What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I'm really bored so I'm playing Call of Duty 2 on veteran and trying to get 1000/1000G. It's so [bleep]ing hard. Waaaay harder than the veteran modes on the recent CoDs.

Bought Jak and Daxter the precursors legacy today

first thing that caught my eyes is the map that comes with it

Excellent choice.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just finished Bioshock 2 today. It's certainly not as good as the first one. It's even easier and there aren't many things Bioshock 2 did that Bioshock 1 didn't do better. Still worth a playthrough though, if only to get hyped up for Bioshock Infinite.

The combat was better, as well as the hacking. Otherwise, the story wasn't as good, but it still wasn't bad.

It was nice to not have to switch out my weapon to use a plasmid, yeah. I hate that the developers still included the camera in Bioshock 2, though. I didn't use it in Bioshock 1 and I sure as hell wasn't going to in the sequel.

Whenever I play BioShock, almost out of habit I always snap a few shots before shocking them, and then keep taking photo's until it goes to too low. I don't know if I love or hate the way they have done the research in BioShock 2, because in BioShock 1 you could just stand anywhere and easily get research without attacking anyone.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Bought Jak and Daxter the precursors legacy today

first thing that caught my eyes is the map that comes with it

Excellent choice.

I was at Nedgame (dutch gameshop chain)

and it was the only game i was mildly interested in,Nedgame got a huge inventory of games,but most of them are meh,so i asked if they had any Jak and Daxter games,which they had :D

so far,i like it better then JAK2,to me,it feels more like a mix between Crash Bandicoot and DK64 (the running and jumping of Crash,and the huge amount of items to collect from DK64) (though not nearly as many,i should 100% my save on my DK64 cart though,stuck at 75%+ with around 50 hours)

and Daxter is one funny guy,he's just an asshat most of the time,but that makes him awesome :D

the music fits the levels but i have the feeling its just the same melody in other tones/instruments

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

playing some kingdom hearts 358/2 days, trying to see if there are any more hidden messages in any of the missions, its not fun

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just about finished Gears of War 2. Then I'll probably finish the campaign for World at War. Don't really want to, as I don't really like it, but I'll finish it for the achievements.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness.

My only regret is starting as a fire-type. Everything is rock, water, or rock/water :cry:

Other than that, it's more or less the best Pokemon game I've played. Interesting story and characters, and probably the first time I came close to crying in a video game. I've been wondering how they got away with an E-rating. There's some pretty [bleep]ed up [cabbage] in there, even if a lot of it's been cleaned up :-P

I remember when I bought the first every Mystery Dungeon game that came out for the DS. I can remember staying up all night going through that one cave that was 100 Floors long and full of good stuff at the end or something. Then as I was at Floor 99, just about at the stairs, I died. I'm amazed I didn't break anything.

ojdv.jpg

I bought Dante's Inferno the other day, it was $19.99. I wanted to get it when it first came out but never did, so I figured I might as well try it now that it's cheap. First play through was on classic mode (easiest mode) just to get the hang of the game. Beat it with 8 hours 10 minutes play time. Now that I knew what I was doing I played through it again on Infernal Mode (hardest mode, unlocked after beating the game once). Beat it with 4 hours 56 minutes play time. Over all it was a really fun game (even though it was really just one of those slash your way through hordes of monsters with a boss thrown in every now and then type game). The first time through I only leveled up my unholy skills because the holy skills seemed lame and I thought the cross just seemed like a weak wepon. I started leveling up holy near the end of the first play through since I had maxed out my unholy skills, and very soon after getting a few levels in at and getting new attacks with the cross, I wished that I had gone with holy first. It dominated the monsters in Infernal Mode and the cross attacks pushes them back a bit helping me avoid damage and saved me from dying a lot (monsters in Infernal Mode hit like 10x harder than the ones in Classic Mode).

I just wish it had more content. Kinda lame when you get a game and within 24 hours of owning it already have it beat. Then you sit down and play the hardest mode they give you and beat it in one sitting...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I bought fallout 3 since I heard it was so good. It's ok, I don't see why everybody said it was such a great game though. it's annoying traveling around the world, shops never carry a good supply of ammo so i'm always low. I suppose in an RPG i'm supposed to focus more on the story, but that's really hard to do when everything is so far away from each other and I always have a hard time getting there due to the shortage of bullets. That really sucks me out of the story. Also what does radiation poisoning even do? I've let it feel up near full before and it didnt seem to do anything. Also i'm level 8 now, and still no powerful weapons, i'm still using my hunting rifle and laser pistol, and the enemies use the same crap as me, which is helpful for bullets atleast.

I bought fallout 3 since I heard it was so good. It's ok, I don't see why everybody said it was such a great game though. it's annoying traveling around the world, shops never carry a good supply of ammo so i'm always low. I suppose in an RPG i'm supposed to focus more on the story, but that's really hard to do when everything is so far away from each other and I always have a hard time getting there due to the shortage of bullets. That really sucks me out of the story. Also what does radiation poisoning even do? I've let it feel up near full before and it didnt seem to do anything. Also i'm level 8 now, and still no powerful weapons, i'm still using my hunting rifle and laser pistol, and the enemies use the same crap as me, which is helpful for bullets atleast.

How many hours have you been playing? This is what happened to me, and I've heard it's happened to a lot of other people too: I played maybe 10 hours of the game spread out over a week or two, didn't really like it. I didn't get the hype. I went back to it a couple months later and got up to 100 hours played in no time at all. It became one of my favorite games. I don't know what it is about it. I guess it's just because you have to really get into it or it just gets better later on, but I would find myself picking up the game and playing for a while, and suddenly it was 8 hours later and I had no idea where the time went. I got so immersed.

I used the hunting rifle for a large portion of the game. It's really good early levels, but it falls off during later levels when the enemies are stronger. Speaking of enemy strength, what difficulty are you playing on? I wouldn't play on anything above normal. Higher difficulties only make it tedious because they just increase enemy health and damage.

Fallout 3's story definitely isn't its strong point. The exploration is where it really shines. Not even doing any quests, just exploring areas. Sorry for all dem paragraphs, but I love this game and needed to respond thoroughly.

How many hours have you been playing? This is what happened to me, and I've heard it's happened to a lot of other people too: I played maybe 10 hours of the game spread out over a week or two, didn't really like it. I didn't get the hype. I went back to it a couple months later and got up to 100 hours played in no time at all. It became one of my favorite games. I don't know what it is about it. I guess it's just because you have to really get into it or it just gets better later on, but I would find myself picking up the game and playing for a while, and suddenly it was 8 hours later and I had no idea where the time went. I got so immersed.

I used the hunting rifle for a large portion of the game. It's really good early levels, but it falls off during later levels when the enemies are stronger. Speaking of enemy strength, what difficulty are you playing on? I wouldn't play on anything above normal. Higher difficulties only make it tedious because they just increase enemy health and damage.

Fallout 3's story definitely isn't its strong point. The exploration is where it really shines. Not even doing any quests, just exploring areas. Sorry for all dem paragraphs, but I love this game and needed to respond thoroughly.

Those are my initial thoughts after playing a few hours of it, i'll still give the game a chance but my initial opinion is low. Though it could be like FF12 for me, I didn't really like it much on my first playthrough, but after replaying it, it was really fun, one of my more favorite games now.

i might start playing that again, havnt in ages.

i remember i rage quitted cos i was trying to do the 3 small area's and a skag kept getting out side the area ( i think from a combo of its lunge attack and the speed round thingy where u and enemys move faster) and that happend a good 10+ times normally on the last set of rounds :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I think I'm going to re-buy a PS2 and play KH 1 & 2 again, both on proud mode, just for the heck of it. Watching a commentator I've subscribed to on Youtube do a playthrough has made me want to play it again.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I think I'm going to re-buy a PS2 and play KH 1 & 2 again, both on proud mode, just for the heck of it. Watching a commentator I've subscribed to on Youtube do a playthrough has made me want to play it again.

All KH games are so easy I just skip to the hardest mode.

Personally I thought Proud mode was easier than Normal... especially against Xaldin. For whatever reason, he was a serious pain to beat on normal, but almost a pushover on Proud mode.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

so. i herd the ps3 dosnt play ps2 disks, is this true? im def not getting one if it is :|

also playing radient historia now, very good rpg so far imo, its a bit anoying when characters leave and you forget to remove equipment but its not that bad

he mad?

:( would only be getting a ps3 for the ratchet and clanks that are on there. so might as well just buy a ps2 and live without some of the games

he mad?

Personally I thought Proud mode was easier than Normal... especially against Xaldin. For whatever reason, he was a serious pain to beat on normal, but almost a pushover on Proud mode.

I wouldn't know since I havent played normal actually. Like I said I skipped straight to proud.