Why is sex* bad?

Omar

It's just embedded amongst our morality these days. We deem sexually explicit discussion and being naked to be very private.

Well it's mostly because we've been wearing clothes for thousands of years

I'm sure there was a time when we didn't.

And the first guy to wear clothing probably looked like an idiot compared to everyone but then everyone realized "Hey! He's warm, I'm not. I wanna be warm!"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with warmth. Come on, is the reason why we don't show our privates really heat?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think the idea of sex only after marriage is crap. I don't understand why you would marry someone knowing there's a chance you two aren't sexually compatible or can't fulfill each others' needs in that aspect. Sure you can have the rest of it covered but sex is fairly important in relationships.

But, then again, I guess it could work because, technically, neither of them know any better. Of course, the pieces will all fit, but I don't think that's what you're saying.

This has nothing to do with warmth. Come on, is the reason why we don't show our privates really heat?

No, it's because you'd be mad if someone laughed at your wiener. I sure as hell would be - I also know I would hate people to be able to just look at it. I hate being judged on how big my deck is, as Zierro says. ;)

There are probably plenty more reasons people smarter than me could bring up, though. I'm sure there are people that think having separate bathrooms and changing rooms for men and women is ridiculous, too. I dunno.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'd prefer a society with clothing, but I seem no problem with Nudism if it's what you're into, whether you do it within your own home, publicly allowed places or holidays resorts for it, out in the blatant public I'm a bit touchy on though. It would make a haven for the perverted though :lol:

To the people just looking for another way to blame religion, and don't say I'm biased because I'm atheist and think organized religion is a sham, how do you explain the other cultures around the wolrd who wore clothes for thousands of years before even coming into contact with Christians (since it seems to be the religion being blamed here)

There are plenty of logical reasons why wearing clothes is advantageous over not wearing clothes.

If you want to walk around naked you can do so at home or go live in a nudist colony. I'm willing to bet you'd be dissgusted if you sawmy hairy crack and balls as I'm walking naked down the street, no matter how free spirited you are.

:wall:

I'm going to update my first post.

[Edit] Actually, just go read post 20.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Warmth may not be the main reason we wear clothes in the present, but I'm sure temperature had at least some impact on humans decision to wear clothing when they first decided to do so. In warmer climates, this may not have been such a big issue, though.

Pixeloaded.jpg

I suppose it's because people feel uncomfortable naked. Some of it has to do with homophobia and some of it has to do with the insecurity of their private areas.

Next to personal insecurities there's also the fact that's is socially unacceptable. Public nudity just isn't that smart. Heck, you'd probably get arrested.

As me being my self I have to say what were all thinking but not saying;

Men (or woman) dont want to see other men (or woman). Of course... some exceptions.

In Greece they would run their olympics naked and also sculpted men naked.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Men (or woman) dont want to see other men (or woman). Of course... some exceptions.

Art is... art and they dont do that anymore in the Olympics.

That wouldn't work in todays society.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

[hide=]

No, it's thousands of years of wearing cloth.

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the other monkeys with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result -- all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth.

Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana. Why not? Because as far as they know that's the way it's always been done around here.[/hide]

Seriously, though, most likely wearing clothes started to protect the body from the cold/sun.

Art is... art and they dont do that anymore in the Olympics.

That wouldn't work in todays society.

The only reason it wouldn't work is because we view the naked body as shameful and something to hide. In Ancient Greece they celebrated and viewed the naked male body as beautiful and a work of art.

Also some statues were "Castrated" because if promoted adultery in some places in Italy (Vatican is a Definatly). They usally castrate under the decree of the Church :/

I personally feel too uncomfortable if I'm not wearing my pants, no shirt I'm ok with though.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the other monkeys with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result -- all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth.

Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana. Why not? Because as far as they know that's the way it's always been done around here.

Seriously, though, most likely wearing clothes started to protect the body from the cold/sun.

Sounds like a crazy mind-control conspiracy

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana. Why not? Because as far as they know that's the way it's always been done around here.

That's a really great example :shock:

Did you just write it or is it a copypasta?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Also some statues were "Castrated" because if promoted adultery in some places in Italy (Vatican is a Definatly). They usally castrate under the decree of the Church :/

No, that was a move by Pope Pius IX and the Council of Trent. Pope Paul IV began the act of replacing them all with plaster fig leaves, but Pope Innocent X swapped most of these with metal leaves. By the way, it was all Church art - no genitals, buttocks, or breasts were to be shown. Remains to this day.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

[hide=]

[/hide]

That's a really great example :shock:

Did you just write it or is it a copypasta?

Copypasta, thought it fit though. :P

http://www.thealders.net/humour/work/wk49.html

Because the openness of sex would increase the speed of sexual interest in children. This could result in even younger reproductive ages. Besides, sex originates anything and everything that we label "bad". Think about it...bad words...bad emotions...bad actions...bad motives...bad intentions. It all roots back to sex. Or the concept of sex. or the idea. or whatever. I dare anyone on this forum to prove me wrong in saying that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Because the openness of sex would increase the speed of sexual interest in children. This could result in even younger reproductive ages. Besides, sex originates anything and everything that we label "bad". Think about it...bad words...bad emotions...bad actions...bad motives...bad intentions. It all roots back to sex. Or the concept of sex. or the idea. or whatever. I dare anyone on this forum to prove me wrong in saying that.

I don't think it's the sex that's bad - it's how people handle it. Think of weapons, drugs, and money. These things can all lead to positive outcomes but unfortunately people abuse them all the time and cause problems to arise.

Unless you're talking about it in the Freudian sense that is. :lol: