The HYT disscussion

Woofkittens

^Yeah, well, HYT is meaningless unless you know what it means. If you do, I hope you wouldn't report the person who said it.

Sometimes I get the temptation, after all, it's the stupidest acronym I've ever heard.

That being said, an acronym should be easy to understand, and that wouldn't happen if we just invented a new one for the time of Christmas.

What about HHHYT (happy holidays) cause not all of us are christians

I'm sorry for having to say this, but stop acting like you give a [cabbage] about other people's religion and/or beliefs.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

^Yeah, well, HYT is meaningless unless you know what it means. If you do, I hope you wouldn't report the person who said it.

Sometimes I get the temptation, after all, it's the stupidest acronym I've ever heard.

That being said, an acronym should be easy to understand, and that wouldn't happen if we just invented a new one for the time of Christmas.

What about HHHYT (happy holidays) cause not all of us are christians

I'm sorry for having to say this, but stop acting like you give a [cabbage] about other people's religion and/or beliefs.

[sarcasm]Oh, you tapped into my head and know exactly what I'm saying. Congrats to you[/sarcasm]

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

^ Someone is getting flamy... (after new post, I have to say, two posts up, at fairness's post)

Anyways, I agree with most others with HYT + merry Christmas, or that really long one I dont feel like quoting. And doesnt HHHYT have one too many Hs? Happy Holydays Hey you Tifer.. . . doesnt make sense to me.

No need more more acronyms (although I like the idea of BYT). You could just say 'Hyt, merry xmas!' or something. Quick, but understandable, as long as you know what Hyt is. And by God you better know what Hyt is. :evil: *glare*

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I got HYT today, right after I finished the xmas event/quest. There I was seeing Diango, so I could get a snow globe and pelt snowballs at people.

Outta nowhere - HYT. Meh. That's all I had to say. Meh.

:P

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The whole HYT thing seems a little lame to me. It's not the fact of greeting another Tip.It user, it's just that when you see someone you've met before in real life you don't just yell out "Hey you American!" or something like that. I think we should find a better greeting.

Says the person who registered a month ago.. Anyways, I think HYT is fine. Been using it since it came out, and I like it.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

What about HHHYT (happy holidays) cause not all of us are christians -.-

To me, Christmas is less about honouring that Jesus guy, and more about being generally cheerful.

OT: Methinks we should just say "Merry Christmas", so that even non-tifers will feel all warm and jolly.

The whole HYT thing seems a little lame to me. It's not the fact of greeting another Tip.It user, it's just that when you see someone you've met before in real life you don't just yell out "Hey you American!" or something like that. I think we should find a better greeting.

Well considering thousands of people log on to tip.it every day and you'll see dozens each day if you stay on the home worlds, it doubt that you'll memorize all those names. Also, this isn't real life, the rules are different.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Eh...It depends on me.

I'll say MCYT. Or Hyt Merry Christmas!

Just really depends...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm just gonna stick with HYT. I use it usually if I see a name I recognize on world 99 or sometimes if I'm doing something like woodcutting or fishing where I need some people to talk to I may throw out a HYT to see if anyone answers me. ::'

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

bump btw merry christmas everyone

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,