What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

been messing around with a glitch in links awakening dx

for anyone that has played this game, ive gotten the flire rod as my 3rd item (sword and shield being 1st and 2nd) and i almost got the 2nd instrument bofore any other but the game decided to freeze as i picked it up.

also some chests in this place contain audio and or text instead of what they would norm have in them (lol first chest i opened had the owls text in it)

gonna try and map out the glitch world and do a speed run with it now

edit: lol it seems that keys that are droped on to tiles (after you kill all enemies) are changed in to golden leafs in the glitch world. oh well its not like you need keys to get around lol

edit 2 (lul): [bleep] i was stupid and saved in a bad place. im stuck in this area now so i willl have to start again, but i dont remember how to get back to the fire rod as i didnt start mapping out the glitch world till after i got it #-o

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

CoD is the most overrated game of all time next to Mario.

Right now I'm playing way too many games at once:

God of War - Hard mode

Zelda: Twilight Princess - getting all hearts and items

Shining Force 2 - Super mode and maxing out all characters

Bioshock - going for 1000/1000

Oblivion - going for 1250/1250

Alan Wake - simply trying to beat it

Gears of War 2 - in the middle of Act 3 on Insane mode

Final Fantasy 9 - fun play through (getting used to treasure locations, battles, and mini games before I go for Excalibur 2)

Final Fantasy 7 - in the process of maxing out everyone's stats

Final Fantasy 10 - in the process of maxing out everyone's stats

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm trying to beat all of Starcraft's campaign and leveling up a level 32 Tauren Warrior in WoW.

You guys disgust me. Black Ops. Really?

I played it and was extremely unimpressed.

Tell me another good, recent competitve fps other than tf2. To make it easy on you there aren't any lol. Aside from cod the last good ones were like cs and quake 3.

You guys disgust me. Black Ops. Really?

I played it and was extremely unimpressed.

Tell me another good, recent competitve fps other than tf2. To make it easy on you there aren't any lol. Aside from cod the last good ones were like cs and quake 3.

Bad Company 2 was decent.

I have this shipping to me tomorrow. :thumbup:

11509.JPG

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Friend lent me his external hard drive, so I've just been pretty much stealing everything off it. Got a tonne of movies and music, as well as the following:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines (something like that)

Call of Duty World At War

Borderlands

Assassin's Creed

These should keep me pretty busy.

I also bought Black Ops, but it took me so long to get it in an actually playable state that I've pretty much ragequit for the moment. Sneaking around stealing flags and stabbing people is much more fun, anyways.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Got Portal. Completely legally, I swear.

Seems like one of those games where you go 'Damn this is fun, but is going to get bloody hard by the end of it.'

Yeah, some of the Challenge levels in there make me want to chew my hand off. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I have to play through Half Life 2 (I have to complete it) as part of my university course and then write an evaluation of it, so I'll probably be playing that pretty soon, Even though I'm bad and hate playing HL2 cause it never fails to scare the crap out of me.

Also got BioShock, I love the atmosphere the game has... So creepy.

And I finally got round to installing medieval total war after having the disk on my shelf for the past year and a half so I'll probably give that a bash soon.

Redownloaded Torchlight and I'm getting really into it now playing through as a barbarian, I WILL get round to finally completing this game damnit...

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I have to play through Half Life 2 (I have to complete it) as part of my university course and then write an evaluation of it, so I'll probably be playing that pretty soon, Even though I'm bad and hate playing HL2 cause it never fails to scare the crap out of me.

And I finally got round to installing medieval total war after having the disk on my shelf for the past year and a half so I'll probably give that a bash soon.

Redownloaded Torchlight and I'm getting really into it now playing through as a barbarian, I WILL get round to finally completing this game damnit...

In what class are you writing an evaluation for Half Life 2? o.o

In what class are you writing an evaluation for Half Life 2? o.o

Game Design and Architecture :thumbup:

I'm doing a Computer Games Programming course.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Been playing Black Ops (obviously) and the Orange Box I've bought a couple of weeks ago, but never got around to playing. Well, I've finished both now.

The Orange Box

Half Life 2 (all of them) - I enjoyed this, some of the puzzles stumped me, but when I checked the solution, it never fails to make me facepalm. Excellent story too. It's a little short though (waiting for EP3 now haha)

Portal - This was unique. I started on this first, because I've heard all the good reviews about it. For a "test run", this game is awesome. Beat it in 1 shot (about 3 hours because I didn't know half of the puzzles. Still a great game, if a little short.

Team Fortress 2 - Do I even need to talk about this? I suck at it though.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

(SP) - Creepy story. I spoilt it for myself before I bought the game though, so I didn't get the full thrill of the game. It's almost realistic though; the Cold War is an excellent cover for anything we can't explain :P

(MP) - I'm mixed on this. It feels unfair towards beginners, since most of the starting guns are crap. After you get to a higher level (about 20 or so) the game is much more fun though. I hate that there's no local servers though, so it becomes a ping war every game for me.

Going to be playing Warhammer 40k (1) for a while now though. I loooove RTS games.