What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Playing Golden Sun: the lost age because I remember I never beat it. There are a lot of points where it gives me no idea what to do. A few random people on random islands have told me how to progress the story but it's not actually explained how to get the powers needed to do that. So i'm reduced to wandering around trying to find dungeons I have the powers to get through. I don't necessarily need the game to hold my hand but a nudge in the right direction would be nice. Just tell me I might want to look around the lower section of the map. Though so far it's only one section of the game.

Bought Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for 15 euros. Pretty awesome game, the second boss is a [bleep] though.

That's the crab tower boss right? Oh man I liked the challenge that thing gave me.

I was actually talking about the big skeleton in the prision island, he did waay too much amage for the time being. The crab boss was slightly easier, but god dammit the last part where you only had 2 platforms and a magnus point was hard as all hell :lol:

bought chibi-robo for the Gamecube, and am currently playing it

This whole game is just...wierd....very very wierd

I kept seeing that whenever I was looking for a new game... I almost bought it a few times. Apart from "very very weird," what can you say about it?

Is it a good weird, at least?

Picked up Gran Turismo 5 up at game stop for 35. Went to walmart and bought a 65 dollar wheel for the ps3 aswell. :P

Seems to be a pretty good game since i'm not expecting anything out of it like the people who waited years. I just recently got a ps3 and i like the exclusives quite well so far.

Low_C.png

Playing Golden Sun: the lost age because I remember I never beat it. There are a lot of points where it gives me no idea what to do. A few random people on random islands have told me how to progress the story but it's not actually explained how to get the powers needed to do that. So i'm reduced to wandering around trying to find dungeons I have the powers to get through. I don't necessarily need the game to hold my hand but a nudge in the right direction would be nice. Just tell me I might want to look around the lower section of the map. Though so far it's only one section of the game.

Love the golden sun series. The first one in my opinion was the hardest.

Actually right now I am playing the new Golden Sun for the DS. Lost of fun :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Love the golden sun series. The first one in my opinion was the hardest.

Actually right now I am playing the new Golden Sun for the DS. Lost of fun :thumbup:

I've finished it now.

It wasn't hard but it was longer than I expected. The final boss had an attack that drained all the parties djinns, lowering my max hp so he could nearly 1 hit me. It was annoying. There were 2 Djinns in the game I couldn't get because I didn't have the clear data from golden sun 1 to transfer over. Besides that I completely 100% the game including beating all the uber bosses. Golden sun 1 and Golden sun 2 really are more of the same game than a sequel, it just continues the story from where GS1 left off. And actually that's why I started playing golden sun 2 after all this time, i'd bought dark dawn but didn't want to start it without finishing golden sun 2.

Finished Order of ecclesia with all the glyphs but the cave ones (seriously, that place can be a major pain in the rear). I've also finished albus mode (I. HATE. POISON. It crippled you to no end). I'm now finishing hard mode 50 and trying to get all the familiars to lv 3. Then onto hard mode lv 250.

Can't wait for Xenoblade.

League of Legends :)

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Rented Homefront, it was... eh. The last two missions were awesome, but didn't make up for the really generic and boring first five missions. Not to mention the single player was only like 6 hours long. But it was okay.

Been playing through Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. So much nostalgia. The game's surprisingly challenging still too, there's a couple levels so far that have really made me try.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

bought chibi-robo for the Gamecube, and am currently playing it

This whole game is just...wierd....very very wierd

I kept seeing that whenever I was looking for a new game... I almost bought it a few times. Apart from "very very weird," what can you say about it?

Is it a good weird, at least?

its good, not amazing, buts its fun

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

OOOPS DOUBLE POST

Still playing Starcraft II. Trying to work my way to masters right now... long road ahead of me. (top 8 diamond atm)

Not a whole lot to play until later this year.

Luls Masters was easy to break into a few months ago. Im not up to date with the current metagame but Protoss / Zerg should have a simple time getting in.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

OOOPS DOUBLE POST

Still playing Starcraft II. Trying to work my way to masters right now... long road ahead of me. (top 8 diamond atm)

Luls Masters was easy to break into a few months ago. Im not up to date with the current metagame but Protoss / Zerg should have a simple time getting in.

The top's currently a bit headed with more Terran than anything else atm, so it's the opposite in that they'll have a bit more difficult a time getting in.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

OOOPS DOUBLE POST

I've only been playing for a few months with no RTS experience really before this. For the most part it is just the amount of games you need to play to get there. That and I'm not sure how close or far away I am.

Got Borderlands GOTY edition the other day for £10 and it's worth every penny, i've still not completed it. Fantastic fun, and you can give the expansion disc to a few friends and play through some of the DLCs with them at no extra cost, as long as they have the original Borderlands game.

2v8sgvs.png

I've had this game for a while, but I just recently started playing it again because I remember how much fun I had years ago. The game is X-Men Legends II, for Gamecube. 2 player is more fun than by yourself so my bro plays with me. Great fun.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I just downloaded EVE online. I did a 20 day trial a few months ago and loved the game, but my computer could barely run it. I just bought a new graphics card, so I will start playing it once the card comes in.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]