What are you hoping for in 2009?

Warlover

I really want to continue on the Dorgeshuun storyline..See if I could free Zanik. (poor Zanik..got trapped in a big box.. :cry: )

I have no use of new high level weapons, since I've got the best that I can wear atm. :wall:

Norsken_2.png

Want to watch a high variety of Runescape videos on YouTube? Check out my channel!

http://www.YouTube.com/user/kyrosia

Barrow runs done so far: 14

Barrow drops so far: 0 (Working on it)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new skill. *subtly points at Outsanity*

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

A continuation of the Dorgeshuun, Elven, and Grand Master quest series. A new skill would be nice, but if it's a money drainer I'm going to kill myself.

Better be a money drain, there's too much GP in this economy.

Another skill like Construction or Summoning pl0x!

Since jagex opened the doorway to X amount of xp items, I say more of thoses.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Day and Night, these would vary depending on the location of the servers. Also, seasons! Let it actually snow when it is winter. Again ,this will depend on the server's location. Also , how about a little rain once in awhile, introduce weather!

This is all i want for 2009!

2009:

- Magic skill improvements

- Sailing skill (yeh, the discussion is still going on)

I personally hope for more armor in the white knight group:

Since we all ready got Initiate and Prosolyte which are compared to normal armour type.

By examining the green and blue feathered knights in the castle you get the hints to acolyte and partisan.

Those aren't avaible to us yet, but I hope this thing will be able in 2009.

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990

Most probably not going to happen, but 'Skill Achievement Diaries' would be great update.

List of tasks to complete within a skill etc. For instance kill 3 of each slay monster and get a task from every slay master for the Slayer AD.

Other than that a new skill is always welcome. And finally get MEP3 and eastern lands done.

Cydoor.png

- A new skill could be nice -- but that is by no means certain -- but I'd far prefer to see updates to existing skills before yet another one is introduced.

- The conclusion of some existing quest lines (we're looking at you, Plague City: you were released six years ago now) before any significant new ones are opened would also be great. I'm not saying to hold off on releasing quests outside of these storylines, but it'd be good to have a storyline concluded before another is opened.

- An extremely difficult quest that relies on logic and problem-solving with randomly-generated puzzles that can't be passed quickly with a guide would be ideal.

I would just like some extra things added to F2P. :thumbsup:

Just a few things. Maybe some minigames or a part of a skill. Maybe some weapons?

That would be really nice. :D

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

I can't wait to get my Dragon Defender from the eastern lands! (oh don't give me that, you know it's comming)

As for mining, I'd love nothing more than a Dargon Pickaxe.

Hopefully they might fix the requirements for producing armour, and equal out the power of smithing and crafting compared to eachother. Crafting is so overpowered, as it lets you produce Lvl 40 Armour at only lvl 63 crafting, where as smithing you have to be 99 to make lvl 40 defense armour. Hopefully, they'll either bump the crafting requirements for all dragonhide to 99 or lower smithing rune armour to the mid-sixties.

Now that macros are gone, they can return to us all the good stuff they had to take out preventing macros, since GE still prevents RWT. In 2009, let's look forward to: Return of Hard Rocks, Removal of Random Events, and the removal of Pure Essence.

Finally, Wilderness Tag, a PK minigame promised to us in 2007 had better be comming out soon. It is perhaps the longest update in comming in the history of Runescape.

DISCLAIMER: there may be some ranting/sarcasm contained in this post.

Orioles8.png asciibacon.jpg

Orioles8.png

mostorganized2.jpg

*~72,749th to 99 Attack on 9 September 2009~*

i think that the pvp armor needs to be changed, because its so worthless. nobody ever uses it, so its impossible to sell.

trashman15.png

barrows drops

ahrim hood x3 top x2 skirt x2 staff x5

dharok helm x1 plate x2 legs x1 axe x1

guthan helm x2 plate x1 skirt x3 spear x1

verac helm x3 plate x2 skirt x1 flail x6

karil coif x10 top x2 skirt x2 xbow x4

ima barrows freak :D

New Boss monsters, nothing stupid like corp beast, GWD was amazing

GE Fixed, trading items + junk to throw street price vs ge price off is so stupid, while i agree that some items are worth way more than what the GE says they are, the system shouldnt be abused to get these prices, jagex should manually keep an eye and change these prices or give the players an option to.

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

-Eastern Lands for the win <3

-More Grandmaster quests as I'm a proud quest cape owner ^^.

-New armor and weapons for the higher-leveled people.

-More emotes.

-Achievement capes ? O.o If not , then more achievement diaries <3.

-Less Minigames ! :thumbsup:

Est out .! ::'

gavid_duetta.png