What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Honestly, why do we still buy CoD anymore? Are we hanging on to the hope that the next iteration will be better, rather than even worse?

I wish I could say that Black Ops was the last straw... But I'll probably end up buying the next one anyways.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Perfecting my guile techniques in SSF4 3DS :thumbup:

Man, flash kicks and sonic booms are so easy to pull of thanks to the touch screen, i almost feel cheap :unsure:

I hear ya dude. I kinda gravitated towards him and have been using him online. 10 wins 2 losses so far. I hate Akuma abusers, I truly do. I also got down the EX variants. Eat it Ken, EX Sonic Boom overrides your hadoukens.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Man, flash kicks and sonic booms are so easy to pull of thanks to the touch screen, i almost feel cheap :unsure:

I hear ya dude. I kinda gravitated towards him and have been using him online. 10 wins 2 losses so far. I hate Akuma abusers, I truly do. I also got down the EX variants. Eat it Ken, EX Sonic Boom overrides your hadoukens.

I've not yet tried the online that much, but i'll probably start doing so. Btw, which attacks do you keep on the touch screen? I use ex Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Flash kick and Ultra.

I've not yet tried the online that much, but i'll probably start doing so. Btw, which attacks do you keep on the touch screen? I use ex Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Flash kick and Ultra.

I use Pro mode with Throw, Focus, and LMHP and LMHK (low mid high punch and low mid high kick). I've gotten turtling down to something of an art form.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Picked up Jak III from gamestop Monday. That game is incredibly hard to find if you don't own it, i've been looking for months. It seems really similar control wise to Jak II but it has had a few spots where I couldn't really control that well and died because of it. Mostly the leapers. Also the Camera has been terrible at some spots. I've run into enemies a few times because they were infront of the camera, the camera has been stuck at a few points, etc. It's not too bad except those points though.

Just picked up Need for Speed Shift 2. I have to say that it does look damn good for a racer. been a long time since I was this excited over one, so we shall see :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just picked up Need for Speed Shift 2. I have to say that it does look damn good for a racer. been a long time since I was this excited over one, so we shall see :thumbup:

I must say this game turned out a lot better then I figured. I knew it was going to be good, but this game is really REALLY good for a racer.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Picked up and re-playing Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition. Dragon Age 2 left a bad taste in my mouth :mellow:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Picked up Jak III from gamestop Monday. That game is incredibly hard to find if you don't own it, i've been looking for months. It seems really similar control wise to Jak II but it has had a few spots where I couldn't really control that well and died because of it. Mostly the leapers. Also the Camera has been terrible at some spots. I've run into enemies a few times because they were infront of the camera, the camera has been stuck at a few points, etc. It's not too bad except those points though.

To add to this, [bleep] that chase with the marauders for Seem, who i'm sure is Keira is disguise, since the actress makes no attempt to differentiate their two voices.

I have a hard time with the cars because they spin out of control easily. I played Jak X before Jak III so i'm used to being able to make turns from full speed, which you apparently can't do in Jak III.

@haruko: join the pkmn thread, you'll enjoy the info/tips we share (that and I already have 6 guides exclusively for gen 5).

Oh, and because april is 'retro-gaming month', I decided to bring out my n64/gbc early. Currently playing zelda: oracle of seasons.

div>

Oh, and because april is 'retro-gaming month',

What? I've never heard of it!

Time to try an oldie it seems, If Chrono Trigger isn't out in the VC by the end of the month, i might get Contra for XBLA or Contra 3 on the VC. Or just Replay Super Metroid if i find myself short on cash.

Mmhmm...it's been 'retro gaming month' ever since nintendo power more or less made it official in 2002. They did a 36 page article about it, and since then, it's kinda been tradition (at least for me). Either way, april still feels kinda like 'retro zelda month' for me, seeing as every year during that month I've played/beaten the first 8 zelda games.

div>

To add to this, [bleep] that chase with the marauders for Seem, who i'm sure is Keira is disguise, since the actress makes no attempt to differentiate their two voices.

I have a hard time with the cars because they spin out of control easily. I played Jak X before Jak III so i'm used to being able to make turns from full speed, which you apparently can't do in Jak III.

Heh. I see it everywhere around these parts, I've had it since release, though. Jak 3 really gets good at the end, I'm thinking of one section in particular.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Jak 3 really gets good at the end, I'm thinking of one section in particular.

[hide=Pic] That scene =

Mind_Blown-%28n1295390041638%29.jpg[/hide]

====

I'm playing the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, with more mods on it than a crack addict. I love this game; unfortunately I tend to make many characters with different classes/skills and never really unite to reach end-game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm playing the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, with more mods on it than a crack addict. I love this game; unfortunately I tend to make many characters with different classes/skills and never really unite to reach end-game.

Dem' crack addicts love them some moddin'.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Jak 3 really gets good at the end, I'm thinking of one section in particular.

[hide=Pic] That scene =

Mind_Blown-%28n1295390041638%29.jpg[/hide]

The stadium in general, man.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod