What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I know I'm behind the times, but a friend of mine showed me minecraft... *mind blown*

Once I get the money I shall be buying it, but damn its so much fun :shades:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Playing a damn lot of Jak 2 and TimeSplitters

now busy trying to complete all the challanges,like,shoot out every glass panel in a level,then do it with bricks in the challange that successes it

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Received The Punisher and GUN in the mail, very enjoyable games. I've also been playing Destroy All Humans! since the PS2 was in my room now anyway. Holy Trinity of boredom cure.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Received The Punisher and GUN in the mail, very enjoyable games. I've also been playing Destroy All Humans! since the PS2 was in my room now anyway. Holy Trinity of boredom cure.

One of my worst moments of my life was coming back to Destroy all Humans! 1 to find that the disc was messed up to the point of un-playability. So then I found my copy of 2 and 100%'d it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...

Last game I got is L.A Noire which I'm getting in 4 days now! At the moment until I get my new game I am playing Red Dead Redemption, CoD Black Ops and MLB 09 The Show.

OT: I reallllly hope PSN online play will be back up this weekend.

AChronicToke.png

Started up a new game on oblivion again. Today I got something really strange, when I went to level up to level 2, I had a 'dream'. 5 naked versions of my character appeared in an alyeid ruin with 5 buttons in the ground, each of them was in front of one of the buttons. I could choose three of the buttons to press, and it would make this character appear with a black face and no clothes on. It talked to me, asked me "pretty weird huh" I could answer either "yes" or "you look a little weird". After that it stopped talking to me and I couldn't leave the area (I had to console out of it)

I'm sure it was due to a mod because it gave me a quest from it with no symbol on it, and it had no exit. But I searched for it online, and on the nexus where I downloaded a good majority of my mods, and it seems no one has had the same thing happen to them.

Started up a new game on oblivion again. Today I got something really strange, when I went to level up to level 2, I had a 'dream'. 5 naked versions of my character appeared in an alyeid ruin with 5 buttons in the ground, each of them was in front of one of the buttons. I could choose three of the buttons to press, and it would make this character appear with a black face and no clothes on. It talked to me, asked me "pretty weird huh" I could answer either "yes" or "you look a little weird". After that it stopped talking to me and I couldn't leave the area (I had to console out of it)

I'm sure it was due to a mod because it gave me a quest from it with no symbol on it, and it had no exit. But I searched for it online, and on the nexus where I downloaded a good majority of my mods, and it seems no one has had the same thing happen to them.

inb4creepypasta

inb4creepypasta

She looks like this, have fun.

I mentioned she was nude as well didn't I? I'm sure that's because I have HGEC. I didn't take a screenshot of the dream sequence though.

I just pulled out my gamecube the other day and put in Super SMash Bros. and played a couple of rounds with my brothers.

Wow, I have some awesome memories with that combo of games + family + friends.

Now that I look back on it, those were some of the best times I've had with them.

Nostalgia....

Big_Stingman.png

Lately my friends and I have been dwelling in my garage playing SSBB. I loved Super Smash Bros. when I was a stinky noob and would only play it with my little brothers. Now that there's like 4-7 people switching off and getting egotistical about the competition, it's so [bleep]ing addicting. I'm best as Link and Toon Link, but I've been trying to get better with some side characters to mix things up and now my Yoshi, Peach, and Pikachu are getting nasty. :P Too fun.

Just got an e-mail in that my order of TimeSplitters 2 has arrived at the local Nedgame (gameshop)

so ill be geting that in a few days or so :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Got the original Fable today. I've completed the second but decided to try the first. I'm playing it as a prequel instead of thinking of it as the first game. It is much better than I thought, and runs much better than I expected on my laptop. The combat is a bit harder, partly due to having the second on a console and not PC but also due to it not feeling as smooth and relying on the combo meter. But it is fun and has dome features I wish the second had. I do miss some of the customisation though.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I've been playing some Crysis, Assassin's creed 2, modded Stalker: SoC and Amnesia.

Feels good to finally have a decent PC.

Any reccomendations on games that came out later than 2007? I was thinking of Metro 2033.

16185_s.gif

The last game I got was Shogan 2: Total War. I'm however currently playing Witcher 2, Fable III and LEGO: Pirates of the Carribean all on PC. And every so often I play a little FIFA 11 on PS3 over at a friend's house.

woodcuttaliciouscopyth0.png