What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Cancelled my Fallout NV pre-order, holding off until next year for the GOTY edition (cos I'm cheap like that). Playing NBA 2k11 atm.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Playing Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

[bleep] that is hard, 3 hours and i didn't even break the third level ;.;

Take a break and beat my sonic 4 time trail record ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Well,i was going to download Super Meat Boy, but a certain SNES gamee involving ghouls and ghosts has me throwing my classic controller at the wall, smashing it, after dieing 25 times on the exact same level, so now i have to go buy a new one <_<

Now seriously, that game must have the worst jump mechanics ever. It's good to know some things evolve.

Mmm, maybe i can squueze the extra 10 bucks if iplan this month well enough...

Just bought downloaded peggle on the 360. My god its so much fun :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

I'll give you a full opinion when I get through it, but so far I am not too impressed. It rips off God Of War in almost every respect, then has a couple giant monster boss fights exactly like those in Shadow of the Colossus. It's playable and is all right so far, but it's just taking from games that did everything a lot better.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Just bought Battlefield: Bad Company, The Saboteur, and Dead Space.

Bad Company is good, although not as good as COD. The Saboteur reminds me a lot of Assassins creed, although so far it isn't as good. Haven't opened Dead Space yet, and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Just got New Vegas. Have to say I'm not overly impressed so far, but then again this is the first fall out game Ive payed.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'll give you a full opinion when I get through it, but so far I am not too impressed. It rips off God Of War in almost every respect, then has a couple giant monster boss fights exactly like those in Shadow of the Colossus. It's playable and is all right so far, but it's just taking from games that did everything a lot better.

I respectfully disagree with you. Mechanically it's similar but that's about it.

games i last got - i havnt got them yet but i will soon be buying

metroid fusion

zelda oracle of ages

zelda oracle of season

zelda links awakening DX

and a gba sp to play them on

games im playing atm -

right now im doing a darksiders speed run, after this i should have the games up there ^ and i will be speed running metroid fusion

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I respectfully disagree with you. Mechanically it's similar but that's about it.

The chained sword-like weapon is the same. The same platforming elements, even down to the angel wings you earn towards the end of the game. The same puzzle kind of things. The same quick-time events, though bogged down a bit. The same picking up items and using five of those items to increase health and magic. The whole ghost of Gabriel's wife thing reminded me heavily of God of War. They are very similar. Punching blocks around with hilarious grunting. The crank animations look exactly the same. When you enter the section of the vampires castle that holds the queen you cross a chain to get there, just like God of War. Riding various enemies.

God of War did not, though, have colossal boss monsters you have to climb and attack the weak, glowy points of. But I believe Shadow of the Colossus did.

It's just too similar for me. Not that the game isn't fun, I haven't completely finished it yet and I've played it for twelve hours or so. It's long and it does a much better job of being a God of War clone than Dante's Inferno, but it is just so similar...

It's like God of War can be the only third person action game or something :S.

FPS games are all very mechanically similar and no one really complains about that. At any rate I like it, haven't beat it yet though.

I was interested in trying something new from what I usually play, and after looking at some of the top games from people from this board I decided to give Trine a try. I'm glad I did, it's a really beautiful game, and the narrator rocks; wish others were HALF as good as he is. Although I'm only about an hour into it, I'm hooked already.

Special thanks goes out to Nadril, Ultima and whomever else may have suggested it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Been getting my ass kicked on Starcraft lately. Although to be honest, I think it's a load of [cabbage]. If it isn't me sucking, it's my team sucking worse. The host always places people with good records on the same team and people with bad records on the same team to ensure that they win and get their records even higher. I've never had a good match yet.

It's like God of War can be the only third person action game or something :S.

FPS games are all very mechanically similar and no one really complains about that. At any rate I like it, haven't beat it yet though.

I beat it just a few moments ago. The ending, to say the least, is underwhelming, but stick around after the credits because the cutscene was actually pretty cool.