What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I'm currently replaying Pokemon Emerald :) It was one of the first Pokemon games that I got to the elite four in, but because my team was cruddy, I never beat them. Going to change that this time :3

Last game I got was Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection, but due to a disc error I had to send it back...And never got round to tracking a new one down. Opps.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I just beat Mass Effect 2 as a Paragon, doing a Renegade run right now. Trying to get 100% souls in Dawn of Sorrow, and I'll be getting Final Fantasy XIII-2 in two days :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (full version), store broke the street date. Spectacular combat system and art :thumbup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Got my new pc built and I picked up Metro 2033, Witcher 2, and Civilization V. Anyone have experience with pc games? I need some suggestions on good games to look out for on steam.

Low_C.png

Just bought Plants VS Zombies off steam for $1.99. I already have it for my phone and Kindle fire, but why not? Love the game :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (full version), store broke the street date. Spectacular combat system and art :thumbup:

I'm also playing Amalur. Pretty much non-stop since I got it 2 days ago :P

Just got it as well, haven't tried it out yet but I assume it's similar to Skyrim in a sense? I have way too many games on backlog now :-| .

Low_C.png

I'm also playing Amalur. Pretty much non-stop since I got it 2 days ago :P

Just got it as well, haven't tried it out yet but I assume it's similar to Skyrim in a sense? I have way too many games on backlog now :-| .

It's similar in the sense of a large, open world RPG but the art style is very different (very colourful, 'magical'). I prefer Amalur even if Skyrim has more realistic art and probably better lore, the gameplay of Amalur is awesome, as is the class system and the customisation you can do on your character.

And Chakrams. Gotta love them Chakrams.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I have way too many games to finish off. God of War III, XIII, Bastion, Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, the last few quests of the main strand in Skyrim, Trine 2, not to mention the 100% run of Final Fantasy XII I have going.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Got Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 recently as gifts.

Never played and GOW before but I caught up on the story of the other two and started playing and I'm nearly done with the campaign, I really like it.

Excited for Bioshock 2 as well since the first was one of my favorite games.

I'm pretty slow on getting games, I like to wait until they drop in price.

Games that I'm NOT playing:

L4D2, since Steam decided not to work with this game. Infinite "Validating cache" or some equally annoying bull balls. All other steam games work fine. Tried all quick-fix solutions I could find on the web, none worked.

Uncharted 3, because of the infinite loading screen bug that people first reported three months ago that still hasn't been fixed. It's a great game but playing the first 9 chapters over and over again just ain't my cookie. I'd like to progress further, but ah, black screen of game crash and infinite rotating ring defeat me.

I'm stuck with piece of cabbage games such as MW3.