What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Played Arkham City, had fun, save got corrupted somehow just in time for the DLC.

Finished Red Dead Redemption, not anything amazing. Overrated game I'd say.

Playing Borderlands with some brothers, it's awesome (the co-op, at least. Can't speak for the singleplayer). I can't wait for Borderlands 2.

Jak and Daxter 2 on PS3. I also now remember why I despised it in a way: the NPCS are retardedly overpowered, Dark Power takes forever to charge and you pretty much get killed in 4 hits.

And the Crimson Guard always snuff you out when you're on the run.

Popoto.~<3

Diablo 3 ldo

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wrath of the Lamb, the Binding of Isaac expansion. Everybody should buy this. I think at the moment it's $5 for the original game and the expansion, well worth the minuscule cost for the amount of play time you can get out of it.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Jak and Daxter 2 on PS3. I also now remember why I despised it in a way: the NPCS are retardedly overpowered, Dark Power takes forever to charge and you pretty much get killed in 4 hits.

And the Crimson Guard always snuff you out when you're on the run.

NOOOOOOB

In other news, I might start getting into Little Big Planet 2. I've decided to just watch the full walkthrough of the Harley Quinn Arkham City DLC because it's easier than starting a whole new account over just fo $10 of gameplay. Oh well.

Playing Bastion at the moment. I have to say I am impressed 120% by this game. The music, game play, story, music, and the NARRATION is amazing!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Started playing a game called Recettear. It's a little different then most games. You are a shop owner selling items to hero's on quest. It doesn't sound exciting but I however have found the game very enjoyable. At the moment I am playing the demo, but I will pick the full game up once I get paid next week.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Fear 3. Picked it up for $8 as a Steam sale. The co-op shenanigans are pretty great, and the jump scares that are left are pretty funny when they happen to your partner. Well worth it for what I paid for it.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Been playing Fable 3. Picked up the limited edition version that comes in a cool book-case thing with a special coin and pack of cards that was originally around £65 for £10.

red loads of negative reviews about it beforehand, but I've been loving it so far. The best fable by miles imo. I don't get the negativity about it at all.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Started playing World of Tanks. It was kinda hard to get into first off. I started out with like 2 kills and 15 deaths. Finally got a medium tank and Im doing quiet well. It's a fun game and most games only last about, 10 mins max.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Started Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It's really fun and I feel like a badass when i'm using the force powers/lightsaber. But the A.I. gets really brutal once you get into the game. Also it would help if they had some sort of tutorial for stuff. Like there is a tutorial, but it teaches you the 4 basic force powers, and basic fighting. Except, you know, lightsaber locks, where you lock lightsabers with the enemy and have to break the hold. No instruction on how to do that, at all. I ended up looking it up because later enemies always kill me with that.

Been playing Endless Space, it's kind of like Civilization in space and I've found it to be pretty fun :)

Very much looking forward to the Civ 5 expansion on Friday (comes out later in the UK >.<). I just hit my 100th hour of play :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Recently got Deus Ex Human Revolution, all 3 Uncharted games, Pokemon Conquest, and most importantly, The World Ends With You, which took me months to find at a Gamestop, finally found it while buying Pokemon Conquest :P

Trying to get through Deus Ex first so I can play the others.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Been playing Fable 3. Picked up the limited edition version that comes in a cool book-case thing with a special coin and pack of cards that was originally around £65 for £10.

red loads of negative reviews about it beforehand, but I've been loving it so far. The best fable by miles imo. I don't get the negativity about it at all.

I loved it up until the end. The whole ending sequence blew it for me. I sold the game immediately after beating it, I prefer Fable 2.

Trying to get through Deus Ex first so I can play the others.

Deus Ex is an awesome game, I had a lot of fun with it. I wish there were a few more boss fights though. Also the difficulty increases a little more than I would've liked toward the end. Frustrating, but still really fun. I hope you like it!

Last game I bought was NBA 2K12, but I've been playing a lot of Oblivion (created a new character). I'll probably play Skyrim again after the Dawnguard DLC.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Pokemon Conquest

How is this one?

I read a review about this the other it sounds pretty awesome tbh

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Pokemon Conquest

How is this one?

I read a review about this the other it sounds pretty awesome tbh

The mix of traditional pokemon and tbs works, but there's only a set number of pokemon you ever run into. I get that nintendo probably didn't want to come up with 500+ unique attacks (Though do-able because each pokemon gets one attack in this one) but it feels kind of stale. Especially when some of the pokemon available start repeating attacks of others. Also it's easier than the normal games, as most of the kingdoms run off a gym format, where most of the enemy pokemon are one type, and later in the game they start throwing in one or two counters, like grass pokemon in a rock castle, but even then it's easy to pack your own counter and take their counter out befoer it can touch you, since you always get to move first and you can see what pokemon the enemy has before attacking.

Though this may change farther into the game, because i'm not finished with it yet.

Just bought LA Noire for USD3.75. Freaking good deal.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg