Is this our youth?

raaarga

This video has profane language, and excessive stupidity. Don't watch if you're sensitive to either.

This video made me completely lose faith in society. In 20 years, kids like this are going to be running my country.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

SHE USED THE "N" WORD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AND SHE'S WHITEEE!#*!(#&!!!!!

----

Just suck it up. The world is already populated by [wagon] like this.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I think this merits it's own thread, as it has a valid point to make. If not, a mod can close it.

No it doesn't.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I seriously hate when white middle class suburban kids pretend to act and speak "Gangsta" thinking it will make them look hard. Your physicality and mentality are what make you hard, not what tone of voice you speak in and the vocab you use.

Bet if she got in a fight she'd be down on the ground getting her head kicked in within 10 seconds, seems like that kind of person anyway, wonder how hard she'd feel then?

Look at it this way, the current generation of kids the same age as the girl in the video with an IQ exceeding 90 will be clever enough to vote for people who actually are intelligent and will know how to run our country, she'll more likely be working in McDonalds or something menial along those lines.

I think this merits it's own thread, as it has a valid point to make. If not, a mod can close it.

No it doesn't.

+ there's already a thread like this called "Our Generation" or something like that...

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

There have always been, and will always be stupid morons like this.

Although it always seem like there are more and more, I think the figure probably stays around the same, but the media pounces on it.

Like I was thinking, house prices and economies in general are falling, but if the media just had a blackout and stopped reporting on that, would house prices and the economy increase?

Because all you see in papers these days is them telling us how bad our economy is.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Love how she goes; "you got something to say to me, say it to my face, or put it on myspace" well, that's the gist of what she says, not an exact quote.

Also loving the comments saying they could batter her

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Just some girl trying to be hard.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

As a direct response to your question, no. This girl obviously has some sort of extreme personality disorder. And I can tell you that kids like her will not be running the country; She has already ruined her reputation. This video will pop up so many times in her future that she will not get anywhere.

C2b6gs7.png

As a direct response to your question, no. This girl obviously has some sort of extreme personality disorder. And I can tell you that kids like her will not be running the country; She has already ruined her reputation. This video will pop up so many times in her future that she will not get anywhere.

Lol.

She's probably developmentally delayed, making it less funny when you think about it.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I lol'd.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Just think about the even younger ones. They'll be running the world after today's teenagers.

XD lmao

That funny.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!