What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

The void.

Awesome game, more than a piece of art than a computer game almost. Very unusual and doesn't go along the usual lines which makes it very refreshing. Atmosphere and Soundtrack are amazing.

As for gameplay, until now it's essentially resource management. You always have to watch out very closely, you basically mustn't waste more than a few resources or you're not going to make it. This can make it a bit frustrating at times and very difficult at the start(had to restart 3 times before I got the hang of it). On the other hand, it enhances the atmosphere a lot because you don't have this feeling that you're gonna get through it anyway. If you make a mistake, you die, simple as that.

Most annoying for me would be mouse movement, it's a bit slow for some reason and not responding that well...but you get used to it enough so you can live with it.

I would recommend checking it out for anyone who's interested in something new and fresh, with amazing atmosphere and storyline. Doesn't cost much either, due to low populariy(It's not really a game made for mass marketing)

Been playing Bioshock 2, it's great so far. Better than the original, makes me excited for Infinite.

Couldn't disagree more. BioShock 2 is terrible compared to the original. But I can't wait for Infinite.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

6 hours into "the last story".

It is ok, the combat is a bit too simple at the beggining, but once they introduced vertical slashes, stealth, ambushes and diffusing magic it get way better. The story's prety standart, nothing tog et excited about, but it does look prettty good for a wii game.

In all honesty, i was a bit disapointed, specially after playing xenoblade, my favourite game from last year.

Bought Deus Ex human revolution on steam along with mirror's edge and two worlds II.

Haven't played much of Deus Ex, the beginning seems to be really slow. I'll have to push myself past it to actually get to the game.

I played Two worlds 2 with a friend. It's fine, although the camera seems bad.

I'm not too far in mirror's edge either but i'm enjoying it more than the other two right now. I see mirror's edge taking a spot as one of my favorite games after I finish it. It seemed odd that unlike other games, after the tutorial they don't ease you in like other games do so you can master the controls, they just throw you in, an odd approach but I like it. It feels much more rewarding as i'm progressing through the game.

Playing Ace of spades. A thread was just made here and dear god the game is addicting. Just like hugger said, CoD and minecraft having a kid, that's ace of spades.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've been playing castlevania harmony of despair for a while now. My friend recommended it to me and I usually play with him. I feel kind of bad since I leeched two valmanway+1s from him and I'm nowhere near as good as him at the game. At the moment, I'm trying to get myself a pair of sonic boots.

Correction: Ace of Spades is Minecraft and TF2 having a kid. Got sold after I read that on the creator's site. <3:

It's fun as hell though. I highly recommend people to get it - it's free!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last purchase:

Tales of the Abyss 3d. I must've played through this game a dozen times on the PS2, but I still love it.

Playing:

Mass Effect 2. Just finished the story a few minutes ago in anticipation of ME3. Going to do some of the side quests and get more upgrades and such now.

Currently playing/researching:

World of Warcraft, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3-heart-challenge), Final Fantasy 8, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Super Mario 64, with the occasional Halo or Battlefield matches thrown in here and there.

My friends and I got a bunch of expensive game making books from a former Valencia student... for free! Now my excessive gaming and over-analyzing can be put to good use since it qualifies as a stepping stone in career-building.

Playing Mass Effect 3 right now.

Just finished the Citadel mission. I am so happy. I got to put down Ashley Williams and Udina at the same time. I liked Ashley in the first game (kinda) but in ME2 and ME3 she was a [bleep]ing [bleep]. Glad she's dead. You'd think she'd trust Shep after saving the galaxy the first time.

And of course we all know how we feel about Udina. What a prick. Sometimes he tricked me into thinking he might have some modicum of honor, but a coup on the Citadel? I only wished I could have killed him slower.

Mass Effect 3. MP is surprisingly fun. SP was good too right until the last 15 minutes *smh*

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Mass Effect 3. MP is surprisingly fun. SP was good too right until the last 15 minutes *smh*

Yep.

[spoiler=Ending spoilers]

That ending was... Strange, to say the least. Made sense until after The Illusive Man's death. Will prefer to think of that as Shepard's dying dream.

Bit of a shame since it was the best game in the series until that point.

Downloading Red Alert 3 at the moment. I LOVED RE2 and playing it provided many hours of entertainment. I got RE3 for the 360 when it first came out, but at the time I wasn't into RTS's. Now I am so I figured why not?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ok, so I just finished Mass Effect 3.

Disappointed with the ending. Not for the Catalyst shit and all choices of ending leading to the end of the Mass Relays - more because of the lack of closure. Bittersweet endings are pretty much the goddamned rule these days, I couldn't ask for a genuine happy ending especially given the immense odds stacked against Shepherd. But again, closure would have been nice. I'd just like to see what happened to everyone else.

I'm totally willing to forgive the ending though. The rest of the game is too damned good to cry about the ending. Kai Leng getting the death he so rightfully deserved... that alone is enough for me to forgive the ending. Seriously that renegade interrupt is so incredibly badass I got chills.

Brink, generally ignored because the majority of people are either Battlefield or Call of Duty fanboys. While Brink has some issues once you've played with the S.M.A.R.T. movement system any other FPS's movement system will seem outdated.

once you've played with the S.M.A.R.T. movement system any other FPS's movement system will seem outdated.

Elaborate, this seems interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpH0QcT2cE

Brink...oh man. I was so freaking pumped for it when I saw it. It had some really good ideas, but they didn't put it together for a complete game.

Biggest let down for me in gaming in a long time.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

once you've played with the S.M.A.R.T. movement system any other FPS's movement system will seem outdated.

Elaborate, this seems interesting.

If you heard of/seen parkour basically Brink allows you to that throughout the whole game environment. You can move more like an actual human might move rather than a block.

@Albel, even then it's $20 new right now so not a huge investment for a game that is still very fun despite its flaws.

• 4 weeks later...

right now the only multiplayer games i has are, bfbc2, bf3, mw2 and mw3

anyone know any good games for xbox 360, i need more games so when i rage at the ones i have i can play somthing else

Halo, Gears of War, Bio Shock.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Downloading Red Alert 3 at the moment. I LOVED RE2 and playing it provided many hours of entertainment. I got RE3 for the 360 when it first came out, but at the time I wasn't into RTS's. Now I am so I figured why not?

All things considered, I prefer Red Alert 2. RE3 is just so fast paced. Don't get me wrong, its a really neat concept, but as someone who would rather dig in and have a multi hour game, these 15 minute matches are like "ahhhhh panic time!"

I should get Age of Empires 3 if I think I can afford it.

The latest addition to my gaming library is Project Freedom, which is a nice little $4 space fighter shooter I got from steam. Not complicated, good for a relaxing gaming session. Just fly around and blow all your enemies to kingdom come, with minimal thinking needed.