns, Gran Turismo 5 and Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary edition.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Haven and Hearth...

Theros died carrying the silkmoths. <_<

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

been playing zelda oot and mm on the wii (gamecube disk)

and i have to say the gamecube controller sucks so bad, thank god there is a c stick as the z button sticks badly

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Spent 3 hours today remodding my copy of oblivion to play through as a mage, and my magic mods don't work :wall: Though I have a pretty good idea of why my magic mods wont work. Still, it means i'll have to restart the game, also for some reason some of the custom classes arn't showing up and i'm missing a few of the hairstyles. I have no clue why that one is happening though.

Spent 3 hours today remodding my copy of oblivion to play through as a mage, and my magic mods don't work :wall: Though I have a pretty good idea of why my magic mods wont work. Still, it means i'll have to restart the game, also for some reason some of the custom classes arn't showing up and i'm missing a few of the hairstyles. I have no clue why that one is happening though.

You're making me want to start a new game of oblivion with a bunch of mods now. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You're making me want to start a new game of oblivion with a bunch of mods now. :(

Why sad face? Its a fun game with good replay value. Whats not to love?

Also, for some reason, i'm not gaining XP towards my next level, I don't think I have a mod for that, i'll have to read up on cute elves, see if that has anything to do with it.

Bought Uncharted 2, and Fallout NV for the PS3. Also bough nuclear strike on the playstation network. First game I bought with my own money way back in 1997 :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I made it halfway through Deus Ex but needed to take a break for a while. It's sooooo long.

Playing Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. It's fun. I'm doing all a lot of the side crap before I actually follow through the story though.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I made it halfway through Deus Ex but needed to take a break for a while. It's sooooo long.

Playing Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. It's fun. I'm doing all a lot of the side crap before I actually follow through the story though.

hint: "side crap" in ME2 is the story.

I bought Bit.trip.Beat this weekend; best rythm game i haver EVER played, that thing's genious. I now feel more like trying the rest of the series, specially bit trip runner.

Oh, i also pre-ordered my 3DS :thumbup: