shoppin at a special place

1c34g3

you buying ur gf an engagement ring? lols

That's what I was thinking too. What is a 14 year old doing at a diamond store?

The man needs his bling.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

To be honest, it's a little ridiculous to be in jewelry store like that when you're 14. If you seriously want to get your girlfriend or whoever something nice, get cubic zirconium, it makes a lot more sense at your age.

And saves a pretty penny. Hell, I won't buy my girl diamonds until I know we're going to be together for a long time. [cabbage] ain't cheap.

Unless if its clear a minor can't go in there (liquor store, adult video shop) you can enter any shop ya want. Of course, they have a right to kick you at any time though...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You guys are jerks maybe he wants to get his Mum something nice for Christmas. Make her feel pretty.

Im not buyin a ring im buyin like necklace or earings...

A gangsta can't live without his bling, am I right?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

You guys are jerks maybe he wants to get his Mum something nice for Christmas. Make her feel pretty.

Im not buyin a ring im buyin like necklace or earings...

A gangsta can't live without his bling, am I right?

Totally right, I've never met a woman in my life who wears necklaces or earrings.

pennywise[/b]":26ss6uzk]

Totally right, I've never met a woman in my life who wears necklaces or earrings.

I looked at the posts about how cheap is cubic zirconium/how expensive diamonds are then looked at your username.

LAUGHED SO HARD!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

You don't need a permission/a certain age to buy any consumer items that aren't alcohol, firearms, tobacco, pharmaceutic drugs, indecent/rated material, or plane, cruise & gambling tickets.

Ok, that's plenty of items 'off limits' until 18/21 years old, but jewelry doesn't fall into that category, you're safe.

You don't need a permission/a certain age to buy any consumer items that aren't alcohol, firearms, tobacco, pharmaceutic drugs, indecent/rated material, or plane, cruise & gambling tickets.

Ok, that's plenty of items 'off limits' until 18/21 years old, but jewelry doesn't fall into that category, you're safe.

+ prostitutes, dry ice, legal hallucinogens, and pseudoephedrine (in some states). lol

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

+ prostitutes, dry ice, legal hallucinogens, and pseudoephedrine (in some states). lol

Pseudoephedrine is a pharmaceutical drug.. But I didn't know about dry ice, mustn't apply for all countries. I know of overclockers who even bought liquid nitrogen silos & are only 15-16 years old, a lot of them use dry ice for lesser overclocking too.

Yea and its probley a bad idea unless u know what your doing they can and will take advantage of u and your money

I highly doubt such a reputed and well known store would do that to a 14 year old. Maybe some back street shop would but not a well known branch / franchise.