Person gouges out his eye and eats it.

Th3_Crusader

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

HUNTSVILLE, TX ? A Grayson County man sentenced to die for killing his wife, her daughter and their son, gouged out his other eye in prison last month.

According to the warden at the state prison in Huntsville, death row inmate Andre Thomas gouged out his left eye in early December and then ate it.

Five days after the murders in March 2004, Thomas gouged out his right eye inside a Grayson County jail cell after reading a Bible verse.

The state's top Criminal Appeals Court upheld Thomas' conviction and death sentence back in October of 2008.

Thomas is now in a psychiatric prison facility in Richmond, Texas.

No execution date has been set.

Just wow.

Here's URL

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/37299199.html

258uo8n.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's kind of interesting..but I don't think there needs to be a topic about it. People do disgusting horrible things every day.

As His Excellence Das said a few days ago: if you don't like a thread, don't contribute and let it die. :mrgreen:

And yes people do disgusting and horrible things everyday, humans are fascinating.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

What the [bleep]...... :shock:

I wonder if he started crying or anything, because I sure as hell would.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

How do you eat a eye?

I would've kept it in a jar and made someone else eat it :)

BTW whats grourge mean?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I hate stories like these. They never fill you in with the vital details like... why he did it or what verse he read.

I'm going to guess he was reading the verse that says 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'

I hate stories like these. They never fill you in with the vital details like... why he did it or what verse he read.

I'm going to guess he was reading the verse that says 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'

That would be the logical guess.

to whoever asked, gouge is to remove with brute force generally with a sharp instrument

ex. he gouged the rock face by smashing his pick axe against the surface and ripped apart the rock as he removed the pick.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I wonder if he started crying or anything, because I sure as hell would.

I would LOVE to see that, actually.

That'd be quite interesting, a guy takes his eye out, cries, then eats it.

:-k

Oh wait I'm confused.

I wonder what he looks like. Just two empty eye sockets now? :-X

O god, I hope they get him 2 fake eyes or sunglasses :shock:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Did he gouge them out with a spoon? :? I need to know what the most common way of gouging eyes out is, just so I can know. :twisted:

All stupidity aside, that's wierd... :?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Well, at least now his eyes won't pop when he gets the chair.

*shudders at image*

Seriously,

First thing I want to know is the Biblical passage that he read. Probably some verse from the Old Testament that's supposed to be taken metaphorically but he was too crazed to realize it.

Oh, well. No substantial loss for humanity.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

First thing I want to know is the Biblical passage that he read. Probably some verse from the Old Testament that's supposed to be taken metaphorically but he was too crazed to realize it.

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also.

- - -

This story is... odd. I wouldn't have the willpower to gouge out one of my eyes, let alone both of them. And I certainly wouldn't be able to eat them, I don't think.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also.

- - -

This story is... odd. I wouldn't have the willpower to gouge out one of my eyes, let alone both of them. And I certainly wouldn't be able to eat them, I don't think.

Neither, it'd be impossible for me to even think about gouging them out for real. :shock:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

someone apparently doesnt have an eye out. I know, bad joke about a bad situation. But, what can you do?

Make better ones.

The guards should have kept an EYE on him.

He'd better keep an EYE out.

Can he SEE clearly now the rain is gone?

I wonder if he'll WATCH the AFC and NFC games coming up.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream