What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Just got Sonic Generations for PC.

Probably the best Sonic game I have ever played yet :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I finally got a PS3 and bought:

God of War 1-3

Heavy Rain

Harry Potter LEGO

I'm up to GOW3. Epic :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I finally got a PS3 and bought:

God of War 1-3

Heavy Rain

Harry Potter LEGO

I'm up to GOW3. Epic :P

Oh nice! Add me on PSN?

Name is BeetusKid if you want to :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just finished skyward sword, and OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM god, that was one of the finest experiences in gaming i have ever had, it's esily on my top 3 of best games of all time, amazing storyline, even better carachter development and top notch controls make this a great, increadible game. That and you finish the final boss with a [hide] summersault hurricane thunder finishing sword stab int he middle of a cristalized lake with thundestorms surrounding you[/hide].

I'll probably finish Xenoblade after the mid-semester exams.

Stood in a long ass line and got Forza Motorsports 4, Batman Arkham City, and Madden 12 for 28.00 each. I shall be busy with those plus i've got a ton of hours left in Skyrim.

Low_C.png

[bleep] yeah.

[/img]

Is that that one LotR game that people compared to SW: Battlefront?

Nope, this is The Two Towers, an early last gen one. Considered one of the only good movie games.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Got Skyrim a week or so ago, played it, had a level 30 Argonian assassin, then went to play a high elf mage for a change. Game saved over my assassin. :( I'll remake him later, I know how to avoid it now.

Now I just got Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed Revelations during Black Friday. Playing Skyward atm, having so much fun :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Because I am making myself wait for Skyrim, I am playing Fable II, which I was given some three years ago and never opened. A poor substitute admittedly, but it's all I've got.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Bought Portal 2 in the Steam autumn sale, haven't had time to play it yet though. :(

Maybe tonight.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I've been renting MW3 for 2 months now simply because i'm too lazy to send it back and order another game, i think i've played it three times. Was tempted by all the skyrim hype but it looks like hype is all it is, looks like every other bethesda game from the past 5 years to me. And i really don't have the patience for that game, i'll just turn it on, get thrown into the air by a giant a few times and shut it off.

I'm thinking about buying super smash brothers melee. That is my favorite game of all time and i could play it for hours. (I have brawl, not so fond of it.)

CNqWHdA.jpg

I've been renting MW3 for 2 months now simply because i'm too lazy to send it back and order another game, i think i've played it three times. Was tempted by all the skyrim hype but it looks like hype is all it is, looks like every other bethesda game from the past 5 years to me. And i really don't have the patience for that game, i'll just turn it on, get thrown into the air by a giant a few times and shut it off.

I'm thinking about buying super smash brothers melee. That is my favorite game of all time and i could play it for hours. (I have brawl, not so fond of it.)

It's a damn good game man, I just completed all the achievements and I've never did that with any game before. Skyrim is better than any other Bethesda game i've played thus far.

..I see you play/played runescape, if runescape can hold your attention Skyrim can by far hold it.

Low_C.png