What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Dragonquest ix: sentinels of the starry skies. For all those looking for another time-sinking/tough as hell rpg, this one is diabolically difficult (took me 3hours of grinding just to train to the skills needed to beat the 5th-last boss)

div>

Dragonquest ix: sentinels of the starry skies. For all those looking for another time-sinking/tough as hell rpg, this one is diabolically difficult (took me 3hours of grinding just to train to the skills needed to beat the 5th-last boss)

yeah the grind is ridiculous. Beat a boss, go to an area, have to grind until you get to a reasonable level there. Beat that boss, go to the next area, grind until you're a good level there so you can beat that boss.

Timesplitters had horribly-bad graphics compared to other shooting games, and has yet to produce a game better than an 8.0/10. Check please...

Lol'ing at how you judge games by their graphics.

Lol'ing at how you judge people by their judgements.

So anyone get Mortal Kombat? I've read only the Gamespot review and it totally looks like the money from what the comments say.

Just completed Mass Effect 2. Such an awesome..

Also I played Portal 1 again for teh lulz and I swear it only took me 2 hours to beat.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

So anyone get Mortal Kombat? I've read only the Gamespot review and it totally looks like the money from what the comments say.

I'm not a huge fan of those kinds of games, but I must say it does look pretty good. IGN gave it a 8 out of 10, and from what I've heard it is a lot of fun.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just finished Okamiden, it had some great moments like:

[hide]

How you were there when the boat in ryoshima coast sinked, when Kurow betrayed you, whenyou were there for the death of your grandfather and how Kurow ended up sacrificing itself. The fight against Kuni and dark Chibi was also amazing.[/hide]

Anyone has suggestions for itneresting DS titles?

Just went to the DVD store to rent a game. Was going to get Red Dead Redemption, but when I took it to the counter to redeem it I was told it had vanished. :/ All of the other good titles were gone and I ended up coming home with Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I don't really like it ...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Acquired bulletstorm. I loved painkiller and when I found out it was made by the same people, I had to play it. Very fun, it's like a combination of painkiller and gears on crack. I just wish it was a little more painkiller and a little less gears.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Timesplitters had horribly-bad graphics compared to other shooting games, and has yet to produce a game better than an 8.0/10. Check please...

Lol'ing at how you judge games by their graphics.

Lol'ing at how you judge people by their judgements.

Mortal Kombat is [bleep]ing awesome. They really went all out on it.

I haven't even played online yet (partly due to PSN being [bleep]ed atm) but mostly because I'm still playing the story mode. It's actually a really long and interesting story, unlike most fighting games.

Even if you don't play it for the competition online it still has a lot to do.

I've been slowly replaying Portal 2 after I completely destroyed it on Tuesday, and today I'm probably going to play a mix of Fallout 3 and Half Life 2.

Also, on Sunday, I managed to beat Portal 1 in 37 minutes, which is my record so far.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

It is ridiculously fun, and that's all that matters to me (for the most part)

I got Doshing The Giant for the GameCube yesterday,and i am playing that,and TimeSplitters 1

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Just ordered The Punisher and GUN on PS2, hopefully they get here soon.

GUN I've wanted for a while, and the Punisher I got on impulse after seeing Death Wish 2 8-)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Went to a flea market and got Kingdom hearts,Jak2,Lego star wars:The video game for the PS2 and Tomb Raider 2 for the PS1,all for under 10

about half an hour into Kingdom hearts,and so far i dread the unskippable cutscenes

About an hour into Lego star wars,i am playing that,and lego star wars with a friend of mine to death

About 15 mins into JAK2,i never played any Jak & Daxter games,but so far, i like it

Played tomb raider 2 for a grand total of....10 minutes,HORRIBLE CONTROLS D:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

About 15 mins into JAK2,i never played any Jak & Daxter games,but so far, i like it

Good man.

Jak&Daxter (the first one) is the best one in my opinion. But enjoy it, it's fun. Plus when you heard the Lurker shark music, the second one had that robot that killed you if you went to far out, and the third one had that tentacle monster thing. Not near as cool as the Lurker shark.

I got Jak & Daxter as a gift around the time it came out, and I traded it in because, being cartoony, I thought it was a kiddie game. /regret

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Good man.

Jak&Daxter (the first one) is the best one in my opinion. But enjoy it, it's fun. Plus when you heard the Lurker shark music, the second one had that robot that killed you if you went to far out, and the third one had that tentacle monster thing. Not near as cool as the Lurker shark.

That shark scared the [cabbage] out of me when I first got J&D. I didn't go to that underwater temple place in the second village because I was afraid of falling off of the pontoons. Eventually I did though, on a second playthrough.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Good man.

That shark scared the [cabbage] out of me when I first got J&D. I didn't go to that underwater temple place in the second village because I was afraid of falling off of the pontoons. Eventually I did though, on a second playthrough.

You know the bridge to get across the water in that village, well I didn't do the quest to get it to appear on my first playthrough, That was real fun, but it's possible to make it across the water without the bridge.