What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Tyrian 2000. Google it, get it, play it. It's free, and it's the game that so many arcade space-shooters have tried to be.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I haven't gotten [Oblivion] yet, but yes I plan to get it on the PC. Only thing I play games with nowadays.

This game = :thumbup:

Looking to get some mods for it too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, I have Oblivion but I can't get past the second mission where I have to close the first gate of oblivion. I keep dying and the guy that comes with me to help touch the stone or whatever keeps dying too. Oh well.

Lol, I have Oblivion but I can't get past the second mission where I have to close the first gate of oblivion. I keep dying and the guy that comes with me to help touch the stone or whatever keeps dying too. Oh well.

Yeah the first time in Oblivion it can get hard, since you don't have you skills developed. You'll get used to it though and then be killing dozens of scamps per gate. Eventually you'll be like "WHY ISNT THERE ANYTHING STRONGER HERE?!?!"

Portal.

I haven't been so happy in my life.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Been working on Bioshock on hard, no-vita-mode. It's such a different game now that my plasmid and ammunition management revolves solely around simple survival rather than efficiency. I love it.

I also completed 7/9 missions on Reach: Legendary Solo.

Finished Final Fantasy 6, would easily move it to number 3 on my best games list now i replayed it again, it still keeps the charm and i actually found more tidbits of history this time around (Shadow's story in particular).

Now lookin for another RPG to play, any suggestions? It can be everything but Chrono Trigger, or any other DS RPG, i'm DS-less til the 3DS comes out (plus, my R... magic DS isn't working well lately).

@demoli: if you're looking for something unorthodox, then try yugioh: the falsebound kingdom for gcn. Kinda stinks you don't have your ds, seeing as the dragon quest games are some of the best rpg's out there...

div>

Finished Final Fantasy 6, would easily move it to number 3 on my best games list now i replayed it again, it still keeps the charm and i actually found more tidbits of history this time around (Shadow's story in particular).

Now lookin for another RPG to play, any suggestions? It can be everything but Chrono Trigger, or any other DS RPG, i'm DS-less til the 3DS comes out (plus, my R... magic DS isn't working well lately).

Chrono Trigger is a SNES RPG that got a PS1 port and then a DS port.

If you've never played it than pick it up, now...

Pokemon white is surprisingly decent. Have only gotten past the first gym though, seeing as I've been too busy building this new deck. Graphics are a hell of a lot better though, and the new pkmn are...interesting

div>

Radiant Historia. I'm about five hours in now, and it's been great so far. A great variation on the traditional turn-based battles that pretty much all JRPGs have, and the whole branching history paths idea is worked out really well. The first 45 minutes take forever to get through because of all the tutorials and plot exposition, but after that it really gets going.

Radiant Historia. I'm about five hours in now, and it's been great so far. A great variation on the traditional turn-based battles that pretty much all JRPGs have, and the whole branching history paths idea is worked out really well. The first 45 minutes take forever to get through because of all the tutorials and plot exposition, but after that it really gets going.

Oh yes. Get used to time travel shenanigans and the grid-based system. And any boss that takes up all of the grid is a royal [bleep] to fight. Depending on how far you're in, I think you'll know what boss(es) I'm referring to.

Other than that, working on the aforementioned game myself.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just bought Star Ocean : The last hope. for the Play station 3. So excited about this game. First JRPG I've played in a LONG time :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm currently playing EarthBound on an emulator (damn cartridges are too rare nowadays). It seriously is such an underrated RPG, in fact I might go ahead and say this game (plus the other 2 Mother series games) is probably the greatest RPG I have ever played.

So far I've beaten the main game once already, and am going through it a second time, this time with the 1/128 drop exclusive items. I already have the Sword of Kings, and I'm going to get the other 5 1/128 exclusive drop items once I finish Magicant.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I just beat Reach and Bioshock on their hardest modes, so now I decided to pop in FF13 and get that 1000/1000.

I've also recently been exposed to Battlefield 2. Leagues ahead of any CoD...

Kinda late but I finally got a Wii. Bought SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, and Sonic colors. The latter of which I decided to try to play today, only to find out that it doesn't work. Oh and I bought Pokemon white.