Man charged With Threatening School after Jagex tip-off

me

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really interesting. Imagine; hack someone's account you don't like, the next day they're arrested for making international terroristic threats. \' This might turn out to be too much of a good thing.

The IP address would be coming from your computer.. no?

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

lololololol he's banned, i looked him up on the highscores. or maybe he's just a noob. either way. :P pretty sweet though, goes hand in hand with the thread about pmods reporting broken laws and whatnot in general discussion, i forget the title.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=772526&start=100

Ah, good 'ol irony.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Sweet name. Mr. Vroom.

If my name was Vroom I think I'd probabaly shoot up a school or two aswell, just to prove a point.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Y'know he probably went insane because of people making fun of his name all the time, I doubt he saw the funny side

:lol: I'd feel so bad for him :shame:..............if he didn't try to do this to a school.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Wow. Nice catch by Jagex, but it makes me concerned if they're monitoring everything I say . . . they might find out about the upcoming invasion from Mars I've been plotting too.

Oh, wait, I see that the post was made in the forum. First off, who goes and brags about how they're going to shoot up a school on the Runescape forum? Honestly?

Secondly, the Mars invasion plans are safe. The invasion will continue.

Yeah but the ting is if someone was telling me that i would think they were joking, It is kinda scary knowing that some people are not kidding when they tell you odd things like that.

Let your yellow mellow.