What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I found a Saints Row 1&2 collection for $20 in the states last week. All I can say is if they can improve from 2-3 as much as they did from 1-2, it will be hands down the best sandbox game ever.

Have you seen the game play trailer? It looks pretty awesome, if you like freedom in a sandbox game. The guy in the demo found a cannon on a car and filled it with people and shot them into a building to kill them. Not to mention the giant purple dildo he used to beat some old woman with lmao.

Low_C.png

I found a Saints Row 1&2 collection for $20 in the states last week. All I can say is if they can improve from 2-3 as much as they did from 1-2, it will be hands down the best sandbox game ever.

Have you seen the game play trailer? It looks pretty awesome, if you like freedom in a sandbox game. The guy in the demo found a cannon on a car and filled it with people and shot them into a building to kill them. Not to mention the giant purple dildo he used to beat some old woman with lmao.

Yeah, it looked pretty sick. The graphics look as good or better than GTA4 too.

I'm thinking of trying this Saint's Row. I liked GTA4, but it had something missing.

No flaming, but I've been playing quite a bit of Modern Warfare 2. Once you get past the inaccuracies and lulsniepr community and know what you're doing, it's quite fun. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I still prefer MW1's story and multiplayer, but IMO MW2's campaign was just way more epic, even if it did have the "Russia is evil" story that the first one avoided.

You know what? A big problem with plausible war game stories is that the enemy always has to be a threat to the US and its allies, and that pretty much just leaves Russia and China. Why don't they make games that show, like... the Yugoslav wars, or wars from the Arab-Israeli conflict? Or if they're writing a new story, something between smaller nations in which the larger powers don't get involved. The US is not the only country in the world, developers!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I picked up MW2 way after it was released maybe 5 months ago and I enjoyed the Campaign, didn't care for MP but the Campaign is enough for me to buy MW3 and hope the MP is similar to Black Ops.

Low_C.png

I still prefer MW1's story and multiplayer, but IMO MW2's campaign was just way more epic, even if it did have the "Russia is evil" story that the first one avoided.

You know what? A big problem with plausible war game stories is that the enemy always has to be a threat to the US and its allies, and that pretty much just leaves Russia and China. Why don't they make games that show, like... the Yugoslav wars, or wars from the Arab-Israeli conflict? Or if they're writing a new story, something between smaller nations in which the larger powers don't get involved. The US is not the only country in the world, developers!

I've always assumed it's because both the developers and CoD fans accept that the plot is just an excuse for you to singlehandedly win a war (Also multiplayer). That's what people play it for, and it would probably alienate quite a few people if it went into a conflict like that (Pro-Israel pisses off the anti-Israel fans, and vice versa. Showing it as a conflict that isn't black and white would probably piss off everyone.)

That and most of the players are probably from the US or its allies. It's bound to be a lot easier for an American player to relate to an American soldier than it is for an American player to relate to a Palestinian soldier.

Call of Duty: The Falklands

Pilot a plane and sink British ships! :pray:

Oh wait, no "bad guys". [bleep]ing Cap'n Price. :angry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I honestly would love to see games that play from all perspectives in all different wars, and don't try to paint it as a battle of good versus evil.

Edit: I'm also not a fan of single-handedly winning the war. I hate feeling like no one else is doing anything, or that the events of the story are set in stone. I guess that's what grand strategy is for though, I can't think of how they'd put a dynamic campaign in an FPS where you play as a foot soldier.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Been playing Assassin's Creed II. I just love the concept in that game. I mainly just free-run around town pulling cool stunts. I'll occasionally do what I'm supposed to do. c:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Got 3200 Microsoft points the other night and bought the remaining Black Ops map packs including Rezurrection. They seem to be good from what i've gotten to play thus far. I also signed up for a reward zone membership through best buy and added their gamer club to it. They're running a deal where you can preorder 5 games in the coming months and get a 100 dollar gift card after your 5th purchase. You just have to pick the games up within 5 days of release.

Low_C.png

I'm about to buy a fighter and I'm a casual player. Which one would you guys recommend between Super Street Fighter IV, Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat 9?.

I have read the reviews. I just want subjective opinions... I'm almost buying MK (I like the gorish approach) , but I thought I should try asking first which one do you think is more fun to play?

Really, REALLY subjective. Street Fighter is technical, with combos requiring 1-frame reaction times; MvC3 is more over the top with ever-lasting combos, and is much easier to learn and perfect. Mortal Kombat very different from these. It's technical but at a much easier rate than SF, and it still retains some over the top from the likes of the versus series.

Just find a way to play a bit of all three and get the one that you like most.

Last game I finished was deus ex human revolution, sweet game. Now I'm playing el shaddai, kinda random and nonsensical but fun to play nonetheless.

2480+ total

Just bought Dead Space 2, it'll be shipped to me tomorrow. I downloaded TF2 a few days ago and have played it a bit since then. Also been playing lots of League of Legends.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I bought Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition on Steam since it was only $7.

Having fun with it so far. I'm playing a Hunter.

It's a lot more fun as a group. I play it with some people from the synch channel. The enemies scale is difficulty to fit how many players you have.

playing some borderlands, missed a back pack upgrade in playthough 2. forgot to quit and try again so now ive restarted the character :\ was only level 50 tho. would have been so mad if it was 60+

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Been playing EVE online when I've had the time.

One screen shot of me mining in my mimitar class frigate

[hide=]24fmbkm.jpg[/hide]

I dare say that I love gaming on my PC... even though I will never stop playing on PS3. Once I get paid I'm going to get fallout New Vegas on my PC.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]