"N00b skillcapes" : they're also skillcapes!

Demoli

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I have 35m gp. That's enough for 99 cooking, firemaking, AND fletching, right? I suppose I'll just go to the Grand Exchange and buy them all, then. La di da...hmm...I don't see them listed...I guess I'll go speak with Ignatius Vulcan, he can sell me a fm cape, right? Da dum...hmm...no, he says I need to do something first. Oh, what, you mean I actually have to train? Sorry, I was under the impression I could just shell out 4m to someone and get a firemaking cape. Can't I do that? No? You mean I need to spend more than 80 hours of training first? Fine, I'll try fletching. What, you mean I need to train that too? Well that's just [cabbage] now isn't it.

You have no idea what it takes to get level 99 in a skill if you think you can just "buy" it. You think fletching is n00by because it's "buyable"? Well guess what--thieving is faster to train, and it's free. And where do you think all that money comes from? This is Runescape. Every player starts with less than 100 gp in their bank. Every player needs to earn their wealth. Or are you saying that only RWT'ers have cooking capes? If I spend 300 hours to earn enough money for enough ingredients to get 99 herblore, and another 60 hours putting them together, what makes my cape less valuable than a player who spent less than 70 hours getting 99 thieving without spending a cent? You think that money came out of thin air? You think I didn't work for it, when I spent more than four times as much time getting the money as the other guy spent training to 99? You think I didn't work training the skill, when I spent sixty hours of my life on it? Did you think that you could just hand that cash to a genie and he'd hand over a 13m xp lamp?

Bottom line: stfu.

you seemed smart in ur reply of my post.but this time u made a blunder.i have more than enough idea about the devotion it takes to reach lvl 99 in any skill.(99 in capital,not skill cape,hope u know by now what's the difference between having 99 in a skill & having a skill

cape in that skill).and it's true u need to spend a large chunk of ur time to reach 99 in any skill.but that doesn't mean you can give all skill capes same importance.

let's start with ur example.u have 35 mil,earned it, bought it from RWIT-s doesn't matter.(many ppl who have processing skill capes do buy their money but let's not discuss that in this post.)now u bought herbs & secondary ingredients with that money & start making pots to reach 99.u spent around 70 hrs to reach 99 harblore & started proudly flaunting ur cape.

now take another player,say myself. i may or may not have that amount of money.but i want 99 slayer & 99 harblore.but don't want to buy my ingredients.i spent around 200 hrs of game play to reach 99 slayer.banked all the seed & herb drops i got meanwhile.then spent another 100 hr to farm all seeds.after getting all herbs i too started training harblore.now i too reached 99 after giving another 70 hrs in training.after getting the cape i too decided to show it & went to stand beside u.(by the way it's not a made up example,i am following this path at this moment)

now say honestly whom u want to give credit? =D> it's easy to say stfu to others without giving due consideration to all facts. :shame:

basically it's the main reason people dislike those skillcapes.none is saying these capes are free,these are not easy either.but compared to some other skills it's easy to get a 99 in any processing skill.and u know what is inevitable but unfortunate?those honest players who spent their entire honest time,earned every exp in hard way,they too have to bear taunts because of the tendency of people to buy everything just to get a skillcape.

that's why i always say skillcapes were the greatest curse of runescape. :wall:

i think by now with all my posts i deserve to b called this--> :ugeek: go on call me,i don"t mind.but still what i said stands true. :(

kamikaje.png

proud of my construction level.haven't used a single gp behind it.all my lvls r from tears of guthix & exp lamps & tomes.trying to reach 99 con in this way..lol i think i can reach 99 bfore i became too old to operate a computer :)

I am forever getting closer and closer to my fav' skill to 99 --- STRENGTH ---

Couldn't care less about the cape, I know I'll have much fun with 99 strength, as I've wanted it since my first main back in classic, cape will be a bonus which I will flawnt with pride though when I get it... Bring it on. :thumbsup: \' :ohnoes:

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

a skillcape no matter what kind it is, is still highly respected and it took alot to get there i say keep going on man it doesnt matter which 1 u got there is no such thing as noob skillcapes

:thumbsup:

No, they arent also "skillcapes". They're just something someone can buy.

Skillcapes were originally a sign of dedication to a skill, but now they're just something someone has. Its pathetic.

Nooby skillcapes (Ones people can buy):

Firemaking

Cooking

Fletching

Ranged (WHY?!!)

Common skillcapes (One you cant buy, but see often)

Strength

Hitpoints

Attack

Thieving

Woodcutting

Magic

Summoning

Uncommon skillcapes (Ones you dont see too often, and are fairly difficult to achieve)

Mining

Slayer

Construction (Seriously, it just drains cash.)

Prayer

Smithing

Agility

Herblore

Masterful Skillcapes (You gotta love the skill to get these)

Crafting

Farming

Hunter

Runecrafting

NOTE: By "buying" I mean a skill you can achieve just by having cash. Normally fairly quick to get as well.

you can buy mage (alching)

you can buy crafting (buy draghide or something)

you can buy herbalore (buy herbs and mix them)

you can buy prayer (buy bones and use guilded altar

you can buy smithing (buy bars and make into stuff)

you can "buy" most skills actually

the skills you cant buy are:

-slayer

-mining

-hunter

-agility

-summoning

-woodcutting

-theiving

dude i like how u say theres noob skillcapes, but first off u can get 99hunter in like 2weeks

and second ur a noob it doesnt matter which 1 u got 99 in any skill is really beneficial, why would utry to downsize that, i guess we all should just never get 99fletching or cooking?? we get it because we want 2 :thumbdown:

Heh, I think I only saw 3 people with the quest cape during the past 5 days on RS o.O'.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Frankly, people have no right to insult you no matter what skillcape you get.

It's as simple as this: "You don't have to blow out my candle to make yours glow more brightly." What I mean by that is, how does insulting someone because you disagree with their choice of skilling make you any better than them? It doesn't, so shut the hell up and move on. On top of that, just because everyone else does it doesn't make it any less of an accomplishment when someone actually gets it.

[hide=Quote]

Okay. I have 35m gp. That's enough for 99 cooking, firemaking, AND fletching, right? I suppose I'll just go to the Grand Exchange and buy them all, then. La di da...hmm...I don't see them listed...I guess I'll go speak with Ignatius Vulcan, he can sell me a fm cape, right? Da dum...hmm...no, he says I need to do something first. Oh, what, you mean I actually have to train? Sorry, I was under the impression I could just shell out 4m to someone and get a firemaking cape. Can't I do that? No? You mean I need to spend more than 80 hours of training first? Fine, I'll try fletching. What, you mean I need to train that too? Well that's just [cabbage] now isn't it.

You have no idea what it takes to get level 99 in a skill if you think you can just "buy" it. You think fletching is n00by because it's "buyable"? Well guess what--thieving is faster to train, and it's free. And where do you think all that money comes from? This is Runescape. Every player starts with less than 100 gp in their bank. Every player needs to earn their wealth. Or are you saying that only RWT'ers have cooking capes? If I spend 300 hours to earn enough money for enough ingredients to get 99 herblore, and another 60 hours putting them together, what makes my cape less valuable than a player who spent less than 70 hours getting 99 thieving without spending a cent? You think that money came out of thin air? You think I didn't work for it, when I spent more than four times as much time getting the money as the other guy spent training to 99? You think I didn't work training the skill, when I spent sixty hours of my life on it? Did you think that you could just hand that cash to a genie and he'd hand over a 13m xp lamp?

Bottom line: stfu.

you seemed smart in ur reply of my post.but this time u made a blunder.i have more than enough idea about the devotion it takes to reach lvl 99 in any skill.(99 in capital,not skill cape,hope u know by now what's the difference between having 99 in a skill & having a skill

cape in that skill).and it's true u need to spend a large chunk of ur time to reach 99 in any skill.but that doesn't mean you can give all skill capes same importance.

let's start with ur example.u have 35 mil,earned it, bought it from RWIT-s doesn't matter.(many ppl who have processing skill capes do buy their money but let's not discuss that in this post.)now u bought herbs & secondary ingredients with that money & start making pots to reach 99.u spent around 70 hrs to reach 99 harblore & started proudly flaunting ur cape.

now take another player,say myself. i may or may not have that amount of money.but i want 99 slayer & 99 harblore.but don't want to buy my ingredients.i spent around 200 hrs of game play to reach 99 slayer.banked all the seed & herb drops i got meanwhile.then spent another 100 hr to farm all seeds.after getting all herbs i too started training harblore.now i too reached 99 after giving another 70 hrs in training.after getting the cape i too decided to show it & went to stand beside u.(by the way it's not a made up example,i am following this path at this moment)

now say honestly whom u want to give credit? =D> it's easy to say stfu to others without giving due consideration to all facts. :shame:

basically it's the main reason people dislike those skillcapes.none is saying these capes are free,these are not easy either.but compared to some other skills it's easy to get a 99 in any processing skill.and u know what is inevitable but unfortunate?those honest players who spent their entire honest time,earned every exp in hard way,they too have to bear taunts because of the tendency of people to buy everything just to get a skillcape.

that's why i always say skillcapes were the greatest curse of runescape. :wall:

i think by now with all my posts i deserve to b called this--> :ugeek: go on call me,i don"t mind.but still what i said stands true. :(

[/hide]

Congratulations, you've failed to contradict anything I said. What you're saying is, you spent 300 hours getting the ingredients for 99 herblore and 70 hours training the skill, and I spent 300 hours getting the ingredients for 99 herblore and 70 hours training the skill, therefore you have done more work?

I stand by my stfu and extend it to your post as well.

One more point I'd like to state in addition to my previous post:

Most people call 99 cooking nooby, but it's the highest level possible. So those people are, in fact, implying that 99 cooking is more nooby than say, 80 cooking?

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

No, they arent also "skillcapes". They're just something someone can buy.

Skillcapes were originally a sign of dedication to a skill, but now they're just something someone has. Its pathetic.

Nooby skillcapes (Ones people can buy):

Firemaking

Cooking

Fletching

Ranged (WHY?!!)

Common skillcapes (One you cant buy, but see often)

Strength

Hitpoints

Attack

Thieving

Woodcutting

Magic

Summoning

Uncommon skillcapes (Ones you dont see too often, and are fairly difficult to achieve)

Mining

Slayer

Construction (Seriously, it just drains cash.)

Prayer

Smithing

Agility

Herblore

Masterful Skillcapes (You gotta love the skill to get these)

Crafting

Farming

Hunter

Runecrafting

NOTE: By "buying" I mean a skill you can achieve just by having cash. Normally fairly quick to get as well.

First off, I appreciate how you say that you have to love Crafting to get it, as I do. Unfortunately, it can also be bought and 99 can be achieved within 40 hours of easy work.

You can buy Fletching, Cooking, Crafting, Firemaking, Herblore, Prayer, Magic, Construction, Summoning, Firemaking, Smithing, Ranged, and you can argue that you can buy Attack/Strength/Defence/HP by powertraining with piety and super potions.

The thing about skillcapes is that the number of people with it varies directly with its difficulty and cost. It's hard to respect, say, a Cooking skillcape when 55,000 other people have that cape, most likely including you, or if it doesn't include you, you could change that in a matter of a week.

usctrojanscopyde6.jpg

Congratulations, you've failed to contradict anything I said. What you're saying is, you spent 300 hours getting the ingredients for 99 herblore and 70 hours training the skill, and I spent 300 hours getting the ingredients for 99 herblore and 70 hours training the skill, therefore you have done more work?

once again u missed my whole point.but i should've expected it.i should've guessed earlier that u r not very smart/intelligent.my mistake,not urs. so let me make my points simpler.in my example i never said u spent 300 hrs in getting the money! #-o from where u got it?300 hrs of gameplay for 110mil.bah!! :^o 110 mil takes way less time.either u are an honest fool or u r a blatant liar.hope it's the first.cuz then u have a chance to learn.lying scumbags have no chance to learn anything new even if it's beneficial for them.

secondly if u ever noticed i also said there are many less honest ways of getting money.so stop blabbering about things u don't even guess.

there are more than enough posts in this thread which are mindless junks but at least they never tried to look mature or smart.i guess u answered my question by looking into databases or by asking a knowledgeable player.

my whole point is if u bought all the ingredients then u can't just say "i spent many hours getting that money.so that period of money should b included when i train the skill proper".that's a pretty stupid & lame logic ( but well kids r mostly stupid :wall: )

1) there r many ways of earning money which doesn't include any amount of labor on the player's part.and yes they r honest ways of money making.

2) if u don't know those methods & u spent 110 mil to buy all herbs & secondaries then it's almost certain u never thought of buying herbs with that money when u earned it.cause in my long experience in runescape i've seen no player to earn 110 mil keeping a single goal in mind & that too over a L-O-N-G period of time.

so u can't include that hour of money making in any skill training.

in my example i said i spent 300 hrs to get ingredients for 99 herb along with getting 99 slayer & 99 farm( cuz that many herbs should lead to 99 farm too).

& so u thought u would say that u also spent 300 hrs to get that money.pathetic.either u got 110 mil in less than 70 hrs or u never got 110 mil.

ur whole argument is a fine example of saying noting by saying everything.

abusing others for no reasons won't get u anywhere kid.so this time i'm compelled to say this-

shut ur blessed mouth up low lvl.don't trade beyond ur boundaries of knowledge or u may earn urself some more words like this. :shame:

kamikaje.png

proud of my construction level.haven't used a single gp behind it.all my lvls r from tears of guthix & exp lamps & tomes.trying to reach 99 con in this way..lol i think i can reach 99 bfore i became too old to operate a computer :)

once again u missed my whole point.but i should've expected it.i should've guessed earlier that u r not very smart/intelligent.my mistake,not urs.

I laughed so hard at this statement because of his "internet speak". :lol: :lol:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

once again u missed my whole point.but i should've expected it.i should've guessed earlier that u r not very smart/intelligent.my mistake,not urs. so let me make my points simpler.in my example i never said u spent 300 hrs in getting the money! #-o from where u got it?300 hrs of gameplay for 110mil.bah!! :^o 110 mil takes way less time.either u are an honest fool or u r a blatant liar.hope it's the first.cuz then u have a chance to learn.lying scumbags have no chance to learn anything new even if it's beneficial for them.

If you're so smart and I'm so dumb, how come I'm the one with the good grammar and you're the one who doesn't put spaces between sentences? :P

I said 300 hours in my post that you responded to. Read it again if you don't believe me.

secondly if u ever noticed i also said there are many less honest ways of getting money.so stop blabbering about things u don't even guess.

there are more than enough posts in this thread which are mindless junks but at least they never tried to look mature or smart.i guess u answered my question by looking into databases or by asking a knowledgeable player.

...Because being smart and mature is such a fault? What are you trying to say there? :?

Really, I normally don't draw attention to the grammar of my opponents, but it undermines your claim of maturity and intelligence when you completely ignore the "Shift" key. :shame:

As for these "many less honest ways of getting money," I have no idea what you were getting at there. Do you think that everyone rich enough to "buy" a skill obtained money in a "less honest" manner? And when was I "blabbering" about honesty?

my whole point is if u bought all the ingredients then u can't just say "i spent many hours getting that money.so that period of money should b included when i train the skill proper".that's a pretty stupid & lame logic ( but well kids r mostly stupid :wall: )

Why is it stupid? If I spent 20 hours earning money, why can't I say "I spent 20 hours earning money"?

1) there r many ways of earning money which doesn't include any amount of labor on the player's part.and yes they r honest ways of money making.

Name one. One moneymaking method that requires no effort on the part of the player, besides real-world trading.

2) if u don't know those methods & u spent 110 mil to buy all herbs & secondaries then it's almost certain u never thought of buying herbs with that money when u earned it.cause in my long experience in runescape i've seen no player to earn 110 mil keeping a single goal in mind & that too over a L-O-N-G period of time.

so u can't include that hour of money making in any skill training.

In other words, all rich players lack the ability to concentrate because you haven't met one who could? Explain yourself. Do you think that just because someone didn't decide what to do with their money until after they earned it, does that mean the money magically appeared in their bank? What about players who save up to buy party hats? I'd call that a pretty valid counterexample. Go take a look in some Goals & Achievements threads if you don't believe me.

in my example i said i spent 300 hrs to get ingredients for 99 herb along with getting 99 slayer & 99 farm( cuz that many herbs should lead to 99 farm too).

& so u thought u would say that u also spent 300 hrs to get that money.pathetic.either u got 110 mil in less than 70 hrs or u never got 110 mil.

Sorry, I shouldn't have poked fun at your grammar. I should have poked fun at your math instead. :roll:

110,000,000 gp / 70 hrs = 1,500,000 gp/hr. I guess by your standard of wealth, all those 99 runecrafters are poor newbs who don't know how to make money. I certainly don't know of any way to consistently earn 1.5m gp/hr, so I'd like to know how you do it and why you seem to think it's so easy.

Me, I value my income at 300-400k gp/hr. At that rate, it will take me 300 hours to get 110m gp.

Bottom line: Money does not magically appear in your bank. You have to earn it. And, if you want people to believe that you're smarter than the other guy, try writing above the third-grade level.

Regardless, I still hold that insulting someone based on the way they choose to PLAY the GAME is completely idiotic. If you want to think that getting 99 FM is nooby, then fine. But fall back on the old "If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all." Insulting someone because their style of playing is different than your own is just childish.

Also, even skills that can be bought require time to get the money. 99 cook may be just as hard to get as 99 fishing, because you have to get the money to afford 99 cook from somewhere.

Well, I don't have a skillcape, but I don't see the poblem with getting one just to have it. Having 99 in a skill should be something to be proud of, not something you should do just because you have nothing better to do.

Doctors repeat themselves because they have nothing better to say......

Well, I don't have a skillcape, but I don't see the poblem with getting one just to have it. Having 99 in a skill should be something to be proud of, not something you should do just because you have nothing better to do.

Playing this game is something you do because you have nothing better to do. :roll:

Getting closer to 99 strength cape now. \'

Hey, alot of this thread is spam... I shall contribute. ;)

Side note; This topic is = :wall:

OT; Do what ever makes you happy. :thumbsup:

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Well how i think of it, there are two kinds of skill capes, the one you ou buy and the ones you have to work for.

Capes you buy, like fletching, firemaking, and cooking are common since they are easy to get. While other capes like hunter, runecrafting, woodcutting and definatly the quest point cape are ones you have to work for. Yes the quest point cape has been looked down upon in the past because such low levels were getting it, thankfully to the new quests that have comeout, this does not happen.

The capes you buy may just be you get them because you want the stats, the color of the cape to match your favorite outfit or things along those lines. these capes may be a good acheevement for some people who had the odds aginst them or majority of people saying they couldn't do it. So when those type of people acheeve it, its and acheevement for themselves and possibally some of their friends.

The capes you work for are definately an acheevement for the people who get them, it has taken them time, patience, and possiballly planing. These capes are worth is and you will know what they are because those are the capes that the lower leveled players will come up behind and ask you questions about how long, or how they should level up and etc.

But i do agree that all skill capes are skill capes, but me personally, i want to get one that people will ask me questions about ::'

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

We really should include melee skills cape in these somewhat "noob" skills cape. There are so many players with 99 melees these days. It"s really easy getting combat xp having 3 items in low lvl wildy without paying attention to the screen and it costs nothing. I am maxed out melee and still haven"t gotten around to get my 99 cook because the skill bores me to death.

The quest cape may take only 60-70% xp of a single 99 but the time it takes to complete the quest... let"s say 1 hour per quest for nearly 150 hours of play time should account for something.

Anyway, all those skill capes will stay in my bank as my fire cape is definatly better in comparison stats-wise.

I will always be impressed by a slayer cape (being 98 slayer, I know that even cannoning tasks it"s quite an accomplishment), hunter cape (that skill gives me headaches...so I can"t train it), RC cape (talk about slow xp...), Agility cape (nearly useless skill above 90 and boring... hats off to anyone 99 in that skill), construction cape (anyone willing to pour that much money for a 99 or a cape is... weird, but it gets my attention) and last one is mining (so many clicks... considering most 99ers will powerlevel with dropping techniques).

If the purpose of this game is to get all skills to 99... might as well start with the fastest ones. So a noob skillcape is just the first step. Not such a bad move IMO. Getting a cape for the sake of having one in not in the spirit of gaming in my view though as playing this game is meant to have fun, not for looks or pride.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

We really should include melee skills cape in these somewhat "noob" skills cape. There are so many players with 99 melees these days. It"s really easy getting combat xp having 3 items in low lvl wildy without paying attention to the screen and it costs nothing. I am maxed out melee and still haven"t gotten around to get my 99 cook because the skill bores me to death.

The quest cape may take only 60-70% xp of a single 99 but the time it takes to complete the quest... let"s say 1 hour per quest for nearly 150 hours of play time should account for something.

Anyway, all those skill capes will stay in my bank as my fire cape is definatly better in comparison stats-wise.

I will always be impressed by a slayer cape (being 98 slayer, I know that even cannoning tasks it"s quite an accomplishment), hunter cape (that skill gives me headaches...so I can"t train it), RC cape (talk about slow xp...), Agility cape (nearly useless skill above 90 and boring... hats off to anyone 99 in that skill), construction cape (anyone willing to pour that much money for a 99 or a cape is... weird, but it gets my attention) and last one is mining (so many clicks... considering most 99ers will powerlevel with dropping techniques).

If the purpose of this game is to get all skills to 99... might as well start with the fastest ones. So a noob skillcape is just the first step. Not such a bad move IMO. Getting a cape for the sake of having one in not in the spirit of gaming in my view though as playing this game is meant to have fun, not for looks or pride.

attack,strenght and defence are more usefull if they are 99 than 91,if you are 91 cooking,you can do everything in that skill.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Well how i think of it, there are two kinds of skill capes, the one you ou buy and the ones you have to work for.

Capes you buy, like fletching, firemaking, and cooking are common since they are easy to get. While other capes like hunter, runecrafting, woodcutting and definatly the quest point cape are ones you have to work for. Yes the quest point cape has been looked down upon in the past because such low levels were getting it, thankfully to the new quests that have comeout, this does not happen.

The capes you buy may just be you get them because you want the stats, the color of the cape to match your favorite outfit or things along those lines. these capes may be a good acheevement for some people who had the odds aginst them or majority of people saying they couldn't do it. So when those type of people acheeve it, its and acheevement for themselves and possibally some of their friends.

The capes you work for are definately an acheevement for the people who get them, it has taken them time, patience, and possiballly planing. These capes are worth is and you will know what they are because those are the capes that the lower leveled players will come up behind and ask you questions about how long, or how they should level up and etc.

But i do agree that all skill capes are skill capes, but me personally, i want to get one that people will ask me questions about ::'

you can't buy any skills, just the raw material, you can't go to the g.e, buy the logs and buy the, you need to work on the skill, thats why no skillcape is noobish

supported, if the classic 3 are noobish, then so the combat ones (specially range)

just a little appart: quest cape requires more exp and time then any other cape (around 16 mil exp and the time you spend gaining the exp and completing the quests)

just a little appart: quest cape requires more exp and time then any other cape (around 16 mil exp and the time you spend gaining the exp and completing the quests)

My bad, I thought the min requirement for the quest cape added to around 8-9 mil xp... I must say I didn"t check it first though. And the time spent doing the quest can easily be approximated to 150 hours, which is a lot of work IMO.

attack,strenght and defence are more usefull if they are 99 than 91,if you are 91 cooking,you can do everything in that skill.

I agree with that. I prefer my 99 melees over my 95 cooking, though you could add that 94 cooking is better than 91 for sharks cooking and 99 cooking is better than 91 for manta rays and turtles... Even though the formers are not used a lot for training.

I was just saying there are lot of maxed out melees out there. And that it was really easy to level. I remember before revs, some friends of mine would just put their char at the magic axes, go take a shower and come back 10 minutes later to eat some food... 3 items melee training.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563