What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I reccently bought Terraria, which is pretty awesome. I'm still rather noob, though.

I'm playing through Dragon Quest IX as well, though I haven't downloaded any of the side quests that were added, which is bad. I need to re-connect my DS.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Just saw there was a demo of Ace Combat: Assault Horizons on the PS3.

Reaction to this.

[hide=]rabxwo.png

[/hide]

Downloading it now...dear god I'm so excited!!!

EDIT:

The game is a lot of fun. The controls were hard to get used to at first, but cone I got used to them it was easy. I have the game pre-ordered so I am looking foreword to it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Man the Ace Combat demo was epic, I remember I played it like 2 times, the songs are really great too! Although I only played as the plane and not as the chopper lol.

But mainly, I've been playing Persona 3: FES, and finally finished it a couple of days ago, it was such an incredible game with a really mature story, even though it's for PS2, for anyone who hasn't play and has a PS2, try to get your hands on this game! (And if you get the FES version, play first the Journey chapter)

And now, I'm venturing myself onto Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Original version, not that PSP crap) :P

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I bought ace combat AH a few days ago. I have to say it was better than I thought. The story was a little...over the top but besides that its awesome.

Also downloaded a demo on PSN called Eufloria. I really did enjoy it, considering buying the full thing in a couple days. A new take on RTS.

IGN review on Eufloria.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Finished Dead Island after quickly becoming tired of the Jungle and putting it aside for a couple weeks. The melee combat was fun, everything else was pretty much abysmal. It's sad, because the game had so much potential.

For games I am currently playing, though? I bought Hard Reset and am installing it now, so that, I guess. I expect to be disappointed.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Bought Dark Souls two days ago. I didn't really play it much the first day I had it, but I've been playing it quite a bit today. I made a warrior and I'm currently level 23, but I have a bit of an issue. I entered the Valley of Drakes way to early. I now realise that I should probably be level 40 or higher to survive here and I keep dying right after I get my souls back. It's going to take me forever to get out of this area and still have all of my souls. <_<

I'm My_Eggs. After the forum was hacked I couldn't remember what email I signed up with so I just made a new account.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Bought Dark Souls two days ago. I didn't really play it much the first day I had it, but I've been playing it quite a bit today. I made a warrior and I'm currently level 23, but I have a bit of an issue. I entered the Valley of Drakes way to early. I now realise that I should probably be level 40 or higher to survive here and I keep dying right after I get my souls back. It's going to take me forever to get out of this area and still have all of my souls. <_<

I presume you tried grabbing some items next to a dead dragon? *snerk*

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Bought Red Faction Guerrilla for a few bucks two days ago. Such as amazing game. Jumping off a bridge with a vehicle, crashing through the roof of a building and proceeding to drive straight through the wall to bring down the building never gets old. The destruction in this game is awesome.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Yeah, I got those items and got away without dying (wasn't really worth it, my shield is better than the one that was there, and my Drake Sword is MUCH better than the sword there), but I continued on down the path and ran into those damn blue drakes who ripped me apart. As for that "dead" dragon. What the hell? What creature in its right mind would sleep while dangling off the edge of a cliff? I've got to give credit to the creators though. They really did make that dragon look quite dead with it's grey, withered looking flesh.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Yeah, I got those items and got away without dying (wasn't really worth it, my shield is better than the one that was there, and my Drake Sword is MUCH better than the sword there), but I continued on down the path and ran into those damn blue drakes who ripped me apart. As for that "dead" dragon. What the hell? What creature in its right mind would sleep while dangling off the edge of a cliff? I've got to give credit to the creators though. They really did make that dragon look quite dead with it's grey, withered looking flesh.

Actually, I do more with that sword than the Drake Sword, seeing how I've got a bunch of points in Faith, and the Drake Sword is just 200 power straight; it doesn't scale.

My experience with the dead dragon?

Me: Huh, a dead dragon and two items.

*grabs first item* Ooh nice sword.

*tries to grab second item, dragon wakes up and i'm stuck in the grab animation*

Me: OH FU- *claw to the face*

As for the drakes, they're weak to lightning damage, so either get some Resin to enchant a basic weapon, or you can go ring both bells (One in the Undead Parish, the other in Blighttown) and find an awesome lightning spear in Sen's Fortress.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Actually, I do more with that sword than the Drake Sword, seeing how I've got a bunch of points in Faith, and the Drake Sword is just 200 power straight; it doesn't scale.

My experience with the dead dragon?

Me: Huh, a dead dragon and two items.

*grabs first item* Ooh nice sword.

*tries to grab second item, dragon wakes up and i'm stuck in the grab animation*

Me: OH FU- *claw to the face*

As for the drakes, they're weak to lightning damage, so either get some Resin to enchant a basic weapon, or you can go ring both bells (One in the Undead Parish, the other in Blighttown) and find an awesome lightning spear in Sen's Fortress.

Is the lightning spear found in Sen's Fortress the Demon Spear or something like that? If so, that's one of the wepons I really want.

I might have to put some points into faith, I remember I made a character on Demons Souls that had really high faith and a wepon that scaled with faith. He was pretty unstoppable PvE and PvP wise. After a certain point the only thing I found fun was invading other people's worlds and hunting them down haha.

So I decided to make a new character and pump up its faith so I could use that sword. I made a knight and currently have it at level 50 with 4 hours and 23 minutes of play time. Gotta love farming souls haha. I farmed 20k souls on the bridge where Hellkite is by having him burn all the undead spearmen and archers then going down to the bonfire and repeating the process. Then I went and bought that Seal of Astoria or whatever it's called so that I could open up the door in the Darkroot Gardens. I waited to go there for a bit and tried to go kill the Gargoyles but my faith just wasn't high enough to do enough damage. If I hadn't spent so much time messing around I could be level 50 with like 2-3 hours play time on this character. I spent maybe 40 minutes at the most so far farming souls in the Darkroot Garden area and managed to get from level 21-50.

I downloaded the full game of Efloria on PSN. I have to say it's been of the better games I've played from the PSN except for PVZ. If you have $10 laying around and whaty a fun RTS to play I suggest you get it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Rented Homefront.

It was good, but JESUS it's short, and it kind of lost its point after a while and just became an action movie.

I hated that game so [bleep]ing much. It was just walking from point A to point B and not dying then watching a cut scene, repeated for 4 or 5 hours.

Rented Homefront.

It was good, but JESUS it's short, and it kind of lost its point after a while and just became an action movie.

I hated that game so [bleep]ing much. It was just walking from point A to point B and not dying then watching a cut scene, repeated for 4 or 5 hours.

I liked it because of the human aspect that games honestly don't have, and the emotions of the people in the game reacting to the occupation. The part where it became generic was when they abandoned that aspect - the entire point of the game, no less - after the third mission.

After that it was just Battlefield/CoD, only slightly less fun.

I did not play the multiplayer because [bleep] EA and its online stuff.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.