Winter Jackets?

Faux

I have one of those stupid Stormtrooper hoodies that a friend got for me.

pECKO1-4814180t181a.jpg

I don't wear it that much though. It comes in handy when you don't want someone to recognize you. Normally I just wear a black sweatshirt.

I'd get my [wagon] beat for wearing something like that around here

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Alaska, and honestly, unless I'm camping or hanging outside for 5+ hours, im wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. Yes, all winter. Sometimes I wear a thin as hell waterproof coat on the outside if its snowing/raining/something in the middle.

I'm usually in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I really only wear a big coat when I'm up skiing, or when the wind picks up enough that its just damn cold outside.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

pECKO1-4814180t181a.jpg

I don't wear it that much though. It comes in handy when you don't want someone to recognize you. Normally I just wear a black sweatshirt.

I'd get my [wagon] beat for wearing something like that around here

I get weird looks. And I feel stupid Especially when it is zipped all the way up. It was my Halloween costume too though. At least it wasn't the Boba Fett one.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

What d'you guys recommend a small,pathetically thin Asian noob going to Canadia during winter for the first time wear?First winter ever pl0x.

I live in TO. It depends, when are you going here? If it's going to be like last winter, December will be pretty mild. Winter only got heavy at the end of January til early March

Dont spell it Canadia when your in Canada :lol:

I'm in Oakville by the way Shadow

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I live in Minnesota.

I go outside with normal clothes on when its -25.

I am going to assume thats farenheight(sp?). It gets to around -15 celcius where I live (before windchill). Last winter it once hit almost -40C with windchill. I usualy wear a Columbia Jacket. Its liner comes out doubling as a jacket for when its closer to zero and not much wind, and the shell is a jacket for when its above 0C, especialy if its wind or raining (lightly). Its 3 jackets in one :thumbsup:

I also have a long black lether jacket thats good to around maybe -5C. And I have a trench coat ( :thumbsup: ) for when I wear a suit to church (otherwise when wearing a suit I normally wear the lether jacket).

I have a long, black, thin coat that is confortable down to about 7-8C: probably fine for a depressingly mild British winter. If it gets very cold, I were a sleeveless plasticy coat underneath, which makes temperatures down to about -2 bearable, provided the wind is light.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

I live in Central New York, and winters are usually cold, and a lot of snow..But honestly, I wear this ugly blue and gold jacket, but I don't care, It's flippin warm. :thumbsup:

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

pECKO1-4814180t181a.jpg

You have horrible friends.

Living in SoCal, it doesn't get very cold at all compared to other parts of the world. Most of the time i just wear an undershirt and I'm warm enough for my liking. But when I do get cold I wear n205667_bkmu.jpg

Pennywise, I feel I need to state that I had a hearty laugh at the ignorance of your statement. Horrible friends, indeed.

My winter coat is a big leather coat, very warm. However, that's somewhere in the dank depths of the hall closet and would require a fully outfitted spelunking/Navy SEAL team to locate due to the 500 pairs of shoes also in there. So what I'm using now is just a rather thin hooded jacket. Thin, and not entirely warming, but it does offer greater mobility than the coat and allows me to actually move quickly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Pennywise, I feel I need to state that I had a hearty laugh at the ignorance of your statement. Horrible friends, indeed.

My winter coat is a big leather coat, very warm. However, that's somewhere in the dank depths of the hall closet and would require a fully outfitted spelunking/Navy SEAL team to locate due to the 500 pairs of shoes also in there. So what I'm using now is just a rather thin hooded jacket. Thin, and not entirely warming, but it does offer greater mobility than the coat and allows me to actually move quickly.

What? How is that ignorant?

That you would actually believe that the givers of such a coat could possibly be horrible friends.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

That you would actually believe that the givers of such a coat could possibly be horrible friends.

That was a joke :?

Ah. You are forgiven, my son.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I have a Columbia one... it was my mom's and I didn't care much at the time. Time for me to get a new coat though, something that doesn't look like it was my mom's. Actually, it's not too bad, I just feel like something different... If only I was athletic in any way, I'd have a letter jacket by now.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img