What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Has to be one of the best spec-op games ever. Such clever characters. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I wish they made a second one of that. I was sad when I had to leave the... red (?) guy behind. Was such an epic game.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I wish they made a second one of that. I was sad when I had to leave the... red (?) guy behind. Was such an epic game.

This. Such an intense game. I remember being stuck on the first level of the second chapter forever though, because my TV was too dark.

This. Such an intense game. I remember being stuck on the first level of the second chapter forever though, because my TV was too dark.

I do not know if it is similar, but my dark monitor brought half-life 1 to a whole new level of crazy. Not being able to see underwater, then bam shark piranha fish all up in my grill, bleeeeeeeeeeep. Or headcrabs in tunnels, made me real jumpy.

Game wise I *just* picked up earth defense force: insect Armageddon. It was dev'ed by a western studio, and is the second edf game to come stateside. Short overview, third person arcade shooter. The weapons are not as wacky as the first(2017), but you still get to kill giant bugs, and more bugs.

Game wise I *just* picked up earth defense force: insect Armageddon. It was dev'ed by a western studio, and is the second edf game to come stateside. Short overview, third person arcade shooter. The weapons are not as wacky as the first(2017), but you still get to kill giant bugs, and more bugs.

Is it any good? I remember renting 2017 about 4 years back and liking it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just got Bastion off of the XBLA. Pretty good game :thumbup: The narrator is funny, combat simple, and a very cool art style.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

10 hours of Uncharted 2 in two days and it was awesome. Easily the best-looking game I've played, with fluid gameplay and good story & characters. Looking forward to Uncharted 3.

Just finished Gears of War 2. I was expecting it to be super hard boss or something given the rest of the game.

But no. :mellow:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

LBP and L.A. Noire is what I've been playing. LBP's getting worse as I'm trying for 100%, and I have to get another person in to help me to get items.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Did anyone pick up Catherine? I really want to get it, but I do not have the money at the moment. Was wondering if I could get someone's input on it. IGN gave it a 9 out of 10, and most other sites has been around the 7.5 to 9 range.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

quick question, does a n64 work on a modern tv? im sure it does but just asking before i decide to buy one

if it does i will be getting ocarina of time and majoras mask

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

quick question, does a n64 work on a modern tv? im sure it does but just asking before i decide to buy one

All systems work with a modern TV, even my SNES still works if I hook it up, and I have before.

But if you have a Wii you can buy OoT and MM from the store and play them on your Wii.

Just picked up Catherine for the PS3. has to be one of the most interesting games I've played in the past few years. Very happy that I got it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

If you have the...red-yellow-white cable inputs, it'll work.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

All systems work with a modern TV, even my SNES still works if I hook it up, and I have before.

But if you have a Wii you can buy OoT and MM from the store and play them on your Wii.

i have to gc versions but the gamecube + wii versions have [bleep]ed up sensitivity. its way to high

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i have to gc versions but the gamecube + wii versions have [bleep]ed up sensitivity. its way to high

You don't have to be a speedrunner to notice that. The target games are a [bleep] on the GC :cry:

I never had a N64 so I never played the original. But I never really had a problem with it.

you have to love it when your ps2 breaks so you sell all your games for around £100. then your mum buys a ps2 :|

gonna cost me like 150 - 200 pounds to buy back all the games i want

he mad?

Been taking a break from Pokemon Black and started a file on Sonic Adventure Battle 2. Pretty interesting game so far, although I really despise being anyone other than Sonic or Shadow. Collecting keys and shooting lasers isn't what I want to be doing in a Sonic game. But trying to get all A's is still a fun challenge.

Bought Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for 15 euros. Pretty awesome game, the second boss is a [bleep] though.

That's the crab tower boss right? Oh man I liked the challenge that thing gave me.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!