The second Godwars[WGS SPLOILERS]

Dormado

Ok ill begin by...DOOM IS UPON US, - don't read unless your ready to face the paranoia that might set in. On the otehr hand reading might give you teh information for you to suvive.

[hide=Godwars]Well as (many of you) know in the new Quest "While Guthix sleeps" Lucien - a powerful Mahjarrat warior who gained almost unsurpassable powers with the help of a divine object - the Staff Of Armadyl.

As the Great Element of chaos predicted "A Mahjarrat shall gather an army, he shall slay many masters", so it happened.

Speaking of prophecies and Mahjarrats: Theres another prophecie made by a Mahjarrat known as Oracle: It says: "Jas left a stone behind"

-ah yes, the mysterious Jas (most possibly an alder God) and his stone, - the source of all magick's. But wait, wasn't there another prophecie about it? Yes there was one more:

oracle1td3.png

And since the stone of Jas isn't hidden anymore it is inevitable.

So prepare, because the fifth age - the age of mortals is over, - and the sixth age - the age of the second godwars is about to begin.

Most likelely Lucien will be the cause of the war, and dragonkin follwing in, - as they seem to have very strong connection, with the stone, and may gain more and more powers as Lucien uses it's power.

oracle2lw7.png

I'm sending a letter to the Council, to take immediate actions of security regarding this subject. I do expect much of them so ill organise a group myslef, we must be readyu when disaster strikes, or else we may lose, more then we wish.

So stock up on food supplies, weapons, armour and potions. Start training and be ready every day, because it is near.

~ Re Dormado, - 89th priest of the Hidden inner circle[/hide]

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Old

yeah, about 2169 years old if the KB is right.

i believe when he said old, he meant that the news of the "second god wars" has been noted, found, discussed, and predicted like....mayb 1-2 years b4 the GWD came out?

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Old

i believe when he said old, he meant that the news of the "second god wars" has been noted, found, discussed, and predicted like....mayb 1-2 years b4 the GWD came out?

True, but that was before all this new information came to be. Maybe it is time to discuss anew?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I liek oraclez. Dey makes teh yumz.

Seriously though, it'll be interesting to see what happens in the next grandmaster quest.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Old

yes i know that it was all fpund and predicted earlier, but i somehow haven't seen a post claryfying that the GodWars ARE NOW.

I wasn't reffering to anything that happened in the past or will happen in the future, i am clearly stating a FACT that the godwars have begun as the Oracle predicted.

Speaking of prophecies and Mahjarrats: Theres another prophecie made by a Mahjarrat known as Oracle: It says: "Jas left a stone behind"

Hmm, alot of people seem to think the Oracle is a majharrat but ive never actually seen any proof. Seriously why do so many people believe this? Is it stated in the Kb or in a Quest or something?

Anyway as far as a GW 2 goes i get the feeling the closest we'll get to it is a few cutscenes in a quest and the chance to stop it happening.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Anyway as far as a GW 2 goes i get the feeling the closest we'll get to it is a few cutscenes in a quest and the chance to stop it happening.

Nope, your wrong, Oracle says the truth, even if she isn't of Mahjarrat kind she did predict some pretty amazing things. And were not gettiong close to GW2, were here. The stone -the thing they were fighting for isn't hidden anymore, so no beggining of the godwars is going to come along with the second GM quest... It already came with the first one when lucien teleported the stone of Jas out of the temple. That's the moment whne GW2 begun.

(maybeh a little bit earlier but meh...)

Hmm, alot of people seem to think the Oracle is a majharrat but ive never actually seen any proof. Seriously why do so many people believe this? Is it stated in the Kb or in a Quest or something?

I believe people related the markings on the face with other known Majharrats.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I was wondering when this one would happen. Seems like it's gonna be soon enough. I just hope they won't shut RS down when it happens :ohnoes:

Nah they wont, probably just masses of armies attacking random cities, dragonkin summoning dragons. It sgonna be fun TBH if we get ready now. The stone should be the main reason of fighting, but of course Lucien will hide it well and use it's powers to master powers even beyond guthix' es. I've geard soem guy saying that Guthix is immortal an dalmighty but truly he isn't, after all The fist of Guthix shows us this. He couldn't destroy the stone of Jas.

wow second god wars! cya like 2017!!

More like 2008 since its already begun.

I'd say we should take over a castle and prepare for the battles, since the war had already begun, it's only a matter of time untill major cities get attacked. Its the calm before the storm.

I'd say lets take lumbridge since its tactical positions are good for defending - a river, allied nations right in front (thsi one might not work), and of course - teh tunnels from which we may escape to Dorgesh-Kaan and from there even to Keldagrim. Easy to retreat. One the other hand - Lumbridge castle is kinda weak, small walls and stuff...And on the other hand : you have seen how many cannons do they have? just triple or quadruple the amount and we have a unbeatable bastion. =D>

We have Falador - the great white city, that will probbaly be the first place the forces will attack. So even if its the best place it wouldnt be wise to choose it:

Atlho we have other choises:

1. Take over Buthorpe palace, very good defence, if only we would add cannons and get the imperial guard troops to help (after alkl teh time they have spent training they should be very good if we equip them good).

2. Black knights castle - wuite a good place, has an altar, quite well protected by the mountain, one con tho: it VERY near the wilderness,

3.Be cowards and take off to the dragontooth island build a mini-castle there and await until someone attacks. If were lucky this way we could survive since we don't expect a marine attack from the east and the island is kinda VERY abandoned.

I woudl choose Buthorpe, but of course there's teh fact that the dragonkin Might regain their powers in teh GWD then Buthorpe would get attacked first. Well we coudl always teleport out if they dont cast mass-teleblocks...And we could mass-ice barrage them.