What are you hoping for in 2009?

Warlover

-Make magic more of a stand-alone combat skill(no more getting owned by the noob in the dragonhide).

Mages are supposed to get owned by rangers ;)

Yes, but not melee'ers who just slap on d'hide and keep meleeing. You should switch to melee offense if they put on d'hide, but as mystic has 0 melee defence and black d'hide has.. a fair ammout, you are at a serious dis-advantage hybriding in mystic. Easily solveable though, all you need to do is raise the melee defence of mystic to that of black d'hide. So if they put on d'hide, you are on par with their defences giving a fair fight, and also giving magers that little boost vs. meleers which they have complained about for a long time. Since theres 0 range def, rangers could still tear them up, which they should.

dawnsigblue-3.png

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see new ways to train some of the more boring skills such as herblore, runecrafting, and maybe farming. ;)

ubermage2000.pngubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png[ubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png

-Barrows Drops- 1 Dharok's Helm,1 Ahrim's Robetop,1 Torag's Hammers, 1 Dragon Med

-GWD Drops- 1 Shard

-DK Drops- 7 Dragon Axes, 7 Berserker Rings, 7 Warrior Rings, 2 Archer Rings, 1 Dragon Med

-Make magic more of a stand-alone combat skill(no more getting owned by the noob in the dragonhide).

then a melee'r puts karils on and the whole triangle goes straight to hell.

2Xeo5.png

I hope for:

My 76th fishing lvl

A sequel to Cold War Quest

More stuff to read in the Lores and History Section

Farming, Herblore and Woodcutting updates

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

All I want is a better way to go back to f2p for a while after being a member... Now I have to make sure to always have one of every item I'll need in the bank, if I withdraw the last of an item I have to sell it, drop it or carry it until I become a member again.

Maybe being able to put all your members items in some kind of long term storage? I guess that's not really in their interest though, they want me to stay p2p...

The shooting stars were fun, I think I'd like something similar to that.

Prifddinas

Learning the Ropes

Real Wilderness :-#

Graphical Updates for friendly NPCS (Gnomes and Dwarves.)

Orks.

Make your character actually look like he's fighting, not standing straight up like he has a stick in his [wagon] when he's fighting.

Profanity Filter optional.

Changes to running.

The profanity filter will never be optional, but, for you to recieve profanity, or you to give? Either way JaGeX won't do it, but I'm curious. Also great idea on the fighting... It seems unnatural and JaGeX has fixed all the other animations, such as woodcutting and mining and (Not so recently) Fletching.

Slayer drops: Black Mask: 1 (Ik I fail)

18.jpg

What I expect:

Probably a new area in the northwest, not east, with quests & items.

Or a path between Trollweiss and Frozen Plateau.

New Dragon items.

What I hope for:

Enchanted/Jeweled/Blessed Weapons

Following the construction (pun intended) of Player city, how about letting us own land to farm, grow trees (such as yew or w/e) etc...

Crowns - Enchantable if possible. A simple gold crown would be enough, but place gems and possibly even enchant? woot!

sherman2k.png

i hope next year jagex doesnt try to cover up a bad update with a terrible skill

When have they ever done that? Removing the wild wasn't a bad update and Summoning wasn't a terrible skill. They both had positive outcomes on the game.

Prifddinas

Learning the Ropes

Real Wilderness :-#

Graphical Updates for friendly NPCS (Gnomes and Dwarves.)

Orks.

Make your character actually look like he's fighting, not standing straight up like he has a stick in his [wagon] when he's fighting.

Profanity Filter optional.

Changes to running.

The profanity filter will never be optional, but, for you to recieve profanity, or you to give? Either way JaGeX won't do it, but I'm curious. Also great idea on the fighting... It seems unnatural and JaGeX has fixed all the other animations, such as woodcutting and mining and (Not so recently) Fletching.

I wouldnt call the woodcutting animation "fixed" :wall: #-o

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Maybe a partially F2P skill and members get 3x as much out of it as F2P but we still get something new. Kinda like runecrafting.

Or maybe a pet :D

f2p deserves nothing, f2p is suppose to be a demo, you are nothing but a drain on the game. where do you think the money for your update comes...us paying members

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

Maybe a partially F2P skill and members get 3x as much out of it as F2P but we still get something new. Kinda like runecrafting.

Or maybe a pet :D

f2p deserves nothing, f2p is suppose to be a demo, you are nothing but a drain on the game. where do you think the money for your update comes...us paying members

You're the people that should not be allowed to play, by giving us members a bad reputation of attitude towards free players. F2P still earns revenue through the ads that millions of users view above their RuneScape game. They are not a drain to the community and it's where most current members started off at.

So shut the [bleep] up Fromfirst2last1987.

Yes, but not melee'ers who just slap on d'hide and keep meleeing. You should switch to melee offense if they put on d'hide, but as mystic has 0 melee defence and black d'hide has.. a fair ammout, you are at a serious dis-advantage hybriding in mystic. Easily solveable though, all you need to do is raise the melee defence of mystic to that of black d'hide. So if they put on d'hide, you are on par with their defences giving a fair fight, and also giving magers that little boost vs. meleers which they have complained about for a long time. Since theres 0 range def, rangers could still tear them up, which they should.

we can hope for "upgrading" (more like downgrading) the ranged armors ... to have - melee stats ... in other words like -20 crush , - 18 slash , - 17 stab , +50 ranged , - 15 magic attack bonus (the numbers are just random)

we can hope for "upgrading" (more like downgrading) the ranged armors ... to have - melee stats ... in other words like -20 crush , - 18 slash , - 17 stab , +50 ranged , - 15 magic attack bonus (the numbers are just random)

While that would fix the PvP to a certain extent, I think that actually upgrading the mage armours would be a better solution, mostly because I slay a lot and jellies are more annoying that usual if you dont have good magic defense. And that is only the begining, what about boss monsters who can use all 3 sides of the triangle, meleeers need mage defense; but that brings about that point that since jagex has been mixing the triangle sooooo much, they should sure up mage a bit, not bring the other skills down.

Also, hoping for a dragon pickaxe and kitesheild, eastern lands, better combat emotes, and overall more ways to train boring skills and more depth to melee and in specific hitpoints in addition to what i said above.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots