Memories.....

Elimist5000

What were your most memorable moments in the world of RSC/RS1???

Before the autoers, before RS2 and especially, before JAGex forgot.

I'm talking about things like:

•  

First set of armour

First 100 coins

First quest completed

And other milestones like that.....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, nostalgi...

My first day in RuneScape was very funny, after a few hours ( :lol: ) i've finished the tutorial, and then i started to kill cows... and after a few weeks i thought, hmm why is my prayer so low ( it was 4 ) till i asked my friend, how do u train prayer? He said, u can't train it, u need to be friendly to the rs gods and go to the church :lol: . I was like ok, i went to church, till my rl friend asked what r u doing ffs? I was like, training prayer, he said u need to bury bones!! :lol: I was like, ok and i started burying, and look now, i'm still 41 :lol: 8)

lol i remember the first day i played rs.....

Made up a noob acc.... i just typed anything for a name:alksdhfalsdfasd....

haven't logged in since i got killed by the draynor trees.....

Made another account.... got to level 25 then haxed..... mad another, it's now level 67 and still going!

I remember my first day, I had absolutely no idea what i was doing. I wandered around, and then started killing goblins. Except no one told me that strength was the most important combat stat, so i trained controlled until i was about level 55 : P

I remember looking at the map and trying to find out where i had started out, and for the longest time i thought i was in camelot castle. Then someone filled me in that Kandarin was members and that noobs started in lumby. I remember thinking my first trip to varrock was a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh, nostalgi...

My first day in RuneScape was very funny, after a few hours ( :lol: ) i've finished the tutorial, and then i started to kill cows... and after a few weeks i thought, hmm why is my prayer so low ( it was 4 ) till i asked my friend, how do u train prayer? He said, u can't train it, u need to be friendly to the rs gods and go to the church :lol: . I was like ok, i went to church, till my rl friend asked what r u doing *? I was like, training prayer, he said u need to bury bones!! :lol: I was like, ok and i started burying, and look now, i'm still 41 :lol: 8)

Didnt u start 2001? :roll:

Adelais.jpeg

Ahh, nostalgi...

My first day in RuneScape was very funny, after a few hours ( :lol: ) i've finished the tutorial, and then i started to kill cows... and after a few weeks i thought, hmm why is my prayer so low ( it was 4 ) till i asked my friend, how do u train prayer? He said, u can't train it, u need to be friendly to the rs gods and go to the church :lol: . I was like ok, i went to church, till my rl friend asked what r u doing *? I was like, training prayer, he said u need to bury bones!! :lol: I was like, ok and i started burying, and look now, i'm still 41 :lol: 8)

i thought u started in 2001??

EDIT: Damn you Y0ur_M0ther!!! :evil: (btw u still never commented on my pkin vid :x )

Anyways, I remember stayin up till the wee hours of the morning just killing dark wizards and getting gold, trying to afford an addy plate (it was 40k at the time)

Also, doing all the quests for the first time was fun

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

my first rune weapon which was a rune short sword, was so poor i couldn't afford a 2h or long at the time. was still in addy at 61 :oops:

took me forever to save up for a rune plate.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

i started in 2001 where wearing bronze at level 30 wasnt so bad lol ....throw in some iron and you were a pimp lol ...ok maybe a mith long or med and i was god for a while.

but my fav membeery was when p2p came out and my rl friend says ...go talk to the black demon ...i was on [cabbage]ty computer and got 2 hit by the mother [bleep]er and lost my mith med and long :("

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Ahh, nostalgi...

Didnt u start 2001? :roll:

Good stuff. :lol:

I have many memories from when I started, as does everyone... but what I really miss most about the old rsc was when it was around 2003... when most of the older pkers were still around and there were all the old rivalries among most of the big-name pkers. That made pking unbelievably fun... some days I would pk for like 6+ hours straight... switching off between checking servers for ppl and checking the message boards for new posts. :lol: Nowadays it's just crap because hardly anyone solo pks... meaning if you want to fight someone you have to risk running into a 4-5 man team where usually at least 1-2 of those people are using some sort of ac. :wall:

Ahh, nostalgi...

Oh dear, i must be a year too early then :lol:

Ahh, nostalgi...

Remember this day forever plz, Dittos admits he was wrong :)

Btw Fat_Slug dont feel to bad, hardly any1 could afford r2h's when they came out, and I had full addy rune med until lvl 62 :lol:

x843.png

i rememerb my first set of mith i was so pleased lol it took em ages to get the mining lvl up to mine the mith.......also rememrb when i lost my first 2h in the castle. made me quit for 2 months :( i also remember getting owned by a cow 8)

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

Lol I don't think theres a player alive who hasn't gotten owned by a cow at some point. I would have to get like 5 pieces of cooked meat before I fought a cow or goblin. :lol:

Ahh, nostalgi...

you said you started in 2001, and there wasnt no tutorial in 2001, im sorry.

**NVM I DIDINT READ THE OTHER POSTS**

Ahh, nostalgi...

Remember this day forever plz, Dittos admits he was wrong :)

Btw Fat_Slug dont feel to bad, hardly any1 could afford r2h's when they came out, and I had full addy rune med until lvl 62 :lol:

when rune battles were 500k, I picked 500 big bones up(were 1k-1.5k each back then), so I went all cool, my rune med, addy plate, rune kite, rune legs to wild and see crazyambo, he was lvl 58-62 addy pure i think, atted him with all my impureness and kill him for a r2h 8) Dunno how much r2hs were back then, then I went to castle and got owned by door blockers and a team for full rune and r2h :cry:

i know im too lazy to edit.

anyways I mined iron ores for tofakie/luvingrev to earn my full rune and all, they priced rune stuff like this: rune plate: 1k iron, rune legs: 1k iron, rune chain: 800 iron, rune long: 300-500 iron ore, rune large: 800 iron ore.

I also didint know how to cert back then so we traded all the iron ores each time over and over :oops:

Dittos.........

24th September 2002 - Tutorial island

Tutorial Island

First-time players will now start their adventures on tutorial island, where the good people of Runescape are busy preparing people for the challenges that await them.

It also came out the same day as the waterfall quest

x843.png