Your next update?[MOVE BACK TO GENERAL PLZ]

Wot

PLEASE CAN THIS BE MOVED BACK TO GENRAL CHAT AS QUESTIONARES GETS HARDLY ANY VIEWS, THANKS.(UPDATED TO FIT INTO GENERAL CHAT MORE)

WHat would be your next updae if you could chose?

Discuss idea's or post your own

Rules:

Nothing for 1 acount only (so the update can be 99 in all skills, but it will affect every acount in the game)

No return of holiday items/drops

It can be p2p only or f2p and p2p

Top 10: (starts when 20+ ideas are posted)

My favourite idea: abyssal_whip

Idea of the week(IOTW)

salad170 (page1)

HOF(those who have been on IOTW and fav ideas)

week1- salad170 (page 1)

favorite 1- abyssal_whip (page 2)

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

If you tell jagex one update for the game and they would include it what would it be?

Mine would be a dragon pick.

Rules:

Nothing for 1 acount only (so the update can be 99 in all skills, but it will affect every acount in the game)

thats for f2p i guess?

that would be the lamest update ever :thumbdown:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

If you tell jagex one update for the game and they would include it what would it be?

Rules:

thats for f2p i guess?

oops yeah it can be p2p only (il update it)

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

Rules:

thats for f2p i guess?

oops yeah it can be p2p only (il update it)

Still,its lame.......

why p2p only actually? :?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

2 special servers, one pvp and one thats non pvp.

you can choose your stats and spawn any items you want.

the idea of it would be to have lots of fun and see what its like with high 99 skills such as 99 con or w/e

and of course the pvp one would allow people to use all the best gear to really test the combat triangle, ranging from miasmic spells, to elysian shields, steel titans, ags's, onxy bolts etc.. you can pk each other and not care that you lose the items because you can spawn it right back again after, it would be pure fun.

Of course if you dont like the idea of spoiling all the hours of boredom you would normaly have to put into the skills and money to obtain such item and stats you simply dont have to log onto the servers.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

My update would probably something for PvP. Like an honor system, where you can't have random wimp run away into the bank when they're getting hurt, the ability to only have one teleport a day in PvP...Yup, that would be nice. However, if this update possibly happened already, forgive me. I haven't been able to play lately.

Maybe something like a DM sistem? No run away, No tele?

16185_s.gif

The old wilderness back, no trading limit + the old actually good graphics.

you sir are an idiot.

A 120+ Slayer master that also assigns Tzaahr.

that would be amazing, and they really should already be assigned by shilo master -.-

mine would be making pure essence minable in f2p,with a npc that would buy members pure ess for the week after the update at the med price as of the day of ther update.

this would make runecrafting reasonably good money again.

another would be to introduce a new spell book(with a quest) that required 76+ mage, and every spell used at least 1 blood rune...there is no reason for bloods to be below the price of death rune :wall:

Y_Z.png

A new rule - no being a noob.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

A new rule - no being a noob.

don't make stupid answers please. what do you think would happen if that were a rule? 1,600,000 more reports a day for jagex to go through and 2 of them would be valid for .1 or a bm

Y_Z.png

And update on Monster Drops to make them more like the system we have now for PvP Worlds.

*The longer you camp in a single area, the better chance of a rare drop.

*The more single monster you kill, the better chance of a rare drop.

*The more you risk depending on which monster it is, the rarer the drop.

Stellactic.gif

master skillcape, clan orientated things, like specially designed clan areas, for xp partys and such, clan crests (could appear in cc a logo type thing) and could be worked into armour, i know theres teamcapes but they're a p2p flop, id like to see a clan based fightcave type minigame, i think theres one in WoW, one in Gears 2 its alot of fun working with friends for things, theyre delivering on the minigame front aswell with this mobilising armies coming aswell

something to work towards, also i think over the years jagex have been listening to ideas the tech side let them down in classic and even in rs2 the engine updates made it possible, but i think the things that make it good are solid foundations now

also

- Runepouches for mages, why can rangers equipt arrows? i think that mages should be able to have a pouch on like arrow slot to autocast from

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

#1 > More intereaction with playerbase, actually specifically contacting players, like a GM-Call System. Auto-ban tards who abuse it.

#2 > Stop the crap with pushing forward into new updates, instead they should go back and fix the stuff thats broken. RC Minigame comes to mind.

#3 > More ingame J-mods. Let them get a real taste of the community and go about actually playing the game like a regular player. This would give them more idea of what to fix.

#4 > Instances. I take a team of six to an event, random drops when we win, and make it one hell of a hard fight with only me and my team there, no competition for spots with idiots.

Got a bit carried away there lol, there's just so much that needs updating.

Oh and to the guy that liked the old graphics, I totally agree. I don't like these new graphics at all.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.