blink-182 Guys Are Talking Again.

Blink-182

I would like to see them get back together but I'm afraid they'll do the same thing as what Simple Plan did. I was so excited to hear Simple Plan had a new album coming out and it was terrible. I know Blink-182 is a great band but I'm afraid they'll end up trying to make "popular" music rather than continuing with their old style in order to obtain good sales.

Ugh...pseudo-punk crap. I hope they don't get back together. I thought all the unintelligent 14 year-old fanboys of Travis Barker were done trying to prove that he and the rest of Blink-182 were the best things in the world.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ugh...pseudo-punk crap. I hope they don't get back together. I thought all the unintelligent 14 year-old fanboys of Travis Barker were done trying to prove that he and the rest of Blink-182 were the best things in the world.

+1

just another mtv group i wont be watchin. gj!

i approve of most of their individual side projects... most of em... but blink themself...

Ugh...pseudo-punk crap.

Sp1nn3y.png

wa5t3dy0u7h.jpeg

1057394893crochrofl.PNG

World 46 Regular

Wait...are you saying I am 14 and unintelligent and where did I mention Travis Barker???

blink-182

I would like to see them get back together but I'm afraid they'll do the same thing as what Simple Plan did. I was so excited to hear Simple Plan had a new album coming out and it was terrible. I know Blink-182 is a great band but I'm afraid they'll end up trying to make "popular" music rather than continuing with their old style in order to obtain good sales.

Because they weren't before? Anything after their college stuff was built for MTV.

clansig7.gif

That's true

Blink-182 is my favorite band, but if they get back together and make a album I hope they're style would be as it was, but I understand if it ain't cause changes happen, but Blink-182 will still be my favorite band.

Blink, what's the status of Travis after that plane crash? I hear he had some pretty serious burns.

The question wasn't directed at me, but he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his lower torso. Apparently he should be "better" within a year.

He's already recording music and playing the drums again so I don't think that will be a problem.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Whoa wait a minute haters. Blink 182 was pretty good when they first came out in 1994 and up until 2003 they were decent. Its too bad Travis Barker got hurt in that plane crash though. At least he's going to recover (I may not care about Blink 182, but it would blow if he died).

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

People here are to harsh. I hope they get back, some of their songs were good :D

That is because most people either like blink 182 or hate them, their is no in between. Personally I don't like them, not my style.

I am in between. Some songs I like, and the other ones I loathe.

People here are to harsh. I hope they get back, some of their songs were good :D

That is because most people either like blink 182 or hate them, their is no in between. Personally I don't like them, not my style.

Well I find myself wrong then. From personally experience I've never meet or heard of someone who was in between before.

tFtfA.jpg

[hide=]

[/hide]

Well I find myself wrong then. From personally experience I've never meet or heard of someone who was in between before.

I listen to blink-182. blink-182 is one of the few albums I've actually bought. I download the rest of my music as singles/one-off songs.

But they're the most immature punk wannabes ever. Apart from Travis, he's sound. I cannot stick the other two as people.

Ah, i like some of their stuffs. Very punk-y, but classic.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Hey, at least they're on speaking terms again!

Blink is one of my favorite bands.

While I don't really think they'll end up actually forming their band again, it'd be nice if they all got together some time and wrote at least like... a single or something.

Or Travis and Mark could go with Tom for the next AVA tour \' (Not that that would happen...)

(The only thing I can say bad about any of them is.... +44 = fail.)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png