Stupidest way you've been injured?

oilertay

Actually, it happened a few weeks ago. I always keep a pencil behind my ear at school. I was doodling in my notebook, and went to put my mechanical pencil behind my ear. I had the point faced towards me, and as I went to put it behind my ear, I totally wasn't paying any attention at all, and stabbed myself in the right eye. I had a HUGE red dot on the white of my eyeball where all the blood had clotted (I don't know?). Needless to say, I've never done something quite that stupid in my life.

panoramiadk9.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and a few friends were messing around on a ramp we built...we had a good hour or so of random fun, but then on the last time off the ramp i lost control of my pedal, got cut up a bit, and my knee hurts right now :(

my friends just stood there laughing at me lol

knightsoforderse9.png

about 2 years back, me and my family were going on holiday to america so we were traveling from edinburgh airport. anyway at the time i never noticed the spots on the window that warn u a window is there since the windows are kept very clean. i thought i saw a fighter jet just below me so i tried to lean forward to see it but i smacked my head off of the window and got a bright red bruise on my forehead :oops: i was relieved that i did that in the waiting area and there was hardly anyone there, except for a guy who couldn't stop shaking his paper from laughter.

i was riding my bike in 1997, and while i was... my cousin was riding with me, and he yelled like... "HEY BEATYA THERE!", then i turned around and said "NO!", and then i hit a telephone poll, and broke my arm, and lost my job

about 2 years back, me and my family were going on holiday to america so we were traveling from edinburgh airport. anyway at the time i never noticed the spots on the window that warn u a window is there since the windows are kept very clean. i thought i saw a fighter jet just below me so i tried to lean forward to see it but i smacked my head off of the window and got a bright red bruise on my forehead :oops: i was relieved that i did that in the waiting area and there was hardly anyone there, except for a guy who couldn't stop shaking his paper from laughter.

LOL!! Oh, I've done that before. And I've walked into a screen door.

panoramiadk9.gif

lol i was in 9th grade, and i just woke up in the morning...it was about 6...and i got in the shower. I musta fallen asleep standing up or something because next thing i knew i was on the floor and my elbow was feeling like i landed stright on my funny bone....well unknown to me i had split the back of my head open really bad. I had an inch long gash on the back of my head that was bleeding profusely. I went to the hospital, and i refused to let them stitch me up, so i went home....went back to another hospital later on that day and they put a staple job in it.....and thats the 3rd time in my life i've busted my head open

<3 Ry_Lis

barrows rewards from first to latest:

T Helm, K Crossbow, T Hams, A Top, A Bottom, K Coif, G CSkirt, T Hams, Dh GAxe, T Hams, K Crossbow, Dh GAxe

I've never been seriously injured. Never broken a bone, never fractured one...

In fact, I think the worst that's ever happened to me was when I got into a fight with my sister...I was about 8 or 9, I think. She thrust the end of a broomstick into my forehead and for some reason, it gave me a really deep cut. It only missed my eye by about a half an inch. I'm 16 now and I still have the scar.

But besides that, no serious injuries...I guess I should consider myself VERY lucky. :D

Wow... That's like me, in fact I'm going to quote your exact post and change it so it fits me.

I've never been seriously injured. Never broken a bone, never fractured one...

In fact, I think the worst that's ever happened to me was when I got into a fight with my brother...I was about 8 or 9, I think. He pushed me and I smashed my forehead on the corner of a wall, and for some reason, it gave me a really deep cut. It only missed my eye by about a half an inch. I'm 15 now and I still have the scar.

But besides that, no serious injuries...I guess I should consider myself VERY lucky. :D

when i was little (dont know exact age) i jumped off my bed because it was fun, and one time i jumped and idk how but i tripped and ended up hitting my eyelid on a weight set :P so now i got a scar there :o

my vid:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=634690&highlight=

my 2nd vid:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=651078

my f2p and p2p pking gallery enjoy:http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=672012

Erhm...

1.) Got hit by a race car tire... :| no joke, it flew of the freaking car and through the fence and skimmed my face, got 3 teeth knocked out and couldnt eat solides for about 1.5 months. May of 2000

and i got pictures of the fence :P

2.) Ran into a stopsign with my bike, accidentally.. :|

3.) Fell down on my skate board on a overly-steep invert, got hurt... got back up to try again, and it hurt even more.. :P

4.) Self-induced Muscle craps.. :| dont ask....

5.) sister pushed my down stairs (age 4) and arhm i broke my wrist...

mine is somewhat serious. it was around the age of 5 :( . i was swining on a new rocking chair screaming like a moron (aperantly, kinda hard to remember so long ago) then the chair broke (oh o) and i swng back into... a window.... ow. after that i went to the hospitle and they took several pieces of glass out of my head ranging from small to large. (no silly comments like you'd be dead because i said in my head not brain :wink: )

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

for me its a tossup between two times

when io was arooung 5 i was roller skating with my brother and i got tired. so using my amazinglygood judgement and immense brain i decided i would sit about 10 feeto up in one of our trees. well i didnt think to take off my skates and while climing up i slipped. which resulted in my left leg having a dead tree brach implaed about 1 1/2 inches into it. this required me to get stitches and recieve a scar just on the inside of my thigh which i bear to this day.

thoe other time was when i was taking a shower and dropped the soap bar. i watxhed in amazement as it circled our bathtub about 15 times. then not thinking i stopped down to pick it up and guess what. i slipped and busted open my chin. this again resulted in sticthes

1.I was late for the bus in 4th grade (so loong ago) and i went runing down the stairs two at a time, at the very top i hit the edge of the step coming down and lost my foot, went rolling down the stairs. Broke my arm, both wrists, and my thumb, and got a nice little whiplash, and a bunch of brusies on my legs. It wasn't funny then but i laugh reminiscing about it now

2.In gym are coach normally doesnt get there till late, and i had to sweep the floor that day. I was pushing the broom along and was talking to a friend on my varsity soccer team, and WHAM! I smacked into the volleyball net, and was knocked to the ground.

Then he brings the balls and i grab one and start dribbling (with feet) and my friend starts running up in full sprint at me to take it so i naturally dart the other direction as fast i could with the ball. Well i forgot about the net and i hit it and and got knocked down, but since i was going so fast i flew forawrd about 5 feet in the air past the net. I got a nice little concussion for that

3. Me and my friends in 6th grade were on the next door neighbors' trampoline (they have a 5 year old, so there's a net around it) and we would jump right before the other hit the groudn and bounce them really high. Well my friend did it to me once and i flew so high i landed on the top of the net in between my legs. It wasnt a pretty sight.

Today, i was at my friends house and her parents weren't home. Then after a while her garage door starts opening and she yells "AMAGAD my mom is home get out!!" so i panic and run out the backdoor and climb the top of the fence and stand on the top of the board and the top of it snaps in half, it falls to the ground along with me. I fall and hit the side of my head on a little walkway tile type thing and i blackout for a few seconds. I stand up and run :-P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Itched my nose with a paintbrush (not the brush end), gave me a nose bleed.

Was in a rush and was pulling my belt out my trousers when suddenly it came loose whipped out my trousers and whipped me on my back... that was very painful. Made the whip sound as well.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

HeeeHeee...well ive got 2. or 3.Well i dont even knows so just read below.

1.Well me and my friends were having an air soft war inside my friends house and my 2 friends had been shooting at me.A lot.so i come downstairs with my desert eagle (helz ye3ah f0z) and im talking to my friends who were shooting at me and im like "dude dont worry the safetys on!See look." so well, i put the gun to my right wrist and well...the safety was off... 8)

2.This one was really really serious atm that it happened.Ok so well I was playing with my dog Toby(ahh good times...good times...) and i would throw a tennis ball and hed fetch it.Well all of a sudden he goes and gets the tennis ball, comes back,decides to become mean and vicious and rabid(just kidding :D ) and me, being the stupid fool that i am,go down to pet him and then-WHAM! he bites me on the bottom lip.I had to get a couple of stitches for this and well it hurt.Badly.

3?(man am i stopd).Ok well i was about 6 or 7 and i was a curious little fellow.Well my parents had this white table in my backyard, so one day i decided to stand on it and look and see how many turtles my neighbors had (turtle fanatics 8) ) and well i slipped and fell chin first onto the ground.The hard ground.The hard cement ground.

I was dueling a friend of mine with my younger brothers toy lightsaber and I was chasing him, fell, broke my arm so bad it looked like I had another elbow in my arm. I ended up having to have TWO surgeries on it to get it fixed.

when i was 10yrs old, me and my bro were chucking a 4 ft long log across a hedge to each other and so when i was busy wiping my eyes(sun in me eyes :roll: ) he lobbed it over the hedge and it hit me squarly in the face and cleanly broke my nose, cut it open with a horrid lokking gash and gave me a 3 day nose bleed!!!!!!!! the scars are still there aswell but only faint!!!! :x :roll:

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

lmao i got so many i'll post my 4 most stupid ones

#1- when i was like 8 or 9 i was living with my mom and we were very poor so me and my friends used to go to a building and throw rocks on the roof to try get them stuck up their we'd pick them up and throw em again if they fell off which they usually did so i threw my rock up it fell off i went to go grab it and my friend threw a huge rock up it fell off and hit me smack in the head :lol: needless to say i had a big gash in my head got some stitches is all

#2- lol this happened like a year after that 1 i was bored yet again and me and my friend found a 22 shell lying around so being kids and all we took it outside placed and it on the ground and proceeded to smash it with a rock lol a shard came and hit me in the pinky finger :lol: i had to go to the hospital to get it removed lol

#3- this was when i was like 5 or 6 i went over to my friends house where he had a trampoline yay :D and i had no brains i climbed on top of his roof jumped off it and hit the trampoline but the trampoline launched me and i hit the ground face first :lol: it jsut hurt really bad was all

#4- this happened like 2 years ago when i was 14 i was riding in the backof my aunts truck and we were going down a gravel road some grass not to far off the side i decided to pull dare devil i jumped off i missed the grass by like a foot or so and i got a buncha nasty scrapes on my arm and hand it looked real brutal :twisted:

lol and that concludes mckenzieman stupidity tour hope you enjoyed yourself as much as i did :wink:

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg