I now hate my neighbors more with each passing day

XxTearGodxX

lol, i would not be as calm as you most prob. When ever i see a roach, i yell as loud as i can to my parents or my brother and i move like 20 feet away from the thing and totally freak out (Same with spiders)

but do what others have been saying, turn the toaster on!

and get an exterminator and force your neighbors to pay the bill lol and then get the little black thing that have roach poison in them and lay them around in places. they work very well in my house.

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

Get the exterminator over and have the neighbors pay for the damage. It's the most ethical solution.

I'm not saying turning on the toaster oven is unethical... I would turn it on too to try to fry the stinkers. :evil:

^Ehm.

Don't turn the toaster on, you won't be able to get in your kitchen for the next 3 months because of the smell. Notice how toasters toast bread but they don't burn it? Yeah.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

lol, i would not be as calm as you most prob. When ever i see a roach, i yell as loud as i can to my parents or my brother and i move like 20 feet away from the thing and totally freak out (Same with spiders)

My sister is exactly the same, except with slugs and snails :|

Anyways, i think you should just call the exterminater.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

^Ehm.

Don't turn the toaster on, you won't be able to get in your kitchen for the next 3 months because of the smell. Notice how toasters toast bread but they don't burn it? Yeah.

Ehm, my toaster burns my toast...

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Okay, it lightly burns it sometimes. But odds are if his toaster has a fancy dial screen, then it probably doesn't burn things that often.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Heh. Just buy some spray, yell at them or something. Or you could sabotage their lives, 80's teen-movie style. (Are ya ready for the summer!)

Or, if you live in the greater LA area, call Discovery Channel's Verminators. You might be on TV!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Detonate an atomic bomb inside of your home.

Doesn't always work.

Detonate an atomic bomb inside of your home.

But then you would just be moved to another home (jail) waiting for extermination (lethal injection) :wall:

Call an exterminator and if the problem continues contact some authority. That or, as previously said, sabotage them in some way. I personally would pour water around the doors during the night when it's gonna be real cold. That's quite an enjoyable one to watch.

Cockroaches are immune to nuclear radiation.

May i be the first nerd to say that mythbusters busted this myth.

Also the idea with the atom bomb is to annoy your neighbors.

Beat me to it. Youtube vid doesn't appear to me though :S.

S-6cIy_s8pQ

Beat me to it. Youtube vid doesn't appear to me though :S.

It was my 1st vid i tried to get from youtube.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

S-6cIy_s8pQ

Actually, roaches die only after a 100,000 rad blast of nuclear radiation from cobolt 60 which is 100 times the amount needed to kill a human being so technicly they still can survive a nuclear blast.. just not as much as a fruit fly or whatever beetle they used.

Nothing more awesome than TP-ing their house and telling the officers that it would prevent roaches from coming into your house.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Roaches are harmless, if I find the odd one I just chuck it outside.

But if there is more than one, which indicates there may be a nest/hive/camp (Don't know what they have) I use roach bombs to fumigate the house. After fumigation I would be surprised to see another one within 6months.

If it's really a problem, as in more roaches around than normal. Then I'm sure you can report people to the local council if their uncleanliness is posing a health risk to neighbours.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Yeah, some of them are still alive though.