What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

just bought super meat boy yesterday. now i know i havnt played anything like that in a while but having trouble on the first wolrd shows how bad ive become <_<

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Been playing Assassin's Creed 2 for the last 5 days and got 1000G. Now playing DJ Hero 1.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The Orange Box, Gordon Freeman is a beast!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Been playing Assassin's Creed 2 for the last 5 days and got 1000G. Now playing DJ Hero 1.

How does it compare to the first? Is it as repetitive?

The Orange Box, Gordon Freeman is a beast!

Hell yeah he is.

I just finished Halo 3 before. After all these years, what a let down to the trilogy :( Was way too short compared to the Halo 1 and 2, and the plot only made sense in the last chapter's. Ah well, least the multiplayer is good.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

How does it compare to the first? Is it as repetitive?

At some points it can be, but it isn't "Ok, to kill this guy, you need to pickpocket 2 guys, kill 4, and tail these 2 guys" x9 for each target. It is much better if you ask me. It has a much better story, activites, upgradable base, and much more that I have forgotten. AND YOU CAN SWIM.

I got Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit yesterday, and am LOVING it so far. Although, I do hate the test-drive races. I swear, one of them has gold at 3:08, and everytime, even on my most PERFECT runs, I get around 3:10. Freaking. Impossible. Multiplayer is hectic and fun, getting to play as both cops and racers. I would recommend to anyone who likes racing games :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I had rented out Assassin's creed and I have been playing that quite a lot these past couple of days, but I have stopped now. It's gotten so boring and repetitive it's not worth playing any more. It's a shame, because I thought it was epic at the beginning.

We got it with our PS3 when we bought it, and I had heard nothing but good news. My, my was I disappointed. I can't get past Jerusalem it's that boring and repetetive.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just bought Kane and Lynch 2 for like 8 bucks online, so waiting for that to come in the mail. Can't go wrong for that price right? Currently playing Borderlands through again with my brother. Great game, never gets old. Looking to buy Dirt 2, Fallout New Vegas, NFS Shift, and Grid some time soon. I like to spend my money I guess. Still need to beat Bioshock, AC Brotherhood, Halo Reach, Black Ops, and many arcade games though, so we'll see about buying all the rest.

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

I had rented out Assassin's creed and I have been playing that quite a lot these past couple of days, but I have stopped now. It's gotten so boring and repetitive it's not worth playing any more. It's a shame, because I thought it was epic at the beginning.

We got it with our PS3 when we bought it, and I had heard nothing but good news. My, my was I disappointed. I can't get past Jerusalem it's that boring and repetetive.

I was in exactly the same boat. All my friends had said it was epic and was I looking forward too it. I'm just glad I only rented it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I was in exactly the same boat. All my friends had said it was epic and was I looking forward too it. I'm just glad I only rented it.

It's a nice change for awhile, but it drags on too long. Also wtf was the deal with getting additional info on targets, it gave you no extra reward, and the game didn't even acknowledge that you did it. But that fking dock mission, where you have to get to this guys boat, and you die instantly when you touch the water, I was at that part for 3 hours because I would get knocked into the water constantly, on the plus side, the same thing applies to the guards. And at the times when I did actually make it to the target's boat without dying, and was fighting his guards, 1. half the time it glitched and the target never appeared, and 2. eventually the game would decide i'm taking too long, and a guard would hit me with an instant kill move that I couldn't counter, block, or dodge.

I have no idea why why people thought it was so good. I haven't been game enough to even borrow the second, or any other for that matter. Probably the least played game in my collection.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just bought Kh:BBS, hoping it'll be awesome.

After playing it for a few hours, first impression, the minigame to learn abilities is crap and i'm going to hate it. It's basically monopoly.

I beat ACB a few weeks ago. It was alright, not my favorite game, but not bad.

I beat GTAIV about a week ago. It was a good game, the ending was a bit anticlimactic though.

I was at Slackers and got a good idea on a game. I decided to become a total masochist and play Demons Souls. My God, the game is hard, I mean, even harder than the press made it sound. The whole game works against you. But it is really fun to play. I beat the boss of level 1-1 pretty easily, but the sheer fact I beat him made me feel really accomplished. It gives you really good feelings. I am really enjoying it. I mean, it can be frustrating when you die cheaply, or the game just completely screws you over, but it really is fun gameplay-wise, and makes me feel more masculine than I am with every few steps I don't die.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I beat ACB a few weeks ago. It was alright, not my favorite game, but not bad.

I beat GTAIV about a week ago. It was a good game, the ending was a bit anticlimactic though.

I was at Slackers and got a good idea on a game. I decided to become a total masochist and play Demons Souls. My God, the game is hard, I mean, even harder than the press made it sound. The whole game works against you. But it is really fun to play. I beat the boss of level 1-1 pretty easily, but the sheer fact I beat him made me feel really accomplished. It gives you really good feelings. I am really enjoying it. I mean, it can be frustrating when you die cheaply, or the game just completely screws you over, but it really is fun gameplay-wise, and makes me feel more masculine than I am with every few steps I don't die.

Nothing about demon soul's is ever "cheap". Everything is 100% fair.

Also 1-1 was super easy :P.

Last game I got was Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. The entire game is one massive mindscrew that exceeds the MGS series in mind screws.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Fallout: nv

I can not wait any longer for oblivion 2 to come out :wall:

It will definitely get game of the year, I know it already is for me.

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

Last game I got was Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. The entire game is one massive mindscrew that exceeds the MGS series in mind screws.

Sounds fun :lol:

The writing for the game is actually really good. There's like six endings to it though. One true ending, an ending that just ends abruptly, three bad endings (all of which you die in), and some ending that tells some important facts. It's best described as Saw meets the Titanic. With a nine hour time liimit before the ship sinks. And attempting to break the rules of the game results in a bomb in your intestines going off. It's a game you really have to play to understand. It's something like Phoenix Wright in that it's a visual novel and "escape the room" type of game.

Oh, and this game is chock full of nightmare fuel.

That's the theme for the bad endings.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I loved Demon's Souls, but I got a little tired of it. Finished all the worlds but the Shrine of Storms and the Valley of Defilement. Damn Reapers, Damn Plague Giants. Just kept dying.

Can't wait for Project Dark.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;