Scariest Runescape Moment?

Maze

Easily the ghost boss at the end of The Haunted Mine quest. I wore my full armor thinking it wouldn't be a problem, but the fight came down to the wire, I used all my food and had a sliver of health left after the fight. I was sweating!

I was really poor, so the loss of my best equipment would have been devastating.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when jagex made the update that when you tele'd out of a player owned house, it removes poison, it was a hidden update. (This is before it healed you when leaving.)

Red masks were 50m. Santas were 30m. I had both on me. We were screwing around in a dungeon, and he was using a DDS. Well I got Ring of lifed out. The panic from running to the bank not realizing poison wore off, was horrible...

Hell I think anyone running to a bank at 1 hp, THINKING they were poisoned, while having 80m in rares, and any noob could grab them... would find it a scary moment.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

probably making it out of bh with 0hp no pray after just pking full rune t and getting double pjed by two lvl 100 rangers... :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Had to have been when I was level 60 some at rouge's camp making pizza's in my shiney brand new pk'ed rune and a gang of level 40 pker's showed up. I ran away and got scared so I shut down the window, logged back in and found about a whole 50k worth of thing's around me. I didn't realise it till later but I somehow managed to kill about 3-4 people without even having the screen up. Needless to say but I'll say it anyway, most nervous few second's of my rs "career" as I logged back in. :oops:

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

I've had lots of scary moments, some of them:

-Being in the wildy with my noob clan and meeting some 120+ clans, full rune gone - oh dear, a lot back then :(

-Fighting Elvarg, my god I had full inv. of swordies/varrock tele/2 strength pots and lots of expensive stuff on me, only took 1 dose of pot & 5 swords (3-5) lol

-Being at te top of the wizard tower not knowing the lesser couldn't hit me, immideatly closed the door and ran downstairs :P

-First time Kalphite queen - more like whatever boss - I'm always scared about dieing :S

Easily the ghost boss at the end of The Haunted Mine quest. I wore my full armor thinking it wouldn't be a problem, but the fight came down to the wire, I used all my food and had a sliver of health left after the fight. I was sweating!

I was really poor, so the loss of my best equipment would have been devastating.

I also had this one :P thnx for reminding me (Y)

some guy was gonna give me free zammy like 2 years ago, so i followed him, he told me to wear all my armor so i did and followed him, we walked down the ladder of the lumbridge swamp or whatever cause he said his friend was down there, and i didnt have a candle so i got owned and lost my whip, d med and full rune, also like 1 mil in cash.....

geranimal.png

Geranimal.png

Geranimal.png

Today, at GWD Bandos for the first time. Our tanks left, random tanker (team was down to 6 or so). I got picked, and Graardor HIT ME TO 1, NO ROL. Luckily I ate, and all was well, but I was so scared......

Boots split that kill as well, free 120k :twss:

Revenant Orcs in wildy!!!! they're everywhere!!!! damn orc teleblocked me so i couldnt use mage arena lever!!! so i stayed in that building till the 30sum minutes were over. had 23hp, but those things hit above 30's... *shivers*

brainiacjr.png

brainiacjr.png 286/326 Quest Points

kalphite queen. :thumbup: it was my first time with my clan most of them had ran to bank and it was just me and the clan leader who was owning and probly could have solo'd it iw as done on my last few sharks then another member ran in and i had to tele out.

after that they got a d chain and i was so envious i would have earnt like 3mil!

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Update. I was doing a level 3 clue that sent me to the Rogue's castle deep in Wilderness. I'm freaked out enough as it is, I come around the wall into the enclosed area and see a chaos elemental! I was right next to it. It messed me up pretty good but I was able to get away and world hop.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

When I was in the wilderness.

Every single time I went in there (even if I didn't have anything valuable) my heart would pump fast.

That was when I was a noob, you see.

so yesterday? <3 w0ngeh

on topic

when i was memebrs first day thought it would be "cool" to take all my cash and everything on me(14m try making that on f2p non merch :() and i went inot lumby caves

no lantern only took a candle,stupid candle exploded lost everything almost broke into tears >.<

:(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

my scarest was in the wildy at lv 54 near to the green dragons sw area of the wildy, and a bloody system updated occred, ya know one of those three min one they did (before today )

getting a penguin in lleyta, accidently clicking a leaf trap with 14 hp left and dieing, not realising I still had 7m cash in inv at that moment, also, none of the w60 noobs blessed (like 20 of them there and at least 5 inside the trap when i died) and not realising I coulda just chartered to port tyras and made it

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

First scary moment was during fremmy trials I was like a lvl 67 and that troll scared me to death. I faught it with like 2 prayer pots left and no food. My sis and I were doing that quest together and we were both shaking. lol We were hooting and hollering in the end.

The troll queen was by far scariest cause I went in w/out turning on prayer first and she nearly killed me. I teletabbed out and came back prepared!

I think the one other scary time was at at the green dragons. Was a slayer task. Darn revs kept after me. My friend who took me had us in a non-chat world and I didn't know how to tell him I couldn't move or anything. I didn't know at the time that logging meant u loose your stuff. I logged to tell him I couldn't talk and lost everything I had at the time which was only full rune. :lol:

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

2 scary moments for me.

One was when i was doing a lvl 3 clue, my first, and i got a zammy mage. I thought i was prepared but i got poisoned and he was harder than i expected. He was hitting me faster than i could eat but luckily I ROLed. Would have lost drag boots, platelegs and granite platebody, and that was worth (with the other stuff) like 3 mill at that time, which was then like most of my money.

Second one was pretty recent, went to kill a few green drags but forgot anti-drag shield! Luckily, as it was my first time in a while and it was chaos tunnels I'd had the sense to bring a tele crystal. Got hit for about 50 and took me down to like 20hp, but I was quick on my tele and got to the safety of Lleyta unharmed. Would have lost at least 5mill if i had gone down.

ccb155d849.png

Mine probably was the day of the HD graphics update, and i wanted to check out the godwars bosses in HD and then do an arma trip. I took down around 25m of gear that I would lose upon death, I decided not to take a saradomin item as it's easy enough to run past them, so I got past the wolves and went down and the loading icon appeared in the corner, I thought nothing of it at first until 1 minute had passed and it had not fully loaded. So i quickly told my friend on MSN to go there and see if i was dead yet. He quickly raced down to find out i was dead and luckily enough he had 70 prayer and blessed it for me. I ended up getting back in time after about 10 minutes of loading... but during the whole thing my heart was beating much faster than usual.

Draconic viasge drop 13th january 2008

Hacked for 130m+ on 29th july by a friend

Started a mid crater pure 20th August

Well, i was doing my lvl 3 clue and i had to go to the wild, (after the update) and i was useing the tele tower things and i teled to the level 50 something wild and about 10 revs all maged me at the same time, i remember going ohhh FFF its over, but i made it to a building and was safe ;) now i dont bring 1000+ teles with me also

Well there are two times, same situation mostly.

This one time, I had just logged into a PVP world, but I knew I was in Varrok bank so no problem. I decided to head for Lumbridge so I put on my Red Mask, Wizzy (g) robes, SGS, Fury, Zerker Ring, and Dragon Boots. So I decided to homo tele but I had to wait another 5 minutes. So I thought to myself no problem and I will just teleport, so I grabbed my tele runes and teleported away, but to my dismay I realized I brought Falador teleport and no other runes, so I teleported to Falador and instantly there were 6 people on me, and I just put on Melle prayer got ice barraged but it splashed and in the bank it hit me but lucky for me I had already clicked on the edge thing so I would be behind a wall. So I saw my Hp about 40 left and 3 seconds I switched to mage prayer and one mage tried poisoning me with ancients, but it splashed than a ranger using Dark Bow speced me and hit a 20-18, 3 hp left countdown over and I was shaking uncontrollably. Another time similar situation, less expensive items but still between 2-3M I logged into BH thinking it was a safe spot and a 99 ranger almost killed me but lucky for me he was lazy and gave up.

Second time, was at Jad, I had the wrong prayer and I didn't even see him yet he hits a 79 and yeah went all downhill from there lol.