Lucien: more powerfull than a god?

abcking

With the release of this quest we have seen how powerfull is lucien with the armadyl staff and the gem in its head (Don't know the name of it).

Also it looks he gonna came back in the next serie of this new quest so the questions are:

We gonna fight him?

If we gonna fight him, how we can defeat him?

He's indestructible?

We have no chance??

#-o

So errrm discuss.

Currently working on 62 farming for the new quest!!

I love quest.

96/99 att

82/99 slayer

1. Steal/destroy Staff of Armadyl

2. Get 255 stats from Stone of Jas.

3. Destroy Stone of Jas (what, you think they're going to leave it in Runescape?)

4. ???

5. Profit!

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

With the release of this quest we have seen how powerfull is lucien with the armadyl staff and the gem in its head (Don't know the name of it).

Also it looks he gonna came back in the next serie of this new quest so the questions are:

We gonna fight him?

If we gonna fight him, how we can defeat him?

He's indestructible?

We have no chance??

#-o

So errrm discuss.

We gonna fight him? How could we know?

If we gonna fight him, how we can defeat him? How could we know?

He's indestructible? How could we know?

We have no chance?? How could we know?

2j3qh46.jpg

I think:

The followers of Guthix, Saradomin, and Armadyl will devise a plot to get to the Stone of Jas.

Then, more heroes will be killed by Lucien. :(

We touch the Stone of Jas, fight Lucien, and defeat him somehow with some ungodly power.

The quest would probably a lot more intricate than what I've explained...

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

3. Destroy Stone of Jas ( what, you think they're going to leave it in Runescape? )

4. ???

5. Profit!

you do realize that if we detsroy stone of Jas there will be no magic, AT ALL, since it's the source of all magic, and the thing that keeps the power of rune altars together.

getting 255 stats from the stoen will be ultimately hard as lucien will probably hide it.

My speculation: Lucien will probably use the power to become a divine being, even more powerful then other gods. Then there's Guthixian edict's if thsi was to happen.. But wait, wasn't there someone trying to cancel them for their own reasons in the "legacy of seergaze" quest?

If the edict's can't kick in the god's will be forced to (and will be free) to stop lucien.

The room of making peace: the dove of peace (the frozen gwd door with god's symbols) is also mentioned in the riddles and clues given us by teh chaos element.

And remember, his last prophecie (SP?) that "a mahjarrat shall gather an army, he shall slay many masters" came true. And according to his clues arrogantic Bandos won't team, with other gods

and try to war against lucien alone.

PS.: there's also some signs that Zaros might rise again, If this happens, lucien may have some trouble as he betrayed the empty lord once, when he teamed with Zamorak.

that's kinda all I think

(not really just need to go n sleep, need to get up early "2moro")

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

If Zaros ever rises again everyone whoever crossed his path or betrayed him will die or be tortured severely.

If I were Zaros I'd be a bit pissed at not been able to get back at the people that betrayed me and when I got out they'd be the first people on my "to kill" list.

well for one i highly dout we will ever ourselfs fight lucien because he is simpily to strong. it would end up with a plan other than "run in with sword and stab untill tender" it will be filled with many puzzles and i think the gods will figure it out (kill him)...we might have to suply the gods armies to go vs. lucien's men

Y_Z.png

well for one i highly dout we will ever ourselfs fight lucien because he is simpily to strong. it would end up with a plan other than "run in with sword and stab untill tender" it will be filled with many puzzles and i think the gods will figure it out (kill him)...we might have to suply the gods armies to go vs. lucien's men

Or even the god themselfs will help? Maybe guthix will be awake and see this unbalanced thing.

Currently working on 62 farming for the new quest!!

I love quest.

96/99 att

82/99 slayer

ink it will involve Guthix again. Guthix is an embodyment of neccesity, unlike teh other gods his number of followers has no impact on his strenth. Guthix is as powerful as it needs to be, and if Guthix is destroyed, then Guthix is made again. Guthix exists because it needs to, and it has as power as is needed.

I think I got that info from the god letters, but honestly I don't remember. Anyways, I think there might be a cutscene where Guthix and lucien go at it (GOD FIGHT WOO HOO). Ialso have a theory on the stone of Jas. I fighure that since its so powerful, it was created by some higher power. Whats higher than the gods? The elder gods of course. Maybe Jas will come back fo rhis stone and blast lucien into oblivion.

Of course the gods might gang up on lucien too. Maybe Zammorak will smote Lucien for following in his footsteps, maybe Zaros will come back and be angry and powerful (since other than Guthix (possibly), Zaros was/is the most powerful entity).

And of couse, we might just find another god item. Maybe we find the god armour of Zaros or Guthix and kick some mahjarat [wagon].

Or even the god themselfs will help? Maybe guthix will be awake and see this unbalanced thing.

That is very possibly, he could possibly be awake (or awaken again, is he sleeping now?) summon the one called "Zaros" back to "balance things" and Zaros could kill Lucien, thus lead us to another story where Zaros will finally kill Zamorak.

It's going to happen one way or another, Zaros will kill Zamorak and take back his throne (or Zammy + Sara will destroy him together) it's just a matter of time.

Being able to use the Shield of Arrav would be very handy, Zemouregal wanted to claim it because it would give him a distinct advantage over his fellow Mahjarrat, and I think Lucien also attempted to claim the shield a long time ago too.

That's all I can think of at the moment, perhaps the shield can negate magic, which would severely hamper the abilities of Lucien.

Dark_Jab.png

3. Destroy Stone of Jas ( what, you think they're going to leave it in Runescape? )

4. ???

5. Profit!

you do realize that if we detsroy stone of Jas there will be no magic, AT ALL, since it's the source of all magic, and the thing that keeps the power of rune altars together

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. The Stone of Jas was what originally gave humans the power to use magic (I'm extremely surprised that the stone effect didn't give us infinite runes for the fight with the tormented demons), but they then used this power themselves to make the rune altars. It hasn't been laid out whether or not the Stone is still necessary to keep magic going. Storyline-wise, SOMETHING is going to happen to that stone. It's not just going to sit around somewhere where we can just stop by on our way to God Wars.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If the edict's can't kick in the god's will be forced to (and will be free) to stop lucien.

I don't think people understand the Edicts. Do you think if Guthix comes up to Lucien and tells him he broke the Edicts, and Lucien answers he found a loophole actually, Guthix will go "Oh snap I'm-a go cry some more :("? No. He'd destroy RS anyways.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

That is very possibly, he could possibly be awake (or awaken again, is he sleeping now?) summon the one called "Zaros" back to "balance things" and Zaros could kill Lucien, thus lead us to another story where Zaros will finally kill Zamorak.

It's going to happen one way or another, Zaros will kill Zamorak and take back his throne (or Zammy + Sara will destroy him together) it's just a matter of time.

Guthix is very powerful, possibly more than both Saradomin and Zamorak could handle, and he rarely personally involve himself in these "minor" affairs. Lucien, however powerful he might become near future, does not concern Guthix.

If you were watching two armies of ants fighting each others (think of ants as Zammy and Sara) and one side is winning, would you ever bother to bring in the third army "just to balance thing out"?

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Zamorak gonna turn half decent, bust down a door and kill him can't have another evil god who's more powerful can he.

Whatever happens, its gonna be intresting.

Wasn't it once said if anything like the god wars happened again, Guthix vowed to destroy all of runeScape?

Maybe best if we don't involve him..

[hide=choo choo]

Guthix is very powerful, possibly more than both Saradomin and Zamorak could handle, and he rarely personally involve himself in these "minor" affairs. Lucien, however powerful he might become near future, does not concern Guthix.

If you were watching two armies of ants fighting each others (think of ants as Zammy and Sara) and one side is winning, would you ever bother to bring in the third army "just to balance thing out"?

[/hide]

he stoped the god wars because two immensely powerful people were tearing stuff up. Now one person has a distinct advantage to mess up the world with powerful artifacts and a massive army.

Maybe the only reason Lucien hasn't made a distinct move and instead sneaks around is because he hasn't found a way to get around guthix smiting him a new nose hole

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox

[hide=Many quotes]

he stoped the god wars because two immensely powerful people were tearing stuff up. Now one person has a distinct advantage to mess up the world with powerful artifacts and a massive army.

Maybe the only reason Lucien hasn't made a distinct move and instead sneaks around is because he hasn't found a way to get around guthix smiting him a new nose hole

[/hide]

I agree with 3_Hit_U here; Zaros probably will end up killing Zamorak somehow.

And to Basiliko, Guthix is at least a little stronger than all the other gods combined, as he can contain them all in the god realm. Heck, he does it in his sleep.

Krugtheorc, I must say, the way you said what you did about Lucien was the probably the best way to say that, ha ha. I also agree, Lucien probably wants to survive long enough to take all of the power in the world.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

i think it could open a door to a fighting style without having to raise level cap, such as a room with a fragment of the stone in there against like level 5000 dragons or some superboss like the corporal beast and you have boosted hp and stats, i think it could happen but i can keep dreaming :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Guthix versus Lucien would be like TzTok-Schwarzenegger on steroids, versus an ant.

Just about how I was going to say it, just worded a little different. Well done. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.