What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii). It was a pretty good RPG game. Can't wait for Xenoblade (Wii).

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii). It was a pretty good RPG game. Can't wait for Xenoblade (Wii).

I don't want to pop your balloon, but from what I've seen Xenoblade will most likely not come out of Japan. I still hope it does, along with The Last Story, but i really don't think they will.

Bought Portal and Super Meat Boy on Steam. Dang, holiday prices are ridiculously cheap, I meanm, 3.5 euros for SMB? 3 Bucks for portal? Yes please :thumbup:

Heh. I got Portal when it was free. :twisted:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Heh. I got Portal when it was free. :twisted:

You and everyone else.

Yeah, damn you Steam for your cheap deals. Steam's sappin' mah wallet. Got Titan Quest for $5 and SMB for $3.50

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

SMB?

Also, to keep this on topic, I've been playing a bit of Reach and DDR. Great combination right thar. :thumbup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The game I last got hasn't changed, but I finally got around to starting Dragon Quest IX, I originally bought it with my DS and i'm really ashamed I didn't start it sooner, because i'm having a lot of fun with it, the plot of the game so far (not very far into it) doesn't seem to be intertwining with anything, so i'm guessing the dragon quest games are stand alone stories like FF.

X renewed my interest in Minecraft, so I'm playing that atm.

Also downloaded Dead Rising 2. It annoys me because with so many Singleplayer games I download them, either play them for a couple hours and then just stop, or I don't install them at all. It's not that I don't want to play them, because I enjoy it once I get it running and everything, but... Iunno, I'm just rambling. ._. Also playing Fallout New Vegas. I stopped playing the first time once I got to Novac for the first time, and didn't touch it for like... months, but then I came back and spent like hours on it, haha.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Purchased a ton of games off steam the last few days, just been busy with them. Also been playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood online; so much fun.

So far, I've bought:

Super Meat Boy (glad this went on sale again; missed the first time)

Bioshock

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

Indie games: 2D Pack, Heavy Hitters pack, and the Fright pack.

26 games for less then $50. Still another week of deals to go too. :thumbup:

I got Red Dead Redemption and The Undead Disk with DLC, ect.. My question is, should I just play through normally on the original before I do the DLC's? So far I've enjoyed the original story even though i've not made it very far, like less than 2 hours worth.

Edit: I got MW2 really cheap since I never hopped onto the bandwagon when it came out. I really hate the multiplayer but the story mode seems good. Seems a lot more difficult than Black Ops campaign though. Also got Bioshock 2 and I got my Fallout 3 disk back.

Low_C.png

The references in Undead Nightmare are too risky to go through with. They'd ruin the story, in my opinion, and it chucks you straight into it, too, showing you your family and a bunch of characters you need the original to get to know. Definitely see the main game through first.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The references in Undead Nightmare are too risky to go through with. They'd ruin the story, in my opinion, and it chucks you straight into it, too, showing you your family and a bunch of characters you need the original to get to know. Definitely see the main game through first.

Thanks, thats what i figured. I'm at 20% completion at the moment and enjoying it so I'll just hold off till I complete the main storyline.

Low_C.png

Just bought Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

3 great games :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Since I got my 360, I've been playing Halo 3 and MW2 on LIVE. I've been kicking major ass on Social Slayer, but haven't been doing that great on MW2. I still need to get used to the fact that there are air strikes and [cabbage].

I had rented out Assassin's creed and I have been playing that quite a lot these past couple of days, but I have stopped now. It's gotten so boring and repetitive it's not worth playing any more. It's a shame, because I thought it was epic at the beginning.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

After Assassin's Creed got boring I just [bleep]ed around in it and filled the streets with as many bodies as I could and stuff. Made it fun again. :thumbup: I should probably finish it actually, I think I only need to kill one more guy...

I bought a few dirt-cheap 360 games lately just so I wouldn't have any excuse to be bored.

-Call of Duty 2

-Prince of Persia

-LEGO Batman (I really don't know why)

-007: Quantum of Solace (beat it already, surprisingly fun)

-GRAW 2

And my uncle got me Left 4 Dead 2 even though I already have it, so I'll return it and get another game. Still have Dead Rising and Oblivion to play through... hm.