Wakka's Mousekeys Guide! LEARN TO DROP TWICE AS FAST!

wakka102

Awesome guide :thumbup:

10/10

Nice to see you using a Logitech G15 G11 as well :)

darn technology, didn't seem like it was that long ago that I got the G11, they are already on G15?? geez lol

Heh, They basically just jumped from G11 into G15, then G15 (revision 2)

To be honest, I wish I had you're G11 for this task, because

[hide=Image]logitech-g15-gaming-keyboard-2007.jpg[/hide]

They went and removed all of the extra "visible" G-keys, so now I have to bind it to some other keys to get the rhythm method you got going on :D

----

Can you use these on a Laptop? or does it only work on a COMPUTER.

Yeah you can turn Mousekeys on with Laptop, you might just need to press [Fn] to turn your numpad on first.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those having problems (either moving too far or too short). You may need to change your GHz.

Go to your desktop.

Right click > Properties > Settings > Advanced > Monitor.

Change your Screen refresh rate to something else. All I know if that if your is 60Ghz, change it to 75. I am not sure with those with higher.

If you are still having a problem, where it goes to examine on the second click:

Go to Start > Control Panel > Mouse (under Printers & Hardware cateory) > Pointer Options

Check off the 'Enchace pointer precision' option. It will feel very strange at first, but you'll get use to it.

Hope this helps.

If you are still having a problem, where it goes to examine on the second click:

Go to Start > Control Panel > Mouse (under Printers & Hardware cateory) > Pointer Options

Check off the 'Enchace pointer precision' option. It will feel very strange at first, but you'll get use to it.

This helped me.

I only had 60Ghz on my monitor, but the mouse option fixed it. Now it works even for those who use Windows Xp, where you can't click precise.

I got a problem. My mouse jumps aren't the same. The first one is shorter then the other ones. How can i make then the same length? :wall:

I'm Having the same problem :P

I can set the length of the jump to go to the right place but after the first jump the second jump on down is longer than the first ;/

Any help would be greatly apprieciated ^.^

Whitening75.png

Whitening75.png

Whitening75.png

Should read what I said above, but I'll say it again (I think I know what your problem is).

Thanks for the guide <3: I did this myself a few weeks ago but it always skipped the 6th row.I'll have to try it again a bit later , to see if it works better now.

EDIT:2 problems :cry:

1:After a while I can't "click" anymore with 5.What to do?

2:Do you guys know a way I could set-up the keys(using a traditional keyboard) so I have to move my fingers over a smaller distance?It gets tyring after a while.I use the right control and 2,5 from the Numeric part of the keyboard.

EDIT nr.2:I can drop things faster now that 5 is restricted.I right click,2,left click so no harm done

Alright, so I was interested in trying mousekeys on my laptop, and yes, I know you have to press the Fn key in order to get the mousekeys to work, however, I can only get 7, 8, and 9 to work. And every so often I can get 5 to work as well... but only about once every minute. Any ideas? I've tried all the keys too, everyone the same way, so yeah,

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Nice guide. I find it easiest just to hold down Ctrl with the side of my hand, with the middle and index fingers on the 5 and 2. Unfortunately I've never been able to set up a jump distance that works for construction without changing the mouse pointer speed, but the mousekeys jump works great for dropping items.

This is the single greatest guide I've ever read.

Ever.

Although, when I hit 2 - 5, then I try and do it again when my cursor lands on the item below it, it goes to examine on that second item. Strange.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This is the single greatest guide I've ever read.

Ever.

Although, when I hit 2 - 5, then I try and do it again when my cursor lands on the item below it, it goes to examine on that second item. Strange.

Try turning mouse precision off.

FOr those that don't have programmable keyboards, scroll down.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!